god doesn't exist

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Why would he make me an ugly subhuman if he was real, your prayers are never granted and go on deaf ears. If he was real, then why do so many innocent African kids die of world hunger every day? God, afterlife is all fake

why am I living like this if he is real

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AbandonShip, UglyMan and 3 others
god is manmade

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
legit
at this point i just call myself muslim bc me is scared of hell maybe being real :whatfeels: and
id like to think that theres an afterlife

but religion seems like bs to me tbhtbhtbhtbh . major cope

giphy.gif

legit
at this point i just call myself muslim bc me is scared of hell maybe being real :whatfeels: and
id like to think that theres an afterlife

but religion seems like bs to me tbhtbhtbhtbh . major cope

giphy.gif
tbh if hell is real it’d be bomb ass to see niggas like hitler, stalin and napoleon

• Woah
Reactions: rtssssy
God is the biggest cope.
People are forced to struggle from problems that they never had choice on.
Human has born randomly like all the other things in universe is, if you die you will just go back to nothing.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SeiGun, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Maybe in your pasts lives you raped some Stacys, god then punishes to a place worse than hell by spawning you as an ugly male, so you raped again, so god spawned you again as an ugly male, but you roped yourself which is also a sin, again god spawns you as an ugly male...the cycle continues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AbandonShip and toolateforme
ugly people are a results of humans being trapped

God is the biggest cope.
People are forced to struggle from problems that they never had choice on.
Human has born randomly like all the other things in universe is, if you die you will just go back to nothing.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Truecel14 and toolateforme
into deep dark unfortunate traps.

Who needs God when there are literally girls with feet here on Earth?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
self race hating cunt
so i should always promote self-serving bias?
i can't criticize our race's phenotypical flaw even though it is obvious and based on facts?
make a statement bro, stop motherfucking crying.

so i should always promote self-serving bias?
i can't criticize our race's phenotypical flaw even though it is obvious and based on facts?
make a statement bro, stop motherfucking crying.
meanwhile most gooks are not panfaced

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Lotta coping itt, if God doesn't exist explain Titbot

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toolateforme, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
God is an extra terrestrial.

Our ancestors use to see flying beings inn the sky and these objects became Devine to them

• Hmm...
Very narrow minded, low IQ thinking

In none of the scriptures does it say that "God heals you when you're sick in the mortal world, god only makes attractive people" etc.

Nor does it say nobody will starve. You're projecting what YOUR depiction of god is...Not what scriptures say...

But first to understand the scriptures...You might dig as deep as you can into the roots of ancient spoken language...So close you can start to try and decipher the original oral tradition by translations that were made 500+ years later...

Opposed to scriptures made in the modern centuries and beyond skewed towards the likes of man.

So you haven't debunked anything

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toolateforme, CopingCel and 1 other person

In none of the scriptures does it say that "God heals you when you're sick in the mortal world, god only makes attractive people" etc.

So you haven't debunked any theories

Exactly.

I also believe that a pair of penguins walked all the way from Antarctica to board the USS Middle East.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Truecel14 and toolateforme
Why do you keep on making the same thread every week?

thx for this information man. crazy shit, man. XD

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
God invented curries because he needed something to hate

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and AbandonShip

Nor does it say nobody will starve. You're projecting what YOUR depiction of god is...Not what scriptures say...

But first to understand the scriptures...You might dig as deep as you can into the roots of ancient spoken language...So close you can start to try and decipher the original oral tradition by translations that were made 500+ years later...

Opposed to scriptures made in the modern centuries and beyond skewed towards the likes of man.

So you haven't debunked anything
Yeah my dick is 20inches but the reality didnt realize that my 20inches cock so it only rendered 5inches too

if god is real why are there multiple other religions that directly contradict it.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and AbandonShip
Yeah my dick is 20inches but the reality didnt realize that my 20inches cock so it only rendered 5inches too
Unconscious incompetence

It’s better to say nothing

You really don’t even know what life was like ...even 60 years ago...u truly don’t..u just don’t have the knowledge of the topic..

Maybe every 10k years...the earth goes into some dark mode and miracles become a regular thing..

How would we truly know??

Something came from nothing...u have to believe that one way or another..so ridiculous either way..

Unconscious incompetence

It’s better to say nothing

You really don’t even know what life was like ...even 60 years ago...u truly don’t..u just don’t have the knowledge of the topic..

Maybe every 10k years...the earth goes into some dark mode and miracles become a regular thing..

How would we truly know??

Something came from nothing...u have to believe that one way or another..so ridiculous either way..
You are new reptiles but little more aspie