God Gave Whites Height, Face, & Pheno; Blacks Height & BBC; Asians KPoop; What Did He Give Browns?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Nothing but roach looks, shit noses. All the way from Turkistan to sri Lanka.

M-m-m-muh turks are white.. STFU. You're one of us as well
5c8f2ec94d486c0dff7fb840c4d780215935437cee11506960bb0d81a34cafba_1.jpg

Yes I get that there is distinction between iranid and indid and abo but in the west it really doesn't matter.

Dogshit heights across the board:
PrZbwPV.png

Not a single redeeming facial feature:
150716-TN-shooter-cheat_uwetww
1*HCLP31n00_inh8yBY4zGIw.jpeg
20136088-modern-arabic-businessman.jpg

From north to south, you still have pukably small and short skulls, sfs, beady bug eyes, beak noses. Northern browns have dog shit balding genetics. You will never meet a brown man with a sharp jawline in your life; even if you live in Toronto (New Bengaluru) you can count all the good looking effnix on your hand @Blackgymmax

Yes, we can have moggers (that one tiktok chaddam that gets posted here sometimes and salludon) but very very very rare. On a per capita basis, our AVG PSL is 3.25 for Middle Easterners and 2.5 for South Asians. Median is 3 and 2, respectively.

EVERY SINGLE BROWN PERSON NATIVE LANGUAGE IS PUTRID TO LISTEN TO, FROM HYPER AGGRESSIVE TRIBAL ARABIC TO TIK TIK DINDALOO HINDOO
And now this, millions of these uneducated shit heads are immigrating to the west with their filthy accents and zero knowledge of how to behave, ruining the already fragile SMV of ethnics to begin with.
bosnia-croatia-vucjak-camp-migrant-GettyImages-1183818266.jpg
holland.gif
hqdefault.jpg

At this point it's not even about smv, it's about being treated nice and with respect by other people in your every day life. But niggas like @Biggdink aren't isolated- even people on reddit say so much negative shit about ethnics it have me feeling like we're all just roaches. Should've been terminated long ago. I'll never be a pretty boy Welsh man that enjoys life, wakes up to beans on toast and trophy hunts with his boys
@geezcel

Another Valentine's Has Arrived and I'm Still Alone. Signing up for MuzzMatch tomorrow.
Tagging all the ethnics I know so we can commit mass ritual suicide tomorrow to absolve this earth from our filth:

@TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @rand anon @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @HimmyButler
Idk if you guys are ethnics or BBC @Amexmaxx @fogdart

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Mewton, Deleted member 4946 and 34 others
didnt read stop being racist bro maybe foids will want you then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 4946, justinzayn and 10 others
PrZbwPV.png

i like this map

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25938 and Shieda_Kayn
500068AA F92E 491A B209 87FC26F1714E

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mewton, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 11 others
forgot @Pakicel tag

OP is indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 8 others
Just tell me to get into your thread so you can talk shit about my looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
PrZbwPV.png

i like this map
Pakistan is at 5'7" meanwhile I got heightmogged by a 6'3" grandpa there. Seriously, fuck you.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and 5footsix56
Spain taller than the UK? Oooooookay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17872

as a turkish guy, my father is 6'1 average height in my friend group is 5'11 and i am 6'1. Which all of that are above average height for white male.

I have 5 close friends, 2 is blonde, 1 is ginger, 1 has brown hair, i have dark brown hair and the last guy has black hair.
NOBODY has brown skin.

We open cameras to french guys on discord and they were surprised because we were whiter than them JFL
One of them said if we come to europe we wouldn't look ethnic. But he's just a black haired french guy so i don't believe him.

We have med pheno which is the same as southern italians, greeks, southern spanish

this isn't brown skin, this is black skin if you have this skin color please identify as a black guy btw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16275, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
Blame that cuck trudoooo for people hating Indians

I didn’t care about them until I saw how many of them are coming over each year

Like there were barely any before trucuck

Also jfl I like to search words like “Indians” “Canada” on normie forums and it’s all negative shit
353263D5 F97C 41B4 9319 13690202196F
02ED6CCB A418 44DF A878 D263C519101F

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Hero of the Imperium
Also ….

Indians have ruined weekend experience
61BE219B 0B04 4796 ABAC 9035146D7743

I walked into a bar and 90% people were Indian

Had to walk out after 5 mins

Honestly no one would hate Indians if there weren’t soooo many

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Roquefort, 5'8manlet and 2 others
as a turkish guy, my father is 6'1 average height in my friend group is 5'11 and i am 6'1. Which all of that are above average height for white male.

I have 5 close friends, 2 is blonde, 1 is ginger, 1 has brown hair, i have dark brown hair and the last guy has black hair.
NOBODY has brown skin.

We open cameras to french guys on discord and they were surprised because we were whiter than them JFL
One of them said if we come to europe we wouldn't look ethnic. But he's just a black haired french guy so i don't believe him.

We have med pheno which is the same as southern italians, greeks, southern spanish

View attachment 2077924

this isn't brown skin, this is black skin if you have this skin color please identify as a black guy btw.
Holy fuck the irony of your post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24614
Holy fuck the irony of your post
I am not saying muh my ancestors are gokturks muh i'm white

i say me and people around me have med pheno and a good height, at least all people i know are. That's just a fact.

• +1
Also ….

Indians have ruined weekend experience View attachment 2077929

I walked into a bar and 90% people were Indian

Had to walk out after 5 mins

Honestly no one would hate Indians if there weren’t soooo many
fucking brutal. Do these redditors think the same for filipinos/east asians?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Edomites (so-called White people) are the ugliest people on earth.

The Most High gave y’all Edomites the ugliest faces, fattest bodies, and the least intelligence on this earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Roquefort and Deleted member 17872
Idk

East Asians are npcs tbh they’re literally invisible to normies

I remember I was never embarrassed to do anything around Asians that I was around other people bcz I thought Asians to be non sentient npcs

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Deleted member 16275, House Lannister and 3 others
Reddit despises Indians bro. They cry and defend every other non white ethnic group.. but they INSTANTLY make 1000 jokes about street shitting, tech support, cows, etc, when it comes to Indians. They think all Indians are unwashed rapists that bathe in cow shit. There are some popular subs that call for nuking India regularly.

They love EAs/SEAs jfl and half of redditors are soy white guys with asian gfs probably

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Hero of the Imperium, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Idk

East Asians are npcs tbh they’re literally invisible to normies

I remember I was never embarrassed to do anything around Asians that I was around other people bcz I thought Asians to be non sentient npcs

@looksmaxxer234
Brutal. alberta/sask has good treatment of filipinos imo. I have cumskin pastor in laws there. Ive been to red deer and shit and ppl have been very nice to me and shit

I wish i was east asian they mog me t suicide

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Reddit despises Indians bro. They cry and defend every other non white ethnic group.. but they INSTANTLY make 1000 jokes about street shitting, tech support, cows, etc, when it comes to Indians. They think all Indians are unwashed rapists that bathe in cow shit. There are some popular subs that call for nuking India regularly.

They love EAs/SEAs jfl and half of redditors are soy white guys with asian gfs probably
Brutal. Indians are nice ppl tbh i think its just the fresh off the boat ones that ruin their image

I have an indian friend that does my homework for me for free

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Roquefort, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Brutal. alberta/sask has good treatment of filipinos imo. I have cumskin pastor in laws there. Ive been to red deer and shit and ppl have been very nice to me and shit

I wish i was east asian they mog me t suicide
Calgary is prob only city where I see so many ethnics with white girls

Conservative women are trash

Liberal girls are eugenecists imo

But Filipinos are liked bcz they’re nt unlike East Asians (not just talking about dating)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, johncruz12345 and 5footsix56
Calgary is prob only city where I see so many ethnics with white girls

Conservative women are trash

Liberal girls are eugenecists imo
Caldary is awful.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 7580
Brutal. Indians are nice ppl tbh i think its just the fresh off the boat ones that ruin their image

I have an indian friend that does my homework for me for free
Idk in US conservatives like Indians at least. Indians get mocked a bit but are viewed as high IQ and peaceful here. Blacks really hate curries for whatever reason, but it's fine otherwise.
And yeah the FOBs or smelly ones ruin their rep, but there's always a group that people were racist against. People are just NPCs. Racism against blacks was frequent in the past obv but its way too socially unacceptable now. Hispanics are considered one of the "underprivileged" ethnicities along with them here, so it's not really accepted either. Asians used to be mocked but it became controversial after covid and anti asian hate crimes. It comes and goes with arabs, whenever some muslim terrorist movement happens people get racist but people also cry about islamophobia a lot
But curries are always the target, and there's no tragedy to make it controversial again. It's just brutal. I guess in 10 years or so it'll probably be better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Shieda_Kayn, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Idk in US conservatives like Indians at least. Indians get mocked a bit but are viewed as high IQ and peaceful here. Blacks really hate curries for whatever reason, but it's fine otherwise.
And yeah the FOBs or smelly ones ruin their rep, but there's always a group that people were racist against. People are just NPCs. Racism against blacks was frequent in the past obv but its way too socially unacceptable now. Hispanics are considered one of the "underprivileged" ethnicities along with them here, so it's not really accepted either. Asians used to be mocked but it became controversial after covid and anti asian hate crimes. It comes and goes with arabs, whenever some muslim terrorist movement happens people get racist but people also cry about islamophobia a lot
But curries are always the target, and there's no tragedy to make it controversial again. It's just brutal. I guess in 10 years or so it'll probably be better.
Idk why curries are always the target. I remembered having a curry substitute teacher once and the class wouldn't stop disrespecting him/ mocking his accent. absolutely brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, KingBetaTut, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Idk why curries are always the target. I remembered having a curry substitute teacher once and the class wouldn't stop disrespecting him/ mocking his accent. absolutely brutal
I seriously can't think of any accent that is a worse failio/is mocked more. Like people mock british accents but it's still considered attractive or high class. Indian accents are just considered jokes. It's just over tbh, proves more and more how hypocritical most normies are.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Cheesyrumble and 5footsix56
I seriously can't think of any accent that is a worse failio/is mocked more. Like people mock british accents but it's still considered attractive or high class. Indian accents are just considered jokes. It's just over tbh, proves more and more how hypocritical most normies are.
Normie foids are ruthless when it comes to Indians. The most sjw liberal foids can't even see how hypocritical they are when they are racist towards South asians. Muh blm and stopasianhate. They are NPCs who do whatever they are told.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, pardocel and Deleted member 21661
God endowed browns with a vibrant culture and unwavering family values. Most white people place no significance on family and never stick together, whereas ethnics always roam around in groups. When you attack someone, the entire neighbourhood comes to your defence. True brothers in arms are the friends you create in your communities. If you are born into a brown household, your parents will raise you with high values rather than a maid or carer. You typically enjoy a happy childhood without experiencing abuse or sadness. Even the most ugly brown guys eventually get married and have 5+ children, so you never feel left out. Divorce rates are also extremely low

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 11 others
God endowed browns with a vibrant culture and unwavering family values. Most white people place no significance on family and never stick together, whereas ethnics always roam around in groups. When you attack someone, the entire neighbourhood comes to your defence. True brothers in arms are the friends you create in your communities. If you are born into a brown household, your parents will raise you with high values rather than a maid or carer. You typically enjoy a happy childhood without experiencing abuse or sadness. Even the most ugly brown guys eventually get married and have 5+ children, so you never feel left out. Divorce rates are also extremely low
Based tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The height for china is wrong. Couple inches taller would be correct.
These charts are cope in most countries. Even in India in cities average zoomer is like 5'8"
Only among oldcels and some irrelevant village is it 5'3"-5'5" jfl
Average height among males in most cities worldwide will be at least 5'8". Someone from the philippines told me thats happening in the major metro areas there too.

Normie foids are ruthless when it comes to Indians. The most sjw liberal foids can't even see how hypocritical they are when they are racist towards South asians. Muh blm and stopasianhate. They are NPCs who do whatever they are told.
It's way worse on reddit than anywhere I've seen irl. But the stereotype against Indians really depends. I think that if you have a western accent, act relatively NT, and are gl with good hygeine, its fine. But thats the problem. As an Indian you have to beat EVERY stereotype against you. And you will still get the occasional joke thrown against you.. and I don't mind jokes obv, I make race jokes here always, but it's just annoying that jokes against Indians are so acceptable while they aren't against any other race

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 22135, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Being a curry in UK isn't so bad because stereotypes aren't always that common.
Yes it exists but hard to stereotype everyone when you have like 4th/5th generation curries now who are basically whitewashed. Plus you have a curry PM and London mayor, no other western country have reached this levels of curry ascension.

We are still low SMV but at least whites know we're not FOBs..

• +1
Yes it exists but hard to stereotype everyone when you have like 4th/5th generation curries now who are basically whitewashed. Plus you have a curry PM and London mayor, no other western country have reached this levels of curry ascension.

What are those 4, 5 generations deep curries like, both appearance wise and societal position?

What are those 4, 5 generations deep curries like, both appearance wise and societal position?
They don't speak a word of the language ancestors. As a result by default they are likely to be more whitewashed, less religious/non-Muslim and whoreish.

They're still young. I'm talking people born in early 2000s at least. Educationally the girls especially mog whites. Indians are the biggest moggers educationally, but so are bengali' girls who are outperforming whites according to latest census stats. They will still get shit jobs because of discrimination, but they may get lucky with these tokenistic diversity schemes.

They're also taller and lighter, but that's expected when you're not in the sun 18 hours a day and live in the 3rd world.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Shieda_Kayn

Yes I get that there is distinction between iranid and indid and abo but in the west it really doesn't matter.

PrZbwPV.png

From north to south, you still have pukably small and short skulls, sfs, beady bug eyes, beak noses. Northern browns have dog shit balding genetics. You will never meet a brown man with a sharp jawline in your life; even if you live in Toronto (New Bengaluru) you can count all the good looking effnix on your hand @Blackgymmax

Yes, we can have moggers (that one tiktok chaddam that gets posted here sometimes and salludon) but very very very rare. On a per capita basis, our AVG PSL is 3.25 for Middle Easterners and 2.5 for South Asians. Median is 3 and 2, respectively.

EVERY SINGLE BROWN PERSON NATIVE LANGUAGE IS PUTRID TO LISTEN TO, FROM HYPER AGGRESSIVE TRIBAL ARABIC TO TIK TIK DINDALOO HINDOO
And now this, millions of these uneducated shit heads are immigrating to the west with their filthy accents and zero knowledge of how to behave, ruining the already fragile SMV of ethnics to begin with.
holland.gif
hqdefault.jpg

At this point it's not even about smv, it's about being treated nice and with respect by other people in your every day life. But niggas like @Biggdink aren't isolated- even people on reddit say so much negative shit about ethnics it have me feeling like we're all just roaches. Should've been terminated long ago. I'll never be a pretty boy Welsh man that enjoys life, wakes up to beans on toast and trophy hunts with his boys
@geezcel

Another Valentine's Has Arrived and I'm Still Alone. Signing up for MuzzMatch tomorrow.
Tagging all the ethnics I know so we can commit mass ritual suicide tomorrow to absolve this earth from our filth:

@TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @rand anon @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @HimmyButler
Quality post

33AB96D3 5605 4474 A855 0C08BC1676BE

Attaching ((((aryan)))) to your "Indo" coping regions does not help either

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Idk if you guys are ethnics or BBC @
Amexmaxx
@Amexmaxx
Im bbc but i dont wish to rope. I mean i do but i dont. But im honored to be mentioned in your schizo thread.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Shieda_Kayn

PrZbwPV.png

holland.gif
hqdefault.jpg

@geezcel

Ur just cherry picking bad ethnics.

Yeah I agree average ethnic looks way worse than average white or black (even adjusting for wealth or nutrition), but why do peopl3 here care so much about averages when you're trying to win for yourself?

Many ethnics can have mogger sharp facial features, good colouring, ok height, mogger frames, muscle insertions etc. They have bad fat storage genes, but that's cos of epigenetic of high carb low protein diet and living in areas prone to long periods without food (without the survival and fighting game of Samoans and shit), and anyway Latinos have this too, its what makes Latinas so fuckable.

Ethnics just get fucked in the west cos their shit parents don't evolve to the culture and indoctrinate them with old world ideas, that fucks them for life.

Only people who would truly hate ethnics are noodles.

Oh yeah and I'm not talking about indians here, they are truly fucked...

• +1
They don't speak a word of the language ancestors. As a result by default they are likely to be more whitewashed, less religious/non-Muslim and whoreish.

They're still young. I'm talking people born in early 2000s at least. Educationally the girls especially mog whites. Indians are the biggest moggers educationally, but so are bengali' girls who are outperforming whites according to latest census stats. They will still get shit jobs because of discrimination, but they may get lucky with these tokenistic diversity schemes.

They're also taller and lighter, but that's expected when you're not in the sun 18 hours a day and live in the 3rd world.
I'm 3rd gen ethnic (grandfather was cardiac surgeon who moved to the west), don't feel that professional discrimination, I've worked all over the world as an SVP at large banks.

And yeah I've been able to mog most people everywhere I been, even if it wasn't always perceived that way (hong kong jfl).

But yeah I'm not crazy educated, curries get that crazy number of degrees and caliber of uni to compete cos they can't do lifeskills or do legit confrontations, cos that's largely about mogging.

• Woah
I'm 3rd gen ethnic (grandfather was cardiac surgeon who moved to the west), don't feel that professional discrimination, I've worked all over the world as an SVP at large banks.

And yeah I've been able to mog most people everywhere I been, even if it wasn't always perceived that way (hong kong jfl).

But yeah I'm not crazy educated, curries get that crazy number of degrees and caliber of uni to compete cos they can't do lifeskills or do legit confrontations, cos that's largely about mogging.
wtf how old are you?

I hear it's terrible in Canada. It's a little better for us in the US. Indians get mocked but treated better if they don't have an accent.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Curries are still discriminated when it comes to employability. Just go into central London during peak times and see how few curries or even blacks there are compared to other parts of London.

I know a curry who went to work in Kuwait and Dubai. Once he said they were bengali most people were surprised - after all the only Bengalis in Kuwait or Dubai are the ones living in the outskirts of the city and sweeping streets. Ironically many Bengalis are dying to do this in MENA countries.

Regardless of the discrimination, that education is compensation for lack of real life skills which go hand in hand with education.

NGL curries have the 'hard skills' they have good numeracy skills, vocabulary etc but put them in a meeting room with clients and they falter. They lack 'soft skills' of good communication, building rapport with people and struggle to build social connections.

There are lots of charming white guys who are dumb as shit, but they're in good jobs simply because they get along with people, not because they can actually do quality work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Chinacurry
>You will never meet a brown man with a sharp jawline in your life
Nigger ill beat you up literally every 3 out of 10 guys i see when i go out in my locality have giga sharp bones and jawlines (Delhi) and unironically most of them are Bihari workers/migrants

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21931 and Deleted member 23558
Height and face unironically don't matter if you're not NT.
t. speaking from experience.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872