God Gave Whites Height, Face, & Pheno; Blacks Height & BBC; Asians KPoop; What Did He Give Browns?

Always .org where they give more replies and react to racebait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Change yo username to "Browngymmax"

Just had to post this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Shrek2OnDvD and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
as a turkish guy, my father is 6'1 average height in my friend group is 5'11 and i am 6'1. Which all of that are above average height for white male.

I have 5 close friends, 2 is blonde, 1 is ginger, 1 has brown hair, i have dark brown hair and the last guy has black hair.
NOBODY has brown skin.

We open cameras to french guys on discord and they were surprised because we were whiter than them JFL
One of them said if we come to europe we wouldn't look ethnic. But he's just a black haired french guy so i don't believe him.

We have med pheno which is the same as southern italians, greeks, southern spanish

View attachment 2077924

this isn't brown skin, this is black skin if you have this skin color please identify as a black guy btw.
holy shit lmfao can't tell if this is satire or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
as a turkish guy, my father is 6'1 average height in my friend group is 5'11 and i am 6'1. Which all of that are above average height for white male.

I have 5 close friends, 2 is blonde, 1 is ginger, 1 has brown hair, i have dark brown hair and the last guy has black hair.
NOBODY has brown skin.

We open cameras to french guys on discord and they were surprised because we were whiter than them JFL
One of them said if we come to europe we wouldn't look ethnic. But he's just a black haired french guy so i don't believe him.

We have med pheno which is the same as southern italians, greeks, southern spanish

View attachment 2077924

this isn't brown skin, this is black skin if you have this skin color please identify as a black guy btw.
Cap I went to countless cities in turkey from when I was a literal baby and average height there is 5’8-5’9
And a lot are short (less than 5’8) especially Kurds

Most look like a mutt version of Greeks or a bit whiter version of Syrians but with a distinct look
Only a few have some noticeable asian features

A lot of the population is swarthy and is light brown
But yes some are white passing especially the western part, including Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir

Before you chimp on me I literally cluster with eastern Turks and somewhat close to the southern Caucasian groups and Anatolian Turks and I’m 191cm at night
2743ECF9 43D6 4E43 8D40 5061B762D571

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
wtf how old are you?
Old enough that I can remember having a Nokia, cornrows, a durag, Iverson Question 4s and going schizo when a girl walked by with her g string showing, and not being afraid of approaching her for fear of going to jail, or getting flat out rejected for not being Chris Hemsworth (who I believe is only 4 months older than me...)

Cap I went to countless cities in turkey from when I was a literal baby and average height there is 5’8-5’9
And a lot are short (less than 5’8) especially Kurds

Most look like a mutt version of Greeks or a bit whiter version of Syrians but with a distinct look
Prime minister of Turkey:
thumbs_b_c_f70886f0a608b3cf4ec604191bec1371.jpg

Prime minister of Greece:

yunanistan-basbakani-micotakis-erdogan-ile-gorusebilirim-967971-5.jpg

I've got 0 friends who has darker skin than him he literally looks indian. And you're calling us we're mutt version of them even tough you've never been to Greece. Gosh, this iraqian people and their dickriding obsession...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

I've got 0 friends who has darker skin than him he literally looks indian. And you're calling us we're mutt version of them even tough you've never been to Greece. Gosh, this iraqian people and their dickriding obsession...
How does this prove anything?
So from this POV Syria is Hitlers dream since their leader is a tall blue eyed eye doctor

And no he doesn’t look Indian, he looks Cypriot of Syrian which is still far from Indian by light years

I’ve never been to Greece, I’m saying the Turks are on average non whites and if you are talking about southern balkaners they are on average more whiter than the average Turk by a great margin

Dedeniz hayatı boyunca günde beş defa arapça ezan okudu.

Keep seethin while the Kurds and immigrants will outnumber your country

2FA97F1C 5194 4194 9F96 0785B89CFA65

Turklar here we coming

ve ben ikisinden de daha beyazΔ±m.

bu nasΔ±l bir nokta

They don't speak a word of the language ancestors. As a result by default they are likely to be more whitewashed, less religious/non-Muslim and whoreish.

They're still young. I'm talking people born in early 2000s at least. Educationally the girls especially mog whites. Indians are the biggest moggers educationally, but so are bengali' girls who are outperforming whites according to latest census stats. They will still get shit jobs because of discrimination, but they may get lucky with these tokenistic diversity schemes.

They're also taller and lighter, but that's expected when you're not in the sun 18 hours a day and live in the 3rd world.
For real. Niggas here talk of discrimination on dating apps. But the racepill is equally brutal in the workplace. Most top tier firms would always prefer some low IQ white foid over a highly qualified curry.

Nothing but roach looks, shit noses. All the way from Turkistan to sri Lanka.

M-m-m-muh turks are white.. STFU. You're one of us as well
5c8f2ec94d486c0dff7fb840c4d780215935437cee11506960bb0d81a34cafba_1.jpg

Yes I get that there is distinction between iranid and indid and abo but in the west it really doesn't matter.

Dogshit heights across the board:
PrZbwPV.png

Not a single redeeming facial feature:
150716-TN-shooter-cheat_uwetww
1*HCLP31n00_inh8yBY4zGIw.jpeg
20136088-modern-arabic-businessman.jpg

From north to south, you still have pukably small and short skulls, sfs, beady bug eyes, beak noses. Northern browns have dog shit balding genetics. You will never meet a brown man with a sharp jawline in your life; even if you live in Toronto (New Bengaluru) you can count all the good looking effnix on your hand @Blackgymmax

Yes, we can have moggers (that one tiktok chaddam that gets posted here sometimes and salludon) but very very very rare. On a per capita basis, our AVG PSL is 3.25 for Middle Easterners and 2.5 for South Asians. Median is 3 and 2, respectively.

EVERY SINGLE BROWN PERSON NATIVE LANGUAGE IS PUTRID TO LISTEN TO, FROM HYPER AGGRESSIVE TRIBAL ARABIC TO TIK TIK DINDALOO HINDOO
And now this, millions of these uneducated shit heads are immigrating to the west with their filthy accents and zero knowledge of how to behave, ruining the already fragile SMV of ethnics to begin with.
bosnia-croatia-vucjak-camp-migrant-GettyImages-1183818266.jpg
holland.gif
hqdefault.jpg

At this point it's not even about smv, it's about being treated nice and with respect by other people in your every day life. But niggas like @Biggdink aren't isolated- even people on reddit say so much negative shit about ethnics it have me feeling like we're all just roaches. Should've been terminated long ago. I'll never be a pretty boy Welsh man that enjoys life, wakes up to beans on toast and trophy hunts with his boys
@geezcel

Another Valentine's Has Arrived and I'm Still Alone. Signing up for MuzzMatch tomorrow.
Tagging all the ethnics I know so we can commit mass ritual suicide tomorrow to absolve this earth from our filth:

@TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @rand anon @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @HimmyButler
Idk if you guys are ethnics or BBC @Amexmaxx @fogdart

EVERY SINGLE BROWN PERSON NATIVE LANGUAGE IS PUTRID TO LISTEN TO, FROM HYPER AGGRESSIVE TRIBAL ARABIC TO TIK TIK DINDALOO HINDOO

I was with you until this. Urdu is one of the best sounding languages in the world, followed by persian.

Italian>French>urdu>persian.

All other languages are boring or sound like utter dogshit.

They have insane hair genetics, hairline, brows, lashes

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Nothing but roach looks, shit noses. All the way from Turkistan to sri Lanka.

M-m-m-muh turks are white.. STFU. You're one of us as well
5c8f2ec94d486c0dff7fb840c4d780215935437cee11506960bb0d81a34cafba_1.jpg

Yes I get that there is distinction between iranid and indid and abo but in the west it really doesn't matter.

Dogshit heights across the board:
PrZbwPV.png

Not a single redeeming facial feature:
150716-TN-shooter-cheat_uwetww
1*HCLP31n00_inh8yBY4zGIw.jpeg
20136088-modern-arabic-businessman.jpg

From north to south, you still have pukably small and short skulls, sfs, beady bug eyes, beak noses. Northern browns have dog shit balding genetics. You will never meet a brown man with a sharp jawline in your life; even if you live in Toronto (New Bengaluru) you can count all the good looking effnix on your hand @Blackgymmax

Yes, we can have moggers (that one tiktok chaddam that gets posted here sometimes and salludon) but very very very rare. On a per capita basis, our AVG PSL is 3.25 for Middle Easterners and 2.5 for South Asians. Median is 3 and 2, respectively.

And now this, millions of these uneducated shit heads are immigrating to the west with their filthy accents and zero knowledge of how to behave, ruining the already fragile SMV of ethnics to begin with.
bosnia-croatia-vucjak-camp-migrant-GettyImages-1183818266.jpg
holland.gif
hqdefault.jpg

At this point it's not even about smv, it's about being treated nice and with respect by other people in your every day life. But niggas like @Biggdink aren't isolated- even people on reddit say so much negative shit about ethnics it have me feeling like we're all just roaches. Should've been terminated long ago. I'll never be a pretty boy Welsh man that enjoys life, wakes up to beans on toast and trophy hunts with his boys
@geezcel

Another Valentine's Has Arrived and I'm Still Alone. Signing up for MuzzMatch tomorrow.
Tagging all the ethnics I know so we can commit mass ritual suicide tomorrow to absolve this earth from our filth:

@TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @rand anon @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @HimmyButler
Idk if you guys are ethnics or BBC @Amexmaxx @fogdart
imma be honest its hit or miss depending on country. most of what you say is kind of facts and can be said about the majority of the countries but then there is places like iran in which depending on social class people can look like curries or like moggers. Half of my Iranian family that have no ties to northern europe are blonde or brunette and tall with blue eyes because in countries like iran people like that stay in their social class and within their "lookslevel" there are some arab moggers and even some turkish moggers but as you said in most brown countries the average person looks like shit and i would say a big factor that caused that is forced marriage and arranged marriage

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I was with you until this. Urdu is one of the best sounding languages in the world, followed by persian.

Italian>French>urdu>persian.

All other languages are boring or sound like utter dogshit.
bro how can you that ? when Spanish/Japanese music is so fucking popular without people understanding shit. I’ve never seen someone suggest to play some Urdu or French.

Italian is pretty good but Spanish feels like the better version