• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Gengar and MoggerGaston
God will give us strength

we will fight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Quando Rondo, serialcoper and 1 other person
Will there be 70 virgins in jahannam for a muslim incel bro? I might convert inshallah
Jahannam is hell. It will be pure suffering. :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and deadstock
if only suicide wasn't a sin that'll damn me to hell :feelscry:
One of the reasons I haven’t roped is because of religion but I’m also going to hell anyway so it doesn’t really make a difference. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Another reason I haven’t roped is because I want to cope with food and stuff but I’ve been dieting for the past 3 months on <250 kcal a day. :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and serialcoper
Can't be worse than this incel life
There are seven levels of hell as well as seven levels of heaven. The kind of fate that awaits you depends on the level you are in. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
One of the reasons I haven’t roped is because of religion but I’m also going to hell anyway so it doesn’t really make a difference. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Another reason I haven’t roped is because I want to cope with food and stuff but I’ve been dieting for the past 3 months on <250 kcal a day. :ogre:
proud of you

Discovering new music especially metal keeps me going

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
proud of you

Discovering new music especially metal keeps me going
Thanks bhai. Music is a really great cope as well. I used to listen to metal often also. I’m thinking of going to a metalcore show next month.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
I may have just ascended

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and MoggerGaston
God has a purpose for all of us, doesn't matter who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and deadstock
There are seven levels of hell as well as seven levels of heaven. The kind of fate that awaits you depends on the level you are in. :ogre:
Beyond over for me... everyday i commit the biggest sin any muslim could ever commit. I have bacon for breakfast every morning

• So Sad
no nigger theres 8 levels of heaven

because Allah's mercy is greater than his wrath

also before you ask yes sunnis believe in this too

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Beyond over for me... everyday i commit the biggest sin any muslim could ever commit. I have bacon for breakfast every morning
Nothing is ever black and white in Islam. Eating pork is fine if there’s no other food available at all. But having it for breakfast while you’re in the west is sus. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, watah and deadstock
no nigger theres 8 levels of heaven

because Allah's mercy is greater than his wrath

also before you ask yes sunnis believe in this too
Wasn’t gonna ask about what Sunnis say. And I don’t think I should take lessons about Islam from someone who uses racial slurs casually. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang
Will there be 70 virgins in jahannam for a muslim incel bro? I might convert inshallah
Only for the ones that die in jihad, but you can still get women in jannah :ogre:

Jahannam is hell btw

what if god made us all born as potential giga chads but every time you sinned you turn 0.1 psl down?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, MoggerGaston and shia.jihadist
Wasn’t gonna ask about what Sunnis say. And I don’t think I should take lessons about Islam from someone who uses racial slurs casually. :hnghn:
so are you Ibadi if you aren't Sunni or Shia

also its fine if the person im saying it to doesn't get offended brah :ogre:

what if god made us all born as potential giga chads but every time you sinned you turn 0.1 psl down?
fuarkk good theory brah

but what about subhuman babies

did they get the sins of their father?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and buflek
fuarkk good theory brah

but what about subhuman babies

did they get the sins of their father?
they sinned so bad they were reincarnated with their old score

• Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist
they sinned so bad they were reincarnated with their old score
yeah once they become completely subhuman the sins start overflowing to the next life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and buflek
so are you Ibadi if you aren't Sunni or Shia

also its fine if the person im saying it to doesn't get offended brah :ogre:
I agree with a lot of Ibadi views on life but there some things I don’t agree with. Although I agree more with ibadis than I do Sunnis and shias ultimately I’m not one myself either. :Comfy:

I agree with a lot of Ibadi views on life but there some things I don’t agree with. Although I agree more with ibadis than I do Sunnis and shias ultimately I’m not one myself either. :Comfy:
which views
im actually interested because all i know about ibadis is that they're descended from khawarij

also don't tell me you're a "I'm just a Muslim :LOL:" coper :rage:

• JFL
which views
im actually interested because all i know about ibadis is that they're descended from khawarij

also don't tell me you're a "I'm just a Muslim :LOL:" coper :rage:
Views I agree with (copy and pasting from Wikipedia):

The attributes of God are not distinct from his essence. Mercy, power, wisdom, and other divine attributes are merely different ways to describe the single unitary essence of God, rather than independent attributes and qualities that God possesses.

Unlike the Sunni theory of the caliphate of the Rashidun, and the Shi'i notion of divinely appointed Imamate, the leaders of Ibadi Islam—called Imams—do not need to rule the entire Muslim world; Muslim communities are considered capable of ruling themselves.

The Ibadis reject the belief that the leader of the Muslim community must be descended from the Quraysh tribe. (This differs from the Shia belief that ideally and eventually they will be ruled by the Mahdi, who will be descended from Muhammad's Household (Ahl al-Bayt)—Muhammad having been a member of the Quraysh tribe.)

Rather, the two primary qualifications of an Ibadi imam are that he is the most pious man of the community and the most learned in fiqh, or Islamic jurisprudence; and that he has the military knowledge to defend the Ibadi community against war and oppression.

Ibadis believe that all who profess the belief in oneness of God and belief in the prophethood of Muhammad as the last messenger are members of the Islamic community.

Views I don’t agree with:

All non-Ibadi Muslims and even Ibadi sinners are considered guilty of kufr (usually translated as "unbelief"), although contemporary Ibadis distinguish between kufr shirk, or religious disbelief, and kufr nifaq, or infidelity in the form of sinning. The term shirk—"polytheism" in conventional Islamic theology—has a wider use in Ibadi doctrine, where it is used to describe all forms of religious error beyond polytheism alone.

Views I almost agree with entirely:

Ibadis traditionally reject Sunni beliefs that all Muslims in hell will eventually enter paradise, and hold that hell is eternal and inescapable for all humans who were not righteous Ibadis in life.

Only righteous Ibadis are considered worthy of friendship and association, whereas sinners and non-Ibadi Muslims are subject to dissociation, sometimes to the point of ostracism.

Views I agree with (copy and pasting from Wikipedia):

The attributes of God are not distinct from his essence. Mercy, power, wisdom, and other divine attributes are merely different ways to describe the single unitary essence of God, rather than independent attributes and qualities that God possesses.

Unlike the Sunni theory of the caliphate of the Rashidun, and the Shi'i notion of divinely appointed Imamate, the leaders of Ibadi Islam—called Imams—do not need to rule the entire Muslim world; Muslim communities are considered capable of ruling themselves.

The Ibadis reject the belief that the leader of the Muslim community must be descended from the Quraysh tribe. (This differs from the Shia belief that ideally and eventually they will be ruled by the Mahdi, who will be descended from Muhammad's Household (Ahl al-Bayt)—Muhammad having been a member of the Quraysh tribe.)

Rather, the two primary qualifications of an Ibadi imam are that he is the most pious man of the community and the most learned in fiqh, or Islamic jurisprudence; and that he has the military knowledge to defend the Ibadi community against war and oppression.

Ibadis believe that all who profess the belief in oneness of God and belief in the prophethood of Muhammad as the last messenger are members of the Islamic community.

Views I don’t agree with:

All non-Ibadi Muslims and even Ibadi sinners are considered guilty of kufr (usually translated as "unbelief"), although contemporary Ibadis distinguish between kufr shirk, or religious disbelief, and kufr nifaq, or infidelity in the form of sinning. The term shirk—"polytheism" in conventional Islamic theology—has a wider use in Ibadi doctrine, where it is used to describe all forms of religious error beyond polytheism alone.

Views I almost agree with entirely:

Ibadis traditionally reject Sunni beliefs that all Muslims in hell will eventually enter paradise, and hold that hell is eternal and inescapable for all humans who were not righteous Ibadis in life.

Only righteous Ibadis are considered worthy of friendship and association, whereas sinners and non-Ibadi Muslims are subject to dissociation, sometimes to the point of ostracism.
- based
- imamate is correct
- incorrect, there are 12 imams who are all direct descendants of the Prophet (PBUH), except Imam Ali (AS)
- retarded. the leader of the muslim ummah must be infallible or else he can't lead
- based

- completely retarded

- kind of true but Allah can decide out of His own mercy if he wants to spare someone after temporary torment
- based except with righteous shias and other righteous non-takfiri muslims

- based
- imamate is correct
- incorrect, there are 12 imams who are all direct descendants of the Prophet (PBUH), except Imam Ali (AS)
- retarded. the leader of the muslim ummah must be infallible or else he can't lead
- based

- completely retarded

- kind of true but Allah can decide out of His own mercy if he wants to spare someone after temporary torment
@yeeyeeslayer told me Shiah’s are not jihadis. The best part about Islam is Jihad tbh, nothing better than waging war on some nigga takin his terra Stacy wife as a slave and busting in her ALLAHAMDULLAHI

@yeeyeeslayer told me Shiah’s are not jihadis. The best part about Islam is Jihad tbh, nothing better than waging war on some nigga takin his terra Stacy wife as a slave and busting in her ALLAHAMDULLAHI
we're the only jihadis :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
- based
- imamate is correct
- based

- completely retarded

Cope and seethe.

Jihad isn’t all about warfare. It’s only one aspect of it. :ogre:

we're the only jihadis :feelskek:

sunnis worship muh umar who fucking ran from every battle like a little faggot

then got niggers to take persia for him while he sat on his throne so he can pretend to do something
You mean actual BBCs? Or just catch phrase for guys as in Ayrabs and shit?

Do you mean Umar Ibn Khattab. My Sunni friends mock Shiah’s and say you guys pray weird and put a mud thing on the floor to stop your temple hitting the ground and say when we die and Allah asks you what you are and you respond you lot say 5 things which is wrong and Sunnis say 3 things.

I do think Sunni metaphysics and philosophy is more sensible than modern Sunni one (mutazillite the exception but the regards killed them)

Still why do Shiah’s act like Muslim Roman Catholics with the pope and your Imam. So cucked to have him as “infallible”

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Jihad isn’t all about warfare. It’s only one aspect of it. :ogre:
I’m talking about “lesser” jihad I am aware there’s 2 types but I care more about the 😈 type of jihad rather than the 🤲🏻 jihad. I can’t get sex slaves praying now can I.

My Sunni friends mock Shiah’s and say you guys pray weird and put a mud thing on the floor to stop your temple hitting the ground and say when we die and Allah asks you what you are and you respond you lot say 5 things which is wrong and Sunnis say 3 things.

I do think Sunni metaphysics and philosophy is more sensible than modern Sunni one (mutazillite the exception but the regards killed them)

Still why do Shiah’s act like Muslim Roman Catholics with the pope and your Imam. So cucked to have him as “infallible”

- We pray with our hands by our side like the Prophet (pbuh) did
- We pray on a thing made of the earth because the Prophet (pbuh) used to pray on the earth, and theres no earth inside our houses
- ? wdym what you are

Also it makes more sense that an infallible Prophet should have infallible succesors :ogre:
How can you guide people away from sin if you're sinning yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
Cope and seethe bhai. Go eat your roti. :feelshah:
its over for you bhai

enjoy your lahori biryani and salan roti because there won't be any for you in the afterlife :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer