God, give us hope.

its over for you bhai

enjoy your lahori biryani and salan roti because there won't be any for you in the afterlife :ogre:
:hnghn: Bhenchod I don’t like biryani.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Gengar
holy fuark brah
average whitewashed pakistani :rage:
No, it’s not that. I don’t like that distinct biryani taste. It’s really bad to me. I also don’t like almonds and stuff in my kheer or halwa or sweet rice. :fuk:

No, it’s not that. I don’t like that distinct biryani taste. It’s really bad to me. I also don’t like almonds and stuff in my kheer or halwa or sweet rice. :fuk:
us arabs (Esp in the gulf) love biryani

I also don’t like almonds and stuff in my kheer or halwa or sweet rice. :fuk:
yo thats actually based af

hate when im eating halwa and a fucking random ass almond gets in my mouth

Mirin IQ.

Haram! :ogre:
Not haram it’s allowed in islam don’t make me pull out verses that allow me to rape sex slaves Astarfrullah

- We pray with our hands by our side like the Prophet (pbuh) did
- We pray on a thing made of the earth because the Prophet (pbuh) used to pray on the earth, and theres no earth inside our houses
- ? wdym what you are

Also it makes more sense that an infallible Prophet should have infallible succesors :ogre:
How can you guide people away from sin if you're sinning yourself
They said he only did that cos mans hands were broken and it was some guy you lot follow but not prophet. This is fascinating it’s a shame I don’t know any Shias irl to defend their position agaisnt Sunni

I’m sorry but the last part is as rediculous as the concept of the Pope for romans Catholics :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:. It’s my main issue with Catholics they say “MUH pope is infallible” but how when he’s human and not a prophet nor is he divinely inspired. Sure you could both cope and say he’d led by god but even THEN

As I say if I were Muslim I’d be theologically Shia but politically Sunni.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
We need to ascend.

god, give us hope.

Be merciful

I pray to you.
He may or may not exist first of all
And if he does why the fuck would he care about the genetic dead ends ?
And why would he care to help you ?
What’s in it for him ?

They said he only did that cos mans hands were broken and it was some guy you lot follow but not prophet. This is fascinating it’s a shame I don’t know any Shias irl to defend their position agaisnt Sunni
wtf are sunnis even saying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
least retarded sunni argument
I’m sorry but the last part is as rediculous as the concept of the Pope for romans Catholics :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:. It’s my main issue with Catholics they say “MUH pope is infallible” but how when he’s human and not a prophet nor is he divinely inspired. Sure you could both cope and say he’d led by god but even THEN
no it isn't
pope is some random ass dude that has nothing to do with jesus
the Imams (AS) are direct descendants of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his divinely appointed successors

also 12 imams can literally be proven by the most canonical sunni hadith books
there top two books literally have whole sections dedicated to variants of the following Hadith:

According to al-Muslim, the narrator Jabir b. Samrah reports:
I went with my father to see the Prophet and I heard him say that after him there would be twelve successors. Then he said something that I could not hear very well. I turned to my father and asked him, “What did the Prophet say?” My father said, “The Prophet said, ‘All of them will be from Quraysh.’”
Al-Bukhari relates the story somewhat differently, using the word “amir” (commander) instead of “khalifah”:
I heard the Prophet say that there will be twelve amirs, but then said something I could not hear. I asked the person sitting next to me what the Prophet said and he replied, “All of them are from Quraysh.”

wtf are sunnis even saying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
least retarded sunni argument

no it isn't
pope is some random ass dude that has nothing to do with jesus
the Imams (AS) are direct descendants of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his divinely appointed successors

also 12 imams can literally be proven by the most canonical sunni hadith books
there top two books literally have whole sections dedicated to variants of the following Hadith:

According to al-Muslim, the narrator Jabir b. Samrah reports:

Al-Bukhari relates the story somewhat differently, using the word “amir” (commander) instead of “khalifah”:
They said the guy you follow the only reason he prayed with his hands on his sides is because he broke his arms and that was once. They also say you guys pay your knees and turn left and right with your heads when finishing praying.

They say your Kafir

No the pope isn’t seen as some “Random ass dude”

The pope like all bishops have the blessing of the Holy Spirit by the apostles which transfer the spirit (guidance of god) unto all bishops. The pope descends from Peter and Paul two of the most influential apostles of Jesus and Jesus gave both these men the guidance of god and told them to pass it on to their deciples and those deciples became the first bishops and everh bishop passes these on.

The issue is is the status of the pope. Because both saints died in Rome, Bishop of Rome was given special status as “Favoured amongst equals”. Roman Catholics after we broke away decided that the pope was infallible and made him an god emperor when he was just the most important bishop but had no advantages over the rest.

So to modern Roman Catholics the bishop (position is divinely chosen and led by God) is the direct descendant of the apostles who followed Christ and had their blessings therefore he is most favoured by god to lead us humans that’s what Roman Catholics belive. That ISNT ANY DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU BELIVE POLITICALLY AS A SHIA AS RC BELIEVE EVERY POPE IS DIVINELY CHOSEN

Last edited:
Only the dead have seen the end of war

They said the guy you follow the only reason he prayed with his hands on his sides is because he broke his arms and that was once. They also say you guys pay your knees and turn left and right with your heads when finishing praying.

They say your Kafir

No the pope isn’t seen as some “Random ass dude”

The pope like all bishops have the blessing of the Holy Spirit by the apostles which transfer the spirit (guidance of god) unto all bishops. The pope descends from Peter and Paul two of the most influential apostles of Jesus and Jesus gave both these men the guidance of god and told them to pass it on to their deciples and those deciples became the first bishops and everh bishop passes these on.

The issue is is the status of the pope. Because both saints died in Rome, Bishop of Rome was given special status as “Favoured amongst equals”. Roman Catholics after we broke away decided that the pope was infallible and made him an god emperor when he was just the most important bishop but had no advantages over the rest.

So to modern Roman Catholics the bishop (position is divinely chosen and led by God) is the direct descendant of the apostles who followed Christ and had their blessings therefore he is most favoured by god to lead us humans that’s what Roman Catholics belive. That ISNT ANY DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU BELIVE POLITICALLY AS A SHIA AS RC BELIEVE EVERY POPE IS DIVINELY CHOSEN
we follow Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who prayed with his hands by our side

they follow Umar ibn Khattab who introduced praying with our hands together which he copied from Zoroastrian fire worshippers

idgaf about the pope
if its fine to believe that a prophet is divinely chosen why is it so hard to believe that his successors are as well

we follow Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who prayed with his hands by our side

they follow Umar ibn Khattab who introduced praying with our hands together which he copied from Zoroastrian fire worshippers

idgaf about the pope
if its fine to believe that a prophet is divinely chosen why is it so hard to believe that his successors are as well
Fair enough I don’t know enough about both Shia and Sunni differences to speak on the matter tbh as each time I speak to one side I’m told completely differing stories lmfao

As for your last point well the point I was making is that Shiism has a lot of similarities to Roman Catholicism :dafuckfeels:

It’s crazy how similar you lot are theologically…. Even your god is the same (you may think Roman Catholics have the trinity but the way it’s expressed is wrong and actually closer to the Islamic Tawid god, I have no idea why RC even still have the trinity when like Shiah’s they belive in ADS)

The catholics like Shiah’s belive they follow ppl with connections to divinely inspired people therefore it’s sensible. Anybody with a brain will tell you THATS NOT HOW JT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD :hnghn: just because you descend generically or appointed wise from an position or somebody that has had divine inspiration doesn’t make YOU DIVINELY INSPIRED. IMO shiiism makes more sense than Sunnism up until that point. Also some of your weird clapping patting knees during prayer also is a bit odd as well and the Maryam beating yourself

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
The catholics like Shiah’s belive they follow ppl with connections to divinely inspired people therefore it’s sensible. Anybody with a brain will tell you THATS NOT HOW JT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD :hnghn: just because you descend generically or appointed wise from an position or somebody that has had divine inspiration doesn’t make YOU DIVINELY INSPIRED. IMO shiiism makes more sense than Sunnism up until that point. Also some of your weird clapping patting knees during prayer also is a bit odd as well and the Maryam beating yourself
yeah except for us the divinely inspired person has made it clear that the successors after him are also divinely inspired
its like if jesus himself said yeah this exact guy is the pope and you have to follow all his teachings

its not meant to be patting its meant to be bringing your hands up to your ears and down again
it sounds like patting because when you bring them down it hits your thigh

yeah except for us the divinely inspired person has made it clear that the successors after him are also divinely inspired
its like if jesus himself said yeah this exact guy is the pope and you have to follow all his teachings

its not meant to be patting its meant to be bringing your hands up to your ears and down again
it sounds like patting because when you bring them down it hits your thigh
Crazy how Sunnis lie about Shiah’s a shame they outnumber you lot so much they get away with spreading misinformation

Jesus literally said this regarding the bishop… it seems you fail to realise the importance of Apostolic succession and why we deem it a big deal in the ancient churches. Bishops are literally blessed with the approval of god himself to guide and lead these men to manage the church which is christs body. The Holy Spirit came unto the Apostles during Pentecost and the same spirit was transferred to their disciples which gave them 7 powers (can’t be arsed naming them all but in a way it made them have powers like the prophets).

Anyways this blessing is passed on from the apostles to their deciples aka first bishops and they pass it on to the next. Jesus himself said this is how it will be so YES JUST LIKE YOU SHIAHS it’s the same thought process. The difference is Roman Catholics revere the pope more than usual due to the Roman bishop having 2 saintly blessings (from the top 2 saints, Saint Paul and Peter) and thus they think this makes him more important and holy (it doesn’t btw) hence why 50% of Christian’s are not Roman Catholics and other 50% are.

Hopefully I made it make sense to you? But you both see them as divinely led due to their lineage and ancestral ties

Last edited:
Crazy how Sunnis lie about Shiah’s a shame they outnumber you lot so much they get away with spreading misinformation
exactly
its like how if an indian comments "india is the best country in the world" all 1.4 billion stinky indians will like the comment
so anyone reading it thinks india must actually be the best country

theres literally sunnis who say that we say "Ali Akbar" instead of "Allahu Akbar" and other sunnis believe them :feelskek::feelskek:

yeah ok i get that
but do catholics think the pope is completely infallible?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
exactly
its like how if an indian comments "india is the best country in the world" all 1.4 billion stinky indians will like the comment
so anyone reading it thinks india must actually be the best country

theres literally sunnis who say that we say "Ali Akbar" instead of "Allahu Akbar" and other sunnis believe them :feelskek::feelskek:

yeah ok i get that
but do catholics think the pope is completely infallible?
Never heard the “Ali ackbar” thing but they chat a lot of ahir about you lot. I’d find my sect is a lot like yours in terms of sensibility. Us sensible ones tend to be the minority o my 12% of Christian’s are Eastern Orthodox worldwide, same with only 10-15% Muslims being Shia. It seems ppl gravitate to nonsense.

Depends on the Catholic tbh… but their magistrate in Vatican 2 suggests this is what they are supposed to belive but most RC I have spoken 2 that aren’t too into the going on in the church don’t realise papal Infallability

Some also reinterpret the phrase to mean that the magistrate and pope cannot error truly because it’s guided by gods hand so even if the pope does something stupid god will steer the church into a place that will make it fixed, but I beg to differ. Unless your god himself you can make mistakes that’s simple, even prophets made mistakes.

• +1
Never heard the “Ali ackbar” thing but they chat a lot of ahir about you lot.
they have a weird para-social relationship with us especially considering how small of a minority we are

maybe those astray feel attacked by the truth :feelshah:

they have a weird para-social relationship with us especially considering how small of a minority we are

maybe those astray feel attacked by the truth :feelshah:
I like Persians. Many are converting to christs kingdom so u have a love for them. Also makes sense that Shiah’s are smarter than Sunnis afterall they descend from Persian high IQ badboys only makes sense their brains would work better.

when I debate Muslims and they start mentioning how my country is apostate central I bring up the mass conversions in Iran and they say “I don’t care they are Shia not Muslims anyways”

As the saying goes you can’t keep a good man down, and wtf is going on in Iran with so many muzzies having visions and dreams of Christ lol

when I debate Muslims and they start mentioning how my country is apostate central I bring up the mass conversions in Iran and they say “I don’t care they are Shia not Muslims anyways”
you can bring up the turkish apostates too :feelshah:

at the end of the day though, Twelver Shia Islam is the truth in its complete form

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you can bring up the turkish apostates too :feelshah:

at the end of the day though, Twelver Shia Islam is the truth in its complete form
Tbf Turkey like the west is suffering from enlightenment philosophy which leads to secularism regardless of religion that’s what turkeys going through lol their fault for trying to be like western euro cucks.

Only groups who had Muslim and gook nations offering to become Christian due to being cucked and then reject the offer just because “it’s wrong to impose my beliefs on others “

Wrf is wrong with Cumskins I swear I fucking despise them Anglos sometimes stn wrong with them

• JFL