god hates me or im cursed

Deleted member 4570

Deleted member 4570

Platinum
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
1,048
Reputation
1,410
i was born ugly as fuck baby my mom saw me and probably had to vomit.
Over1

my parents had shit and fucked up relationship for years no details but they separated I cried everyday
and got bullied. then I find blackpill ldar on weekends because im too ugly to go outside and failing at school. 1 problem after another just to die and burn in hell.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5522
There there :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
I feel you. I'm not even ugly but I don't see the point in living anymore. The blackpill has only amplified this. I'm failing at school too which is only adding to my life turning even more to shit. :feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 4570
i was born ugly as fuck baby my mom saw me and probably had to vomit.
View attachment 426743
my parents had shit and fucked up relationship for years no details but they separated I cried everyday
and got bullied. then I find blackpill ldar on weekends because im too ugly to go outside and failing at school. 1 problem after another just to die and burn in hell.
You mog me
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Danish_Retard and AbandonShip
I am God
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570

Similar threads

Informationcapitali
Replies
0
Views
23
Informationcapitali
Informationcapitali
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
9
Views
74
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
0
Views
23
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
slaviccartfiend
Replies
3
Views
32
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
simematic
Replies
8
Views
49
jnxy
jnxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top