God I HATE LOOKISM

Deleted member 16380

Deleted member 16380

Equinox
Lookism is SUCH a DEGENERATION really...

Think about it. Most the things you use in everyday life were invented by subhumans on the lookism scale...

Most great things in history were done by subhumans...

Greatest poets, writers, scientists, philosophers were in their great mass subhumans :feelsrope:

But WHY is EVERYTHING YOU DO is looked at through the prism of how attractive you are?
Why do people have to try 2x as much, just BECAUSE they were born ugly, even though their field of competence has NOTHING to do with looks :feelsrope:

What would SOCIETY DO without those subhumans? Even 1 of them is MORE HELPFUL FOR SOCIETY than 10 Chads "muh hunter eyes, muh jaw". :feelshehe:

I was quite fat in the past, and was subhuman. But leanmaxxing boosted me back to good looks. EVERYTHING CHANGED SO MUCH. I just NEVER thought everything could be so different when your face/body is just more attractive.

I remember I was trying to score dates with MTB. IT WAS SO HARD. I did have girlfriends, BUT IT WAS INSANE WORK. It was TIRESOME. People at work always assumed you are a slob, and cannot do shit... because you look fat. People in the street take you as a "funny guy" even though you are just fat, but inside you are different.

But then, you get better looks... and suddenly all those MTBs start CALLING YOU THEMSELVES. You can tell them to go fuck themselves, but now somehow "It is ok, I'll call later" :feelsrope: At work, people would treat you as "competent" even though YOU DON'T DO SHIT. You can actually work WORSE, but your JAW will do the talking: "look how confidence and knowledgeable he is, must be manager-material with such a jaw". In the street people start getting respectful of you, even taller people than you look with somewhat respect and slight fear at you.

I think to TRULY FEEL THE :blackpill:, EVERYONE should be FAT FOR A WHILE (like a year), and then ASCEND BACK by losing weight.
ONLY THIS WAY YOU WILL TRULY GRASP WHAT :blackpill: IS ABOUT.

God I hate Lookism. :feelsrope:

Share. your thoughts and HATRED in the comments :feelshehe:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19551, Hikicel69 and 15 others
Yeah, society is fucked and judge people on their appearance.

The greatest thing of being blackpilled is that you acknowledge your negative bias toward ugly men and stop judging them. So you are more likely to become friend with people who are better inside.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Prince88, Lihito and 9 others
Lookism is important because it displays your genetics, hence your potential. Another big reason is because the world revolves around women nowadays and since they decide who gets to breed (i.e. Chads) the most, society favors the good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Hikicel69, Lihito and 5 others
the good old "halo effect" :ROFLMAO:

if you are fat/ugly = people assume you are lazy, dumb, shitty job, no friends, you cant please a woman, bad health, no confidence

all that stuff they assume just looking at you for 1-2 seconds

if you are lean/gl = people assume you are fit, high iq, good job (because everyone wants you), many friends, popular, you can do excellent stuff with woman (please them) etc etc etc

the halo effect is really huge thing... as you know, we are visual beings and looks (picture) say more than 1000 words (personality)

we talked about this thing often and im completely with you; everybody should leanmaxxing in the first place.. leanmaxxing is one of the biggest (maybe the biggest) looksmaxx (of course, you need good bone structure too)

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, datboijj and 4 others
Lookism is important because it displays your genetics, hence your potential.
This is VERY arguable.

Simply because the most important trait, INTELLIGENCE, is NOT correlated with looks. I would even argue, intelligence is NEGATIVELY correlated with looks, from my anecdotal experience. And definitely not with excessive looks, which give too much of a halo.
Another big reason is because the world revolves around women nowadays and since they decide who gets to breed (i.e. Chads) the most, society favors the good looking.
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16058
the same subhumans are the one who gave the power to women now days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, onnysk, datboijj and 5 others

The greatest thing of being blackpilled is that you acknowledge your negative bias toward ugly men and stop judging them. So you are more likely to become friend with people who are better inside.
society is not fucked up.. they just do what they are hard wired/programmed for

would you date a fat woman? no? just because you wouldn't that not means that you (the society) is fucked up
everybody wants the best they can get..
but yes, we could treat ugly/fat people better.. thats true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19995 and Deleted member 16380
This is VERY arguable.

Simply because the most important trait, INTELLIGENCE, is NOT correlated with looks. I would even argue, intelligence is NEGATIVELY correlated with looks, from my anecdotal experience. And definitely not with excessive looks, which give too much of a halo.
I agree, but intelligence, unfortunately, doesn't display breeding potential which is what matters since the cavemen days and women operate with their cavemen brain. :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
the same subhumans are the one who gave the power to women now days
So, they shot themselves in the foot...

... and in general, we AS SOCIETY, shot ourselves in the foot.

Because what happens to us all, when all those subhumans who worked their asses of in HOPE of getting a wife, and RESPECT some day, feel abandoned...

They will just lock in the basement and play WoW instead of the world betterment... And how much would a Chad survive in the world without plastic surgery, DONE BY UGLY SUBHUMAN SURGEONS :feelsrope:

This is VERY arguable.

intelligence is a huge cope noone cares about that 90iq is ideal

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member
intelligence is a huge cope noone cares about that 90iq is ideal
But WE as a society CARE about it.

TO work as a coder, one needs at least above average IQ, better ~115+. And it is the LOWEST IQ qualification among engineers. What would our world be without people with IQ 115+?

So i think that intelligence is not cope, it is extremely important. Also. it keeps the society cohesive. If you don't have intelligence, you have idiocracy:
test guy GIF

VERY LONG POST AHEAD.
TL;DR Writing has existed for only 2.000 years, but our insticts are 2 million years old at the very least. Evolution doesn't see certain modern types of intelligence as valuable yet, because they have existed for such a small time it hasn't proven to be a fundamental trait worthy of being passed on yet.

Evolution gives reproductive instincts based on producing an single individual animal with high survival chances; modern intelligence (poetry, maths, engineering, literature...) was born from people teaching to people, it's not an innate trait of the individual - you can't become good at maths without someone teaching you language, then basic logic, then maths. Evolution will only deem it beneficial if this trait proves to be necessary over a very long time span; as of now, it's not better than the traits women find attractive, as they have been proven to increase survival chances greatly for MILLIONS of years.

Evolution simply cannot keep up with the human mind; we have the evolutionary instinct of hunter-gatherers, and those instinct simply haven't evolved yet to account for what truly benefits modern society the most. You have to realize that hunter gatherers existed 2 MILLION years ago. We only invented writing 2000 years ago.

Nowadays a short fat subhuman can contribute more to the well-being of humanity than a gigachad with perfect genetics that all the women want (since their ancient instinct tell them: "breed with that guy, he is a perfect specimen! you will birth perfect offspring and improve our race!").

In a certain sense though, this type of technological advancement has only been around for what amounts to a MINUSCULE amount of time in the grand scheme of things. It's possible that this blind spot in evolutionary instinct is actually paradoxically beneficial; after all, any type of destructive event could bring us back to the stone age...
and what good is the short fat subhuman engineer then? His usefulness depends on an over-arching network of people.

In the countless millennia that shaped our evolutionary psychology, "intelligence" as we value it nowadays (poets, writers, scientists, philosophers) is a very new thing. It is possible that, if evolution acknowledges this part of humanity as advantageous on the LONG RUN (i.e. a few hundred thousand years), human females will eventually shift their preference to include these things more.

As of now, though, it is not the case. Intelligence plays its part in attraction (obviously way below body), but it's the type of intelligence that evolution recognized as useful, i.e. intelligence that does not directly rely on a stratification of knowledge by other people. Creativity, ingenuity, tenacity, memory, focus are all mental features that evolution recognizes as valuable, and thus they are (slightly) attractive to women; being good at maths is something that hasn't even been detected by evolution as valuable yet, and so evolution plays it safe and does not allow human females to recognize it as a very valuable trait yet.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Lorsss and Deleted member 16380
yeah bro. i remember a dude from secondary school. i am %100 sure he had some sort of growth hormone deficency. he was a legit skullcel. he was around 5'3 5'4 in 8rd grade. he was getting scolded by beckies easily. i would say he also had no zero masculine features but he didnt even have a facial structure of a 12 yo kid.

i hope he is doing okay.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and Deleted member 16380
the good old "halo effect" :ROFLMAO:

if you are fat/ugly = people assume you are lazy, dumb, shitty job, no friends, you cant please a woman, bad health, no confidence

all that stuff they assume just looking at you for 1-2 seconds

if you are lean/gl = people assume you are fit, high iq, good job (because everyone wants you), many friends, popular, you can do excellent stuff with woman (please them) etc etc etc

the halo effect is really huge thing... as you know, we are visual beings and looks (picture) say more than 1000 words (personality)

we talked about this thing often and im completely with you; everybody should leanmaxxing in the first place.. leanmaxxing is one of the biggest (maybe the biggest) looksmaxx (of course, you need good bone structure too)

Fatphobia is positive because it address a feature that people can improve with commitment in diet and gym.
The problem is that lookism discriminates short men and men with a deformation such as recessed chin, downward nose or subhuman IPD

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview and exeight
@Preston hows it going

yeah bro. i remember a dude from secondary school. i am %100 sure he had some sort of growth hormone deficency. he was a legit skullcel. he was around 5'3 5'4 in 8rd grade. he was getting scolded by beckies easily. i would say he also had no zero masculine features but he didnt even have a facial structure of a 12 yo kid.

i hope he is doing okay.

I relate to you. I have a friend who is 155cm (5 feet or even less), actually 2nd percentile of male height.
I also have plenty of friends who are ugly and bald in their early 20s.
Nature was evil with lots of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Tallooksmaxxer
It is slavery to the society, those old incel of the past who created and developed science for the benefits of the future humans, they did it to make it up for their lack of look, because foids are the sexual selector.

We are doomed to compete against each other, delete the less effective one, and then foids will allow us to reproduce, if we don't do the first one they will do it for us, they are the selector, the gatekeepers of the gene passing system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I relate to you. I have a friend who is 155cm (5 feet or even less), actually 2nd percentile of male height.
Lack of growth, male height, male features and balding is due to nature or other humans mass doing that ? :blackpill:

yeah bro but i left context a bit missing:forcedsmile:

everybody would ignore him. he just had 1 friend. he wasnt really that smart either. he cant even betabuxx.

i would ignore him too :feelsbadman: i kinda hate how lookist every human being is. its something tied eternally to our beings.

but of course i hate woman more.

This is VERY arguable.

intelligence isnt that big of a deal as long as youre not retarded. physical fitness is a much better indicator of good genetics

• Hmm...
legit , since i lost hella weight people started treating me better now it's unreal , also some people might treat you like shit only because they are jealous / you mog them.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16380
People at work always assumed you are a slob, and cannot do shit... because you look fat.
If you're fat then you are a slob. :feelshmm:

• JFL
If you're fat then you are a slob. :feelshmm:
Good point :feelshehe:

But in some professions, like programming, it does not matter if you cannot run 3 floors stairs. Still, everyone would assume that due to being fat, you cannot do "mental work" as well as your colleague

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
intelligence isnt that big of a deal as long as youre not retarded. physical fitness is a much better indicator of good genetics
But intelligence in and of itself is "good genetics". What are good genetics?

Is good genetics "hunter eyes"? Yeah, it is GOOD GENETICS IF you want to survive a fist fight with a caveman.

But is "hunter eyes" good genetics for our CURRENT society? Nope. It is a useless trait pretty much. Intelligent subhuman with bug eyes has WAY BETTER genetics than a dumb Chad. Because he can do things more useful in modern society.

Very worrisome post. You sound like you are about to do something really regretful. Mods do your thing..

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, KING REIDYZ, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
you are about to do something really regretful.
I will find and SHITPOST IN ALL YOUR THREADS :feelshehe:

And then I tag Badg and that one guy who cares about his teartroughs, so that they can join all your threads too :feelshaha:

Yes it's very unfair
That's why we have to looksmax

• So Sad

Think about it. Most the things you use in everyday life were invented by subhumans on the lookism scale...

Greatest poets, writers, scientists, philosophers were in their great mass subhumans :feelsrope:

But WHY is EVERYTHING YOU DO is looked at through the prism of how attractive you are?
Why do people have to try 2x as much, just BECAUSE they were born ugly, even though their field of competence has NOTHING to do with looks :feelsrope:

What would SOCIETY DO without those subhumans? Even 1 of them is MORE HELPFUL FOR SOCIETY than 10 Chads "muh hunter eyes, muh jaw". :feelshehe:

I was quite fat in the past, and was subhuman. But leanmaxxing boosted me back to good looks. EVERYTHING CHANGED SO MUCH. I just NEVER thought everything could be so different when your face/body is just more attractive.

I remember I was trying to score dates with MTB. IT WAS SO HARD. I did have girlfriends, BUT IT WAS INSANE WORK. It was TIRESOME. People at work always assumed you are a slob, and cannot do shit... because you look fat. People in the street take you as a "funny guy" even though you are just fat, but inside you are different.

But then, you get better looks... and suddenly all those MTBs start CALLING YOU THEMSELVES. You can tell them to go fuck themselves, but now somehow "It is ok, I'll call later" :feelsrope: At work, people would treat you as "competent" even though YOU DON'T DO SHIT. You can actually work WORSE, but your JAW will do the talking: "look how confidence and knowledgeable he is, must be manager-material with such a jaw". In the street people start getting respectful of you, even taller people than you look with somewhat respect and slight fear at you.

I think to TRULY FEEL THE :blackpill:, EVERYONE should be FAT FOR A WHILE (like a year), and then ASCEND BACK by losing weight.

My thought is : will my life change if i get lean and ripped ?

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
My thought is : will my life change if i get lean and ripped ?
yes, but dont count on it too much, if your face is ugly or your frame is bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
yes, but dont count on it too much, if your face is ugly or your frame is bad.
Frame is ok, face is 7-8/10 despite 25/100 bodyfat which is killing me

It is what it is. Cute avi btw

• Love it

I haven’t :feelskek: I treat themthe same

But intelligence in and of itself is "good genetics". What are good genetics?

Is good genetics "hunter eyes"? Yeah, it is GOOD GENETICS IF you want to survive a fist fight with a caveman.

But is "hunter eyes" good genetics for our CURRENT society? Nope. It is a useless trait pretty much. Intelligent subhuman with bug eyes has WAY BETTER genetics than a dumb Chad. Because he can do things more useful in modern society.
youre assuming we choose genetics for our current society. we don't. biologically we are still thousands of years in the past compared to our relatively recent society

because this is a demiurges world

this. I noticed that ugly people value friendships much more