God I miss her so much rn

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Screenshot 20220131 221317 Snapchat

This isnt the ex i usually talk about here but i really miss this one too. This is the second girl i fell in love with, the hearts are makeup not tattoos btw. God i miss her so fucking much even tho she lived kinda far which sucked it wqs worth the gas and miles on my odometer :feelsbadman: even tho she was a lieing whore (all women anyways) i am to blame for mucking it up in the first place, cant cope knowng im the first one that tained the relationship by breaking up cause i was scared to put my walls down, got back together it wasnt the same :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
aBetterMii

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14957, efidescontinuado and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .👽.
Did u ask her to break up first? What wasnt the same again?

I dont care wtf why would you post this here

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Did u ask her to break up first? What wasnt the same again?
I had a hard time proccessing my feelings for her cause im an abused dog and she was clingy and it scared me i didnt wanna hurt her. We broke up stayed friends and fucking tho. Then i let my walls down and realised how much i cared and we got back but i tainted it for her a lot by breaking up and myself a lil, i tried making the responsible call and it backfired :feelsbadman:

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
I had a hard time proccessing my feelings for her cause im an abused dog and she was clingy and it scared me i didnt wanna hurt her. We broke up stayed friends and fucking tho. Then i let my walls down and realised how much i cared and we got back but i tainted it for her a lot by breaking up and myself a lil, i tried making the responsible call and it backfired :feelsbadman:
Yeah never get back with an ex, if you get attached your fucked for months. :bluepill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and aBetterMii
I go bed now i hope i dont wake up and stay in a wholesomerino dream forever like Finn when he had that dream where he lives a full life in the pillo world and fell in love with a pillow girl and had pillow babies who had pillow grandbabies :Comfy:

What happened next, she got disinterested / left?

What the fuck. The problems most users have:

1. Hot girl approaches them and asks them out. They reject Hot girl. Then complain that they have rejected the hot girl.
2. Hot girls becomes their girlfriend. They break up with Hot girl. Then complain that they have broken up with hot girl.
3. Hot girl is infront of them. They do not say hi to hot girl. Then complain that they didn't say hi.
4. Get tons of matches on Tinder. Girls ask them on dates. They ghost girls then complain they are not going on dates.

Fucking Chad Problems. If you like a girl, even if she's not perfect (no girl is), be there for her and keep the relationship going.

Sorry. I do empathize with your pain.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
What the fuck. The problems most users have:

1. Hot girl approaches them and asks them out. They reject Hot girl. Then complain that they have rejected the hot girl.
2. Hot girls becomes their girlfriend. They break up with Hot girl. Then complain that they have broken up with hot girl.
3. Hot girl is infront of them. They do not say hi to hot girl. Then complain that they didn't say hi.
4. Get tons of matches on Tinder. Girls ask them on dates. They ghost girls then complain they are not going on dates.

Fucking Chad Problems. If you like a girl, even if she's not perfect (no girl is), be there for her and keep the relationship going.

Sorry. I do empathize with your pain.
I had to break relationships because of my health problems. Wouldnt work anyway. Its so weird between me and girls the past years. Nothing is clear anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and noodlelover
I had to break relationships because of my health problems. Wouldnt work anyway. Its so weird between me and girls the past years. Nothing is clear anymore
What do you mean? If you were too sick to go to her, couldn't you have told her to come to you?

What do you mean? If you were too sick to go to her, couldn't you have told her to come to you?
Well, i have a disability caused by my disease, my lifestyle changed and wasnt suitable for a relationship, my drive disappeared. So it was weird. I cant say i didnt want to be with a girl either. This whole situation hurts me a lot. So y right now i just ldar and wait to die, dont see myself getting back with a girl again.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Well, i have a disability caused by my disease, my lifestyle changed and wasnt suitable for a relationship, my drive disappeared. So it was weird. I cant say i didnt want to be with a girl either. This whole situation hurts me a lot. So y right now i just ldar and wait to die, dont see myself getting back with a girl again.
Oh :(. How long do you have left to live?

Oh :(. How long do you have left to live?
It will not kill me atleast in the short future just make me a cripple. But whats the point of living like this anyway. My quality of life is already 0

• So Sad
  • +1

What happened next, she got disinterested / left?
It was a slow deterioration and she started pushing me away hard but didnt break up cause shes a scared broken girl and but basically forced me to break up i tried so hard to make it work and be right over :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2