GOD I WANT A BLACK GF

D

Deleted member 15674

NTmaxxed pajeet
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
22,249
Reputation
40,249
GIVE ME A MIXED RACE OR BLACK GF
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, FrameMogger, latincell95 and 1 other person
Why not curry???
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 17578, Roquefort and 6 others
kil-yourself.gif
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 22780
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17578, latincell95 and Deleted member 15674
currently dating a black girl that looks like this.

afro3-png.2008774
 
I want a curry gf :Comfy: @Octillionaire
 
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15674
Only time I fucked a sheboon was nice bc she has tiny and was really easy to move around but idk her pussy kinda smelled

I only fucked latinas all my life and their pussy had 0 smell
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15674 and 1 other person
I want indian gf
 
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15674
Get one then

Not like it's hard jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
C9F266A6 DD5D 4C1B 86EB 6F2992CF4A8E
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, FrameMogger and Deleted member 22780
black girls are bbc only
 
fitness trainer with a deadbeat black boyfriend and a subhuman mutt. goes to dubai every four moths. (porta pottie alert)

Capture
 
Do you see a lot of brown man, black woman couples in UK , OP?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16501
no sadly, but that's cuz brown men don't get w black women
Honestly yeah, I think black women are worried they're not desired and will be treated badly by ethnic men

I think if you made it clear publicly you liked black women, you'd get one
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
Honestly yeah, I think black women are worried they're not desired and will be treated badly by ethnic men

I think if you made it clear publicly you liked black women, you'd get one
Srs
 
Mixed race? Yes. Full black woman? You're getting desperate. I've only known two full black women that I've found attractive in real life, and I guarantee that if they took a dna test they'd probably have significant non black heritage.
 
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 15674

Similar threads

AtrophicPyra
Replies
4
Views
27
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
pslgod15
Replies
5
Views
73
Ziaoni
Ziaoni
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
0
Views
30
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
DrRodger
Replies
10
Views
105
whiskers52
whiskers52
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
49
Clqs
Clqs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top