God i wish i was tall

i lucid dream being taller so I that can metaphysically summon it into reality. gotta try it.

my cousin is slaying at 5.4.
my stacylite cousin married a 5'4" manlet, then he cheated on her and quit his job and became a neet rotter jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Same, fucking hate being average. You get mogged so much still and some foids are your height or taller

6'6 Swedish Trap$tar here
genius pewds GIF

Im 6'4 and LTN and have still contemplated suicide very often because life in general is just painful.

People were committing suicide long before "looks theory" for a reason.

He's coping

If i was 5ft7 i wouldnt know how to cope,. 5ft7 is a gutter trash height and no one will respect a 5ft7 guy unless he is some Mafia maxed or roidmaxxed.

No matter who you are, no woman wants a 5ft7 "man"

Any woman with you would leave with a taller version of you in a heartbeat.
Tom cruise crushes way more puss than you at 5’7, keep coping brainiac

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
being average height aint good enough
OP.

We have two guys. Both are similar in age. The first guy is a 5'3" MTN hapa who is a cross dresser. While the man is a LTN 6'3" white guy.

One of them has 550 matches on Tinder and a 18 yo blonde MTB girlfriend. While the other has been incel for over a decade and only has 10 matches on Tinder. Can you guess which one is the desirable male?

Im 6'4 and LTN and have still contemplated suicide very often because life in general is just painful.

People were committing suicide long before "looks theory" for a reason.
Join the club mate. It's tough this life but we must continue to persevere.

@BrahminBoss and i are both 6ft3 and rot here meanwhile there are 5ft5 ltns with a perm who have a teen gf.
Wtf a literal curry is taller than me ??? Over for us white bois