God…. I’m sorry

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 rated mid htn, king Edgar 🪖 👑
I’m sorry for all the times I’ve begged for forgiveness and ran back to sin. I’m sorry for all the times I said I love you refused to pick up your word and get to know you. God I’m sorry that I fail you more times than I count, but I thank you for still choosing me. May you guide me so I can live my life according to your will.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, itzyaboyJJ, mike21 and 1 other person
Can you pray for me bhai? :Comfy:(I want a gf)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sbrbrz777, Gaygymmaxx, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
all this just proved you’re poor asf jfl

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
God doesn’t give a fuck about you, why the fuck would he listen to what some subhuman has got to say when there are angelic beauties like young Emma Watson floating around

• Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
God doesn’t give a fuck about you, why the fuck would he listen to what some subhuman has got to say when there are angelic beauties like young Emma Watson floating around
God doesn’t care about how attractive we are. Also speak for yourself your literally rated ltn while ppl on here have rated me high htn/ mid htn niqqa

God doesn’t care about how attractive we are. Also speak for yourself your literally rated ltn while ppl on here have rated me high htn/ mid htn niqqa
God doesn’t give a fuck nigga cope, cope and cope some more

God doesn’t give a fuck nigga cope, cope and cope some more
God loves us all including you. I can already tell you feel like you have been left out in life cos of what God gave u facially. So now your resorting to an incel rage

God loves us all including you. I can already tell you feel like you have been left out in life cos of what God gave u facially. So now your resorting to an incel rage
Yeah God doesn’t care

90% of my prayers have been granted.

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight