Something you must hear, but too ignorant to admit

true love feels like. The feeling of being loved, the feeling of pure peace, a second home, safety.
pure copium, true love doesnt mean anything, it's always transactional lol even mom->child

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and truthhurts
he's just a feminine guy af thats why he's roiding to get away from that, but i think his true desire is to get fucked in the ass by other men while dressed like a femboy and im serious.

he once posted smtg that he started crying in front of a bunch of girls and if u made fun of him for that he had a roid rage.
he needs to accept his sexuality
Fr,
bro has some serious issues if hes worrying about small shit like this
After all it is genetics. Hes blessed with loox but whats the point if your gonna obsess about it for no reason and be sad all the time.
NTmaxxed average HTN life mogs Chad insecure femboy @PsychoDsk

what if an average life is my dream and i still cant get cause of autism

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Im often very lazy, and procrastinate a lot

• +1
I'm not average I'm below average

• +1
Buddy I think your just the exception. Everyone would be way better off if they were chadlite. Even HTN is good. your just weird. But, your cool.
And they certainly wouldnt be depressed

• +1
Copium detox post

• +1
my childhood sweetheart still loves me…:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and PsychoDsk
@PsychoDsk
Pm me face and body cuz i cant acces ur profile
Ur height 6’2 right? wowzers 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and NZb6Air
Buddy I think your just the exception. Everyone would be way better off if they were chadlite. Even HTN is good. your just weird. But, your cool.
And they certainly wouldnt be depressed
I could be yes, my argument on your point was just that not many ppl are htn+. Sure some ‘chads’ like chico are happy but there are also a shit ton of mfs like vasily, o’pry and elias depoot who’re depressed asf.
Looks grant you an advantage but what decides if you’re happy is simply how your brain is wired or how your life turned out.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
im 1/4 jewish and iqmaxxed so everything you wrote fails when applied to my reality

I could be yes, my argument on your point was just that not many ppl are htn+. Sure some ‘chads’ like chico are happy but there are also a shit ton of mfs like vasily, o’pry and elias depoot who’re depressed asf.
Looks grant you an advantage but what decides if you’re happy is simply how your brain is wired or how your life turned out.
No, its still simple blackpill and what I said remains true.
O pry never was never chad. Unfrauded hes a skinny htn framecel. Elias is HTN and framecel He is uncanny as fuck. O pry said he got bullied for his looks. No wonder cuz he looks fucking autistic. Same with elias. If u look autistic ye u will be sad ig
if everyone frauds average MTNS can be HTNS and htns can be chadlites if they want to never underestimate the power of frauding.

Send me your body and face will ya bud?

No, its still simple blackpill and what I said remains true.
O pry never was never chad. Unfrauded hes a skinny htn framecel. Elias is HTN and framecel He is uncanny as fuck. O pry said he got bullied for his looks. No wonder cuz he looks fucking autistic. Same with elias. If u look autistic ye u will be sad ig
if everyone frauds average MTNS can be HTNS and htns can be chadlites if they want to never underestimate the power of frauding.

Send me your body and face will ya bud?
Well they can slay foids now and are rich, which is what ‘incels’ ultimately desire and what chads typically do. Why are they still depressed?

It isn’t, having money means nothing. You grow used to it. I’m ‘rich’ depends on how you describe it and it is the worst thing ever. You can do everything but at the same time you can do nothing. Nothin’s special anymore, it’s all ordinary cuck cope.

I know niggas will say muh bro’s rich and still complaining. That’s what I mean, nothing fills the void
That just means you aren't rich idiot

I literally did NOT read a word!!
Eating a carrot rn

• Love it
Well they can slay foids now and are rich, which is what ‘incels’ ultimately desire and what chads typically do. Why are they still depressed?
yea i dont really care about this topic anymore bud my social meter has ran out send me your fucking face and body its not a question

• JFL
you concluded the general sucess and the failure based on your OWN experience and failures only
low iq trait

I’ve already ascended OP. Stop coping. I went from sub5 to now teetering from a 7 to an 8.5 on the decile scale

Looksmaxxing works. And I plan on having a trophy wife and being able to afford to send my kids to bordering schools

high iq post bump