God is fake

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I don't feel God at all, he has never done anything for me because he doesn't fucking exist

JFL at you copers who think afterlife is real, I would tell my family but I don't want them to get mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
the world of theology shattering apart and on their knees as waves of awe and shock hits

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
God told me that I was recessed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Reddit intensifies

Are you Muslim background?

You have to work to stablish contact. Is hard

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I don't feel God at all, he has never done anything for me because he doesn't fucking exist

JFL at you copers who think afterlife is real, I would tell my family but I don't want them to get mad
God is fake but Arvid is real

God was helping me out a lot before, but it seems my luck has been dying out since I've been on here JFL

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, nastynas and Deleted member 3043
imagine not being an occultist

• +1
Reactions: Inline

why has he to do something to you in the first place ? did he owe you smth?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
This whole god doesn’t exist because my life is trash argument is extremely old

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, john2 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3043
Mirin the narcy behaviour tbh, what's your slay count, you give the vibe of a guy who atleast have body count of 50
he looks like a baby hapa ffs

God was helping me out a lot before, but it seems my luck has been dying out since I've been on here JFL
there was moments in life i legit felt god by my side and was helping me, its weird to say but you feel it when it happens

same thing goes when some bad thing happens, i am aware that thing im going through at that time is a test by god himself. i feel it too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3043
can't see him slaying at all even if he did.

God isn’t real cause magic doesn’t exist. I believe in science.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
there was moments in life i legit felt god by my side and was helping me, its weird to say but you feel it when it happens

same thing goes when some bad thing happens, i am aware that thing im going through at that time is a test by god himself. i feel it too
and you know when he is not here bc you do nasty stuffs and you know it's desserved. we have no rights on him nor we have on our body - rather the body has rights upon us, all this "my body my choice" cope need to end.
it's us who need him, not the opposite so we have to act good to desserve it.
God isn’t real cause magic doesn’t exist. I believe in science.
science is based upon beliefs that's.why atheist are low IQ on average

Cope. You're going to hell faggot

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3043
and you know when he is not here bc you do nasty stuffs and you know it's desserved. we have no rights on him nor we have on our body - rather the body has rights upon us, all this "my body my choice" cope need to end.
it's us who need him, not the opposite so we have to act good to desserve it.

science is based upon beliefs that's.why atheist are low IQ on average
yeah even allah in quran states that everything bad happens to us is a result of our own acts, and good are a reward from allah

also states : in hard times, there is ease given to us with bad situation

at bad times i know this is a result of my own acts,but allah never loads me with a burden i cant overcome and whatever it is it will eventually pass, also i try to think the bigger picture and try to find that ease in situation

in good times no matter how small the favour is i try to be grateful to not be ungrateful towards his blessings to me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
God is cope
9d1542f00e0ba9d9b9b3d5179d6987d5

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
yeah even allah in quran states that everything bad happens to us is a result of our own acts, and good are a reward from allah

also states : in hard times, there is ease given to us with bad situation

So the millions of people who have been raped, slaughtered, or tortured deserve it?

you're retarded

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas

Try reading the gospel someday OP.

If god is real why am I only 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
funny enough he is not atheist in the modern sense and an answer could be the theopany of leibniz
Idea of a god is nonsensical in religious sense.humans are self centered and think they are special so they are the only ones who go into afterlife meanwhile all other creatures just exist to live and die.

Hitler was one
so what?
I mean, that's even to consider he was (spoiler alert: he wasn't)
Occultism preaches the exact oppposite pf genocide and bigotry, don't judge if you don't know anything about it bro