God it's so brutal ere in uk

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2022
Posts
951
Reputation
864
While I'm currently losing weight I'm seeing all these fit girls on insta and from the UK. The amount of fit girls jeezus Christ.

It's just mad knowing you go your whole life without banging one man sucks. .

These girls really try their best for some attention or chads dick.


I might just get LL to become a 6'4 disproportionate cuck if all else fails.

That way I can get height fetish girls and it won't matter how ugly I look and height fetish girls are attractive at.
 

Similar threads

isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
27
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
manhattanbound
Replies
0
Views
11
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
32
deceit
deceit
narutoer
Replies
6
Views
29
simematic
simematic
Johanjohan
Replies
48
Views
189
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top