God please just let me die in my sleep tonight

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I can’t deal with this anymore. I am a genetic invalid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 5634
hey man!
use that energy to pray for him to make your life better :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Guyinpeace2 and MiroslavBulldosex
Post a picture first, maybe you don't look as bad as you think or maybe there are things you can improve.

Attachments

• 24987697-B164-4296-965D-8C0B1B055A32.jpeg
    24987697-B164-4296-965D-8C0B1B055A32.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 86
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5081, ManzareK and SendMePicsToRate

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Grow bone?
To some extent unironically yes if you grow muscle it may sometimes force frame to change, that depends more on age though. Still would look much better than being skinny faggot.

To some extent unironically yes if you grow muscle it may sometimes force frame to change, that depends more on age though. Still would look much better than being skinny faggot.

Not gymaxxxed... What kills me is you fuckers don't even try. What is your experience with women? Why haven't you trained and properly dieted down.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 2729, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
This fucking subhuman frame
You're skinny, of course your body doesn't look good.

All you need to do to fix it is train your:

Upper back and lats --------- Bent-Over Row
Chest ------------------------- Close-Grip Bench Press
Shoulders -------------------- Overhead Press
Forearms --------------------- Reverse curls
Triceps ------------------------ Skullcrushers
Biceps ------------------------- Curls
Hamstrings and Glutes ------- Deadlift
Quads ------------------------- Squat

You only need to train those 8 exercises every 3 days, and do them just 1 rep before failure (100% effort), add weight over time, eat and sleep enough and you'll get a muscular ripped physique that will make you look like you have a good frame. To get an amazing physique, it should take around 3 years but you can get some decent results in 1 year too as long as you stay consistent.

Do the first 6 exercises into one day, and do the other two (squat and deadlift) on a different day.

So if you start on Monday, you would have:

Monday: Upper Body
Tuesday: Lower Body
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: Upper Body
Friday: Lower Body
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Rest Day

I do 4 sets of 6-10 reps for close grip bench press, overhead press and bent over row.
I do 3 sets of 8-12 reps for reverse curls, skullcrushers and curls
I do 3 sets of 6-10 reps for squats and deadlifts.

Here is what I did today, yesterday and on Saturday:

Workout

Once I surpass the given rep ranges, I add weight, I add 2.5 lbs on my upper body lifts and 5 lbs on my lower body lifts. And with this method, I constantly make progress. I have been doing this for the past 2 weeks consistently and I am gaining a lot of strength and muscle. A lot of people here would laugh at my numbers but what they don't understand is that the progress is extremely quick, I can add around 20 lbs to my bench press, row, and overhead press, 30-40 lbs to my squat and deadlift and around 5-10 lbs to my curls, reverse curls, and skullcrushers every single month. And the more strength I gain, the more muscle I gain as a result, especially since I am using high rep sets and a big number of sets.

Don't believe the liars here who have never touched a weight in their life who tell you that you will be skinny forever. If you believe them, then they will have been right. Building muscle takes time as a natural lifter and it requires you to be consistent, I started in 2016 but I was never able to be consistent so I made very bad progress. Another reason why I failed is because I wasn't using enough volume at the time, so I wasn't pushing myself hard enough to make good progress, I was eating enough but the food only made me gain fat because I wasn't doing enough sets and reps, I was following mainly 5x5 and 3x5 programs which had high frequency with very low volume which caused frequent plateaus and very limited progress.

Of course there are men with wider shoulders than others but if you look at most hollywood actors who are muscular, they don't have wide shoulders, their shoulders are only wider than most guys because their lats are very developed, which makes their shoulders look wider. Also, the smaller your muscle bellies are, the faster they will look big, and vice versa. So, if you have a very big frame, it will take longer for you to look big. So having a smaller frame is an advantage, not a disadvantage.

In my case, I have long arms, long legs but narrow shoulders so my chest, back and shoulders will get thicker faster than the rest of my body, while my legs and arms will take a very long time to look impressive because they are so long. There are not just 2 different types of frames, there are way more. Everybody is different to a certain extent. You'll never know your true natural muscle building potential until you start gaining muscle.

Attachments

• My Upper Lower Program.PNG
    My Upper Lower Program.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Lol my frame is too shitty for it to make a difference
COPE ALERT. Dude 3 month gym natty, then roid stack for 4 months. Done! Your body looks 100x better. Ez

This fucking subhuman frame
Why do incels not know shit about bodybuilding. Everybody with a gymmaxxed body looks good, "muh frame" is dyel cope.

Beta mentality. I will not die doing nothing. I will die making money, building muscle, and fucking bitches. I will only improve, the longer I live the better man I will be.

Beta mentality. I will not die doing nothing. I will die making money, building muscle, and fucking bitches. I will only improve, the longer I live the better man I will be.
Motivational quote facebook download

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer