God this guy is so insufferable

HappyChud

HappyChud

Destined for loneliness
Joined
May 28, 2026
Posts
2,522
Reputation
3,971
1790965813975

1790965897050

Fagposter, "ragebaiter" since Ik low iq niggas will be posted up saying "muh muh baited LMAOOO"if being an absolute dogshit user is baiting then sure yea the name and description also:sick::sick: (yes I know I'm named HappyChud) @Sensitive Young Boy he was already temp banned I believe, maybe for fagposting
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns, Cela, Thodian and 1 other person
@Thodian @jflmeister
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and Aerand
View attachment 5718394
View attachment 5718398
Fagposter, "ragebaiter" since Ik low iq niggas will be posted up saying "muh muh baited LMAOOO"if being an absolute dogshit user is baiting then sure yea the name and description also:sick::sick: (yes I know I'm named HappyChud) @Sensitive Young Boy he was already temp banned I believe, maybe for fagposting
"a hater can never do better then you" remember that son
 
Idk why he decides to be like this
Does he want the attention of being hated?
Humiliation kink?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jgns, Aerand and HappyChud
Idk why he decides to be like this
Does he want the attention of being hated?
Humiliation kink?
Maybe he gets hard seeing people rage or is an worthless foid who infiltrated the community
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and Aerand
honestly who gives afk just report and forget
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
32
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
Gaythugmax
Replies
2
Views
35
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
sørenyuko
Replies
6
Views
50
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Ivanos
Replies
0
Views
32
Ivanos
Ivanos
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
41
neurologicol
neurologicol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top