• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20399

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 20370
This is real music not that led zeppelin crap @cuckmax

@PointOfNoReturn bro
Keep coping with muh Robert plant is peak appeal. Meanwhile in reality it was jim Morrison who mogged and continued to do so even after he died. Lol at thinking this ugly fuck looks good 😂
IMG 0939

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 20399
Blink 182 - all the small things

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ropemax
No Wonderwall?

• Hmm...
What about Amor Plastique?

good thread op

• JFL
Is this emo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

• +1
None of this is real emo. "Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotive Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Moldovancel
None of this is real emo. "Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotive Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE
Kill yourself pretentious faggot, emo is emo

Sex pistols mogs mate

anymore songs like this ? Best thing I’ve heard in a while
I've only found them earlier this year and i liked every song i've heard from them so far

This is my fav but it is more metal than emo(?)

• +1

• +1

• Love it
I've only found them earlier this year and i liked every song i've heard from them so far

This is my fav but it is more metal than emo(?)

Where’d u hear about them

• +1

Emo is more a style or influence than a whole genre, just like you can say midwest emo is alt rock you can say that emo with more aggressive vocals is screamo or hardcore

The original emo bands like rites of spring or dag nasty were just more melodic hardcore

I only use emo as a descriptor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

• +1