god tier emo songs

None of this is real emo. "Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotive Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE
Based.

Please listen to this and tell me what you think itā€™s my current fav song

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Some boring ā€œgothā€ shit
I love goth shit Iā€™m a goth boy so it makes sense tho. Youā€™re probably some ā€œbudā€ type guy who wears baseball caps and shirts watching the game with his pals and eating dip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20399
I love goth shit Iā€™m a goth boy so it makes sense tho. Youā€™re probably some ā€œbudā€ type guy who wears baseball caps and shirts watching the game with his pals and eating dip
Why do they even call it goth? Thereā€™s nothing gothic about it. It sounds soft and pussy. Type of shit alt girls listen to. I like nothingā€™s gonna hurt u baby tho it sounds kinda like that

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why do they even call it goth?
You called it goth too though. It is goth. Itā€™s ā€œthe cureā€ type of sound. For guys with Edward scissor hands type hair who act like a weirdo.
Also the main singer of that band is tatted up even his face is tatted up and he looks like a thug but makes goth musicā€¦so cool. How the fuck did he think of blending those two styles together. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do too now. Thatā€™s why I have tats and will look like a thug but listen to gothic music. Unique niche. Donā€™t copy me fat fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 20399
You called it goth too though. It is goth. Itā€™s ā€œthe cureā€ type of sound. For guys with Edward scissor hands type hair who act like a weirdo.
Also the main singer of that band is tatted up even his face is tatted up and he looks like a thug but makes goth musicā€¦so cool. How the fuck did he think of blending those two styles together. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do too now. Thatā€™s why I have tats and will look like a thug but listen to gothic music. Unique niche. Donā€™t copy me fat fuck
but why? goth comes from the word gothic no? and gothic music sounds like dracula movies or some shit.

• JFL
he looks cool asf hot dang
2020 0705 AaronWessling WWeek BestBand2020 SoftKill 3

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Vermilioncore
but why? goth comes from the word gothic no? and gothic music sounds like dracula movies or some shit.
Yeah but how come the cure is considered goth then? This band sounds like the cure

• JFL