God tier plastic surgeons?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Posts
5,790
Reputation
6,904
Post plastic surgeons you consider skilled. Always link a picture alongside.

Saint Dr. Eppley
-he does many procedures and implants - saviour of incels
1590690459587


saint Dr. Taban
-Master oculoplastic surgeon with great results. Only surgeons that is a true specialist on eye area surgeries
1590690385484


saint Dr Suleyman tas
-Insane rhinoplasty results
Nosesme
 
That eppley implant result looks horrible
He wouldve got a better result with bimax + genio and lowering bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and Danish_Retard
That eppley implant result looks horrible
He wouldve got a better result with bimax + genio and lowering bf
I dont even know if its a implant, could be filler too. Didint chek. Just wanted picture so I can make my post. jfl. You get the idea what I wanted to do.
 

Similar threads

horseman
LifeFuel God
Replies
17
Views
99
horseman
horseman
valentine
Replies
2
Views
40
nimrodworkman
nimrodworkman
yasuoh
Replies
7
Views
46
yasuoh
yasuoh
hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
29
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
ragingmanlet
Replies
7
Views
73
sanz
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top