God tier skin after stop Tretinoin

H

Htrtt

Silver
I stopped Tretinoin 1 month ago. I have never had any acne problems or any skin conditions. I used Retin A just for the collagen. As a result, while I was on Tret my skin was horrible, hyperpigmented, with spots, thin and opaque. The transformation is incredible, even the eye area has become fuller. I reached the god tier skin. I've always done the sandwich method, but Retin A just doesn't work for many people.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, 케이제이, zura and 7 others
what is sandwich method do u put sandwich on ur skin or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv, redmaxx, STUPIDREFEREES and 8 others
water, tret has the ability to burn fat pads and the type of collagen it stimulates is female collagen, but it also seems like youve been quite irritated by it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, rubberduck, zura and 4 others
tretinoin helped my skin a lot 😃👍

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, Deleted member 49130, forevermirin and 1 other person
happy for u

I stopped Tretinoin 1 month ago. I have never had any acne problems or any skin conditions. I used Retin A just for the collagen. As a result, while I was on Tret my skin was horrible, hyperpigmented, with spots, thin and opaque. The transformation is incredible, even the eye area has become fuller. I reached the god tier skin. I've always done the sandwich method, but Retin A just doesn't work for many people.
Maybe it fucked your skin barrier

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
what is sandwich method do u put sandwich on ur skin or what
build layers to avoid skin irritation. You apply the moisturizer, the Tretinoin and then the moisturizer again

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, soontobechadlite and Tr0ubLe
my skin has never looked better than on tretinoin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, bronzeagepervert, ScramFranklin and 10 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, lost222, niqfan625 and 1 other person
water, tret has the ability to burn fat pads and the type of collagen it stimulates is female collagen, but it also seems like youve been quite irritated by it
I think the biggest problem was irritation and inflammation.

I NEED TRET ASAPPPPP

same, tretinoin destroyssss your skin. Now I just use water and a moisturizer and my skin is perfect

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htrtt and Deleted member 20370
This means that It is working. It is drying out your skin barrier because of how strong it is. When your skin learns how to cope with it itll look 10x better than what it is now. I felt the same as you but after 6 months I have people compliment and Im a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and blatonslatt
yeah tretinoin doesnt work on shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 20370
Why put fake retinol on your face when you could just get it naturally through raw butter and raw grass fed beef liver? Makes no sense.

Why put fake retinol on your face when you could just get it naturally through raw butter and raw grass fed beef liver? Makes no sense.
I swear if I see one more post about how "grass fed bioavailable sulfate free plastic free RAW meat and bull eggs is AMAZING for every problem". Fucking Paul saladino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn, Dicktator, AySab and 4 others
I swear if I see one more post about how "grass fed bioavailable sulfate free plastic free RAW meat and bull eggs is AMAZING for every problem". Fucking Paul saladino
I didn't even say that.

I just said, why not get retinol naturally through foods which is how nature intended?

You won't get enough through foods

My hometown tret works wonders. In the prescription it says use until u get the desired results then stop oraybe use every now and then.

same i stop tret and fixed diet stopped cleanser everything and acne gone away

It was just probably purge

it's literally over the counter there, no prescription needed.

go to any pharmacy.
I thought its prescription only because tret is strongest version

I thought its prescription only because tret is strongest version
it is in most of europe but not there, finasteride isn't either I think but they only have it in 5g in turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Yet another user who used tret incorrectly and now is blaming Tret

Nigga stfu with your weak tier ahh skin can’t take a retinoid without crying
Waaa waaa waaa Tret bad waaa burn fatpads

Yet to see a single study about fatpads or whatever ridiculous claims anyone who promotes misinformation should get their ass beat.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 49130

Yet to see a single study about fatpads or whatever ridiculous claims anyone who promotes misinformation should get their ass beat.
Stop talking shit

bro is getting mad over a jewish cream

you can get a prescription online easily in any first world country without them asking for pictures.
How I'm in the uk

So much misinformation about Tret

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and Deleted member 49130
@PsychoDsk

Just don’t use tret theory?

Maybe this shit just only responds well for certain people

I use tazarotene sparingly nowadays maybe once a week, my skin is already as good as it’s gonna get.

@PsychoDsk

Just don’t use tret theory?

Maybe this shit just only responds well for certain people
Yes tretinoin is wayyy too harsh for the skin of a man, even cleansers are too harsh. Skincare is made for women since women's skin is much more durable and stronger, men's skin is thicker but more sensitive.
I been preaching good diet and no skincare for ages and nobody listens bcs they're fed lies by the jews

• +1
Reactions: mog_me