GODAMN I NEED HEIGHT

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
PLEASE GIVE AN INCH APT GODS SO I CAN FRAUD TO NORMAL HEIGHT REEEEEE

Cowboy boots

You can still gain a small amount of height from HGH in your early 20’s, even after your growth plates have closed

No source, just anecdotal evidence of a guy I met on discord growing 2 inches from HGH at age 23-24. He provided thorough evidence to me and another user here that he did indeed grow by this amount, and that this wasn’t achieved via other means such as stretching or leg lengthening. Since the growth plates almost certainly sealed before then we’re guessing that the growth was achieved by fibrocartilage proliferation

How tall are you?

No source, just anecdotal evidence of a guy I met on discord growing 2 inches from HGH at age 23-24. He provided thorough evidence to me and another user here that he did indeed grow by this amount, and that this wasn’t achieved via other means such as stretching or leg lengthening. Since the growth plates almost certainly sealed before then we’re guessing that the growth was achieved by fibrocartilage proliferation
I doubt mk677 can do that. Large dose of hgh prob thickened the bone and caused the growth, just like some long term steroid user gain 1-2"

I doubt mk677 can do that. Large dose of hgh prob thickened the bone and caused the growth, just like some long term steroid user gain 1-2"
That’s what I’m talking about, he wasn’t using MK-677 but HGH and grew a solid 2.5 inches from it

No height for my lazyness

Don’t we all

Did the guy ever mention how much HGH he took?

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Velvet