Godfather of the Redpill ROLLO TOMASSI Turns BLACKPILL LIVE On YouTube [ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER] [BRUTAL STATISTICS]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices

basically it says about 30% of men havent had sex in the last year and virginity among men is rising A LOT. probably because of accelerated hypergamy from things like tinder and social isolation caused by social media.

It also says that blacks are double as likely than whites to be single. BRUTAL. Hispanics are equal to whites. (surprisingly)

there was a statistic that said all curries in the USA are going to be virgins forever and should just accept their fate and rot on looksmax.org

he also started giving some looksmaxxing advice. one suggestion he had was to start mewing and wear 4 inch elevator slippers

also heres a reminder that rollo mogs you when he had short hair

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Dorado, n0rthface and 3 others
Rollo is fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and SLA
Hispanics have a very low average height but have very low virginity rates. More proof hispanics cannot be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Yliaster and Deleted member 6403
Hispanics have a very low average height but have very low virginity rates. More proof hispanics cannot be incel.
Indeed, height is cope if u stick to ur race

• +1
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 5786
A lot of "Redpillers" are covertly blackpilled about the current dating market,and it shows in their rhetoric,but they're also
sociopathic predators who want to make money off of desperate men,so in spite of whatever evidence falls into their camp
showing how bad it is for men,they will somehow keep saying that .

"You just gotta spin more plates ,get a second job,get 6 pack abs,learn crypto"

"Buy my sex appeal course for $600 on how I teach you step by step to attract the specific women that you want"

Meanwhile all of these same "dating coaches" are married to or dating single moms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, mulattomaxxer, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
Indeed, height is cope if u stick to ur race
A lot of "Redpillers" are covertly blackpilled about the current dating market,and it shows in their rhetoric,but they're also
sociopathic predators who want to make money off of desperate men,so in spite of whatever evidence falls into their camp
showing how bad it is for men,they will somehow keep saying that .

"You just gotta spin more plates ,get a second job,get 6 pack abs,learn crypto"

"Buy my sex appeal course for $600 on how I teach you step by step to attract the specific women that you want"

Meanwhile all of these same "dating coaches" are married to or dating single moms.
Height is indeed cope. There is 171 cm guy pick up artist turbo slayer where I live. His face is gl and his body is great.

@PingPong @Thompsonz

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
It also says that blacks are double as likely than whites to be single. BRUTAL. Hispanics are equal to whites. (surprisingly)
blacks lose virginity earlier than whites on avg i believe, at least in america anyway

black men lean towards ONS more than LTR relative to whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Height is indeed cope. There is 171 cm guy pick up artist turbo slayer where I live. His face is gl and his body is great.

@PingPong @Thompsonz
Height isn’t cope. I like making fun of manlets, it’s not just about women, it’s about dominating the other peoples weak genetics.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5786
Height isn’t cope. I like making fun of manlets, it’s not just about women, it’s about dominating the other peoples weak genetics.
Ok then how you explain that i at 5'9 turbo mog all lanklets. All of them are taller than me, some are wider but who cares? Its all about your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 14323
blacks lose virginity earlier than whites on avg i believe, at least in america anyway

black men lean towards ONS more than LTR relative to whites
Yeah whites have more LTR blacks have more sexual encounters than whites on average

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Ok then how you explain that i at 5'9 turbo mog all lanklets. All of them are taller than me, some are wider but who cares? Its all about your face
It’s about face yes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It also says that blacks are double as likely than whites to be single
Because hypergamy is strongest in the black community. Getting knocked up by tyrone and being a single mom is basically the norm.
2/3 of black families are single mom households.
Yeah whites have more LTR blacks have more sexual encounters than whites on average
That's just Tyrone sweeping the floor with everybody. The average black man is worse off than the average white guy in both LTR and hook ups.
Hispanics are equal to whites. (surprisingly)
Hispanics are just a lot more likely to date within their own race, they have tight knit communities and have their own language that they feel most comfortable speaking with. Also, they are really just tan short whites so not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 5802
Because hypergamy is strongest in the black community. Getting knocked up by tyrone and being a single mom is basically the norm.
2/3 of black families are single mom households.

That's just Tyrone sweeping the floor with everybody. The average black man is worse off than the average white guy in both LTR and hook ups.

Hispanics are just a lot more likely to date within their own race, they have tight knit communities and have their own language that they feel most comfortable speaking with. Also, they are really just tan short whites so not surprising.
To an extent yeah blacks are worse of in dating than most races due to the fact that most women are not attracted to negriod features or dark skin

It depends on the Hispanic in question some Hispanics are Amerindian( Mexican) and are definitely not white but they will only be seen dating their own kind if they branch out they will be curries to women of other races.

bro u have severe acne at 19 ur genetics arent superior to anyones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
i thought u were short? ive been tagging u in manlet posts for months

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
i thought u were short? ive been tagging u in manlet posts for months
i am larping about my height, one day i am 5'2, next day 5'9, other day 6'4 @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL