gods(inferior gods) beg to get my attention

juste

juste

⠀
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Posts
24,347
Reputation
13,309
IM THE ONLY REAL GOD
they beg for some attention
they think they do something to me
ignoring that im human now (with average iq)

They are pathetic beings that fail to trick me even here.

WHAT I WANT IS WHAT HAPPENS
IF I WANT SOMEONE HAPPY HE IS HAPPY
IF I WANT SOMEONE SAD HE IS SAD
IF I WANT SOMEONE DEAD HE IS DEAD
 
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
IF IM NOT OUT SOON
THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE DEATH
 
REPLY FILTH
ARE YOU SO PATHETIC LOWLIFES?

YOU FEAR ME I KNOW

REMEMBER THAT IF IM NOT SOON OUT YOU WILL DIE
 
Last edited:
inb4 some filth replies
schizo


Remember this might work temporarily but it wont help you avoid your punishment
 
IM THE LORD OF EXISTENCE

you are a team of pathetic lowlifes.
 
wow good stuff
 

Similar threads

couragecel
Replies
11
Views
65
moongazing
moongazing
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
2
Views
35
Scandi.
Scandi.
RichLTN
Replies
0
Views
19
RichLTN
RichLTN
valentine
Replies
19
Views
159
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
45
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top