“Gods will is for some to suffer”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
@moggathon @Luffymaxxing

True we must suffer

Hi @Vermilioncore hope you’re doing great. What I understood about the Abrahamic God is that suffering isn’t what he wants but he needs to test our patience which is why he forbids suicide, he wants to test your patience by putting you through bad situations (suffering) and see if you are patient and faithful enough in him that it’s gonna end.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Hi @Vermilioncore hope you’re doing great. What I understood about the Abrahamic God is that suffering isn’t what he wants but he needs to test our patience which is why he forbids suicide, he wants to test your patience by putting you through bad situations (suffering) and see if you are patient and faithful enough in him that it’s gonna end.
But he didn’t create all man to withstand pain. Some are weaker than others. And what about all the men who died virgins because they’re deformed? Was pussy never meant for them?

But he didn’t create all man to withstand pain. Some are weaker than others. And what about all the men who died virgins because they’re deformed? Was pussy never meant for them?
from what I understand God tests the ones he loves the most, and usually the more suffering a man can endure without suicide and losing faith in God the mightier his reward will be.

A great example is from Christianity when God came to earth in human form and suffered badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back