Goehtes "The Sorrows of Young Werther": Biggest incel book ever

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I remember reading this book in german class.

It is about this young man Werther. He moves to a new city and there he meets Charlotte, the new love of his live. She however, is already enganged to a man named Albert.

Despite the pain it causes Werther he begins cultivating a close friendship with them both in hopes of attracting Charlotte.

Now this whole book is basically about him whining that he can't her and how much he loves her but can't reach her but getting cucked. :lul:

In the end the mf Werther ropes and thats the end of the novel. This book than appearently spiked male suizides in Germany after it's release

Also "Muhhh man were high T in the past" this book proves and other romantic novels proof otherwise always simping for a girl and thinking about killing themself what is this:ROFLMAO:

Caged hard while reading this in german class jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 19540, Ken and 4 others
Men were hugh T in the west until 1600 and in middle East until 1900 and never in South East Asia except Brahmins and kshatrias until 1800

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 14693
Yeah we read this too in class and I related strongly to the incel :feelswah:
Now this whole book is basically about him whining that he can't her and how much he loves her but can't reach her but getting cucked :lul:
just realised that this story is basically Ryu/@Ken ‘s arc on PSL :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Ken and Deleted member 14693
just realised that this story is basically Ryu/@ /data/avatars/s/16/16551.jpg?1644917675 @Ken ‘s arc on PSL :lul:
JFL tell me bout it

Werther then shoots himself in the head, but does not die until twelve hours later.
Oh yeah he couldn’t even rope in peace but suffered for hours, that was brutal
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Oberyn
As a literature connoisseur (no homo) i read that book and made a detailed analysis on it back when i was like 12 yo. It redpilled me and i had a hard time reading it since this bitch nigga Werther was so fucking annoying with his whining and simping. I legit wanted to beat the shit out of that pathetic simp, i remember bitch he was in love with even made fun of him every now and then which didnt make him angry and instead he cried (low t nigga)

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Jfl at actually reading those books. One of the only books in school I read was "Loecher" and it wasnt bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Yeah we read this too in class and I related strongly to the incel :feelswah:

just realised that this story is basically Ryu/@Ken ‘s arc on PSL :lul:
BRUTAL. Will read if I ever get over my oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and apocalypse
Jfl at actually reading those books. One of the only books in school I read was "Loecher" and it wasnt bad tbh
I only read the summary in school. It is written horrible and even as a native german I have a hard time understanding this book.

This book spiked the cortisol of countless readers leading to a increase in suicides.

The first @forevergymcelling thread in history

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling