going 2 rope tomorrow

If this is real and not bait you have zero reason to rope as I've seen your pics

If this is real and not bait you have zero reason to rope as I've seen your pics
its not about looks

its about my incurable mental illness and my sister

and just generally how shitty the world is, its sad watching people eat each other up and be rude

i dont like seeing good people sad

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2403
i keep staring at the window, its a big fall from there

seeing it makes me cry cause, my mind instantly thinks of jumping

right when im about to do it i see a photo of me when i was a kid hung in my room

a smiling kid, who wished well for everyone, who found happiness in small things

all he ever wanted was to always be happy and he believed it was possible and people would support him

but as we all know its a cold world out there, there are some rare nice people they helped me but at some point my autism drove them away

it started since i was 12 , idk what kind of a suck fuck would do such a thing to an innocent kid, its beyond ny fucking understand

so tomorrow im about to jump

take a leap of faith,
i have faith in god for he will make my sister burn in hell, he will bring suffering to those who made me suffer

i request you all a small thing, just be nice to kids, never hurt them

thats it, here comes an end to the 16 th and final year of my life, it was worth living, i had some good friends i had a person i loved

i have no regrets

take care boyos

it was good knowing you all
Man weren't you a paki Chad??

God you're 16 shut the fuck up, you still have more than enough fucking time to turn your life around.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14280
INB4 op falls on his ass and is empaled by a pole, being keep alive and awake for minutes before finally dying the worst possible death.
ONewsflash ThiefJump 04 1024x746 V42mluca1lc21 :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
dont do it OP you will go to hell and will be impaled alive

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 13754 and 3 others
tagging bros

@Jamesothy for being my fav dude here

@Proex @TraumatisedOgre for making me laugh on ur pathetic asses

@Newone for saying i deserve to be raped by my elder sister again :lul:

@Ritalincel just cause hes famous

@ArvidGustavsson

@larsanova69 for being nice and down to earth

@ManletEater i like ur name

and everyone else for handling my autism without being rude
All I can say is I hope you don't do it. 16 is young. A lot of things can unfold for the better between now and the time you're twice as old. You're smart enough to get out of the situation you're in whenever you legally become a man. Not everybody is. You'd be throwing a lot away. Many surprising doors will open up if you're willing to give them them time to do so, as well as able to see them when they do.

You probably don't have much to look forward to upon being released from the asylum. It's just another season though. It will pass.

Anyone who's ever miraculously survived a suicidal jump said they were met with instant unfathomable regret upon letting go of the rail or stepping off the edge. They described it as suddenly realizing that every problem they had wasn't so bad, except that they were going to die and there wasn't anything they could do about.

Be careful. Don't take your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15576 and Deleted member 13511
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, goat2x and 3 others
Gone like a fart in the wind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
i keep staring at the window, its a big fall from there

seeing it makes me cry cause, my mind instantly thinks of jumping

right when im about to do it i see a photo of me when i was a kid hung in my room

a smiling kid, who wished well for everyone, who found happiness in small things

all he ever wanted was to always be happy and he believed it was possible and people would support him

but as we all know its a cold world out there, there are some rare nice people they helped me but at some point my autism drove them away

it started since i was 12 , idk what kind of a suck fuck would do such a thing to an innocent kid, its beyond ny fucking understand

so tomorrow im about to jump

take a leap of faith,
i have faith in god for he will make my sister burn in hell, he will bring suffering to those who made me suffer

i request you all a small thing, just be nice to kids, never hurt them

thats it, here comes an end to the 16 th and final year of my life, it was worth living, i had some good friends i had a person i loved

i have no regrets

take care boyos

it was good knowing you all
do you listen to xxxtentacion?

redacted

Last edited: