Going back to school, what is the best degree dedsrs

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride
I am only a few classes away from an economics degree but the problem is that I am an ugly incel so I don’t have the social skills needed to get a job in business, so I was thinking computer science or maybe mechanical engineering

also want to get a philosophy minor i think I want to try to write some blackpill philosophy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, hennypapi and Growth Plate
for me its 25 degrees celsius with no wind or 30 degrees celsius with a nice breeze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, AlexAP, Xangsane and 10 others
22 celsius
can wear a hoodie or a shirt depending on what I feel more comfortable with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 13754 and 1 other person
Anything in STEM

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
accounting since you are close to an economics degree

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Trucker.
Seriously, you need social skills for every single job that you had to go to university for. University is for people who will have high roles in companies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, autistic_tendencies, thereallegend and 4 others
Trucker.
Seriously, you need social skills for every single job that you had to go to university for.
Cope you can live inside making dollar with a compsci degree
University is for people who will have high roles in companies.
Not everyone’s going to a good uni jfl

for me its 25 degrees celsius with no wind or 30 degrees celsius with a nice breeze
fucking pussio

me and the boys chillin in absolute zero degrees

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Deleted member 12669
I recommend people to avoid college and instead try and experiment with entrepreneurship, trades, and military.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Trucker.
Seriously, you need social skills for every single job that you had to go to university for. University is for people who will have high roles in companies.
Pussy magnet job, girls love truckers

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Madhate
I think going into STEM is not as good a decision people online make it out to be - competition is absolutely brutal and you will have to prove yourself against 130iq incels with no life besides coding. You should strive to actually get the social skills so u can continue with your economics degree. Its pretty much the same salary for much less effort. STEM is only good for people that are talented.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Economics is a safe bet. You can learn social skills

I am only a few classes away from an economics degree but the problem is that I am an ugly incel so I don’t have the social skills needed to get a job in business, so I was thinking computer science or maybe mechanical engineering

also want to get a philosophy minor i think I want to try to write some blackpill philosophy ngl
130 degree gonial angle

Anything you work remotely if you truthfully have no social skills I guess. My uncle is a graphic designer and lives in different state than his boss.