Going back to the past, again... how can I mew?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Going back to the past, again... how can I mew? I just made a clean slate and want to start again, how can I start mewing? I want to clarify that I am recently starting puberty, so I can get the best gains.

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian
Put your tongue down and breathe from your mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
say the word "SING" or swallow and keep your tongue in that position

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
say the word "SING" or swallow and keep your tongue in that position
I was following the AstroSky's guide to be able to put my back-third of the tongue and it seems to work, my main problem when mewing is that I don't know how to know if I'm really doing it or not.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I was following the AstroSky's guide to be able to put my back-third of the tongue and it seems to work, my main problem when mewing is that I don't know how to know if I'm really doing it or not.
when u swallow u mew
just say "NG" and and feel your hyoid muscle see if its all up

when u swallow u mew
just say "NG" and and feel your hyoid muscle see if its all up
your description is fr. i think he looks better than sean o pry and chico even.

• +1
Push tounge up on skull and breath through nose even when going on runs.

your description is fr. i think he looks better than sean o pry and chico even.
he has better bones (objectively)
he has more subscribers in IG and tiktok
he has more edits made on him
he is more known for his looks than them
he has a better body

he's a god

he has better bones (objectively)
he has more subscribers in IG and tiktok
he has more edits made on him
he is more known for his looks than them
he has a better body

he's a god
i know dude. showed him to my sister and she said hes fucking ugly compared to o pry. i told her to stfu and that im vinnie hacker maxxing. imma even copy some of this tattoos tbh cause some are rlly good ideas. im copying one of his earlier hair styles too.

i know dude. showed him to my sister and she said hes fucking ugly compared to o pry. i told her to stfu and that im vinnie hacker maxxing. imma even copy some of this tattoos tbh cause some are rlly good ideas. im copying one of his earlier hair styles too.
you can't ivnnie hacker max if u dont have super good bones tbh

also curlyheadjames used to look so good before he surgerymaxxed, he could have let puberty turn him into a chad lol

you can't ivnnie hacker max if u dont have super good bones tbh

also curlyheadjames used to look so good before he surgerymaxxed, he could have let puberty turn him into a chad lol
ik dude my bones are ok im bulking rn so my jawline kinda wack im not gonna look like vinnie but tryna copy some of his stuff that would fit me is ok.

and yeah he looked good apparently he didnt surgerymaxxed he only bonemashed but he lives a rlly retarded lifestyle like not going out of his room at all and only eating pizza n shit and eating his own shit even...

• +1
Going back to the past, again... how can I mew? I just made a clean slate and want to start again, how can I start mewing? I want to clarify that I am recently starting puberty, so I can get the best gains.
are you actually turning schizo or is this troll post??