Going clubbing in Portugal.

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Tell me things I need to know, this is one of my first times going clubbing (third time actually). But this time I’m going for a whole week.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Don't bother if you don't have niggas to go with. Don't be like that schizo Vin... something. Idk I forgot his @

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Zeta
Don't bother if you don't have niggas to go with. Don't be like that schizo Vin... something. Idk I forgot his @
I’ve seen his threads, and no I’m with 3 homies

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I’ve seen his threads, and no I’m with 3 homies
You're good then :feelsyay: You'll probably do well. The average Portuguese mf is a deathnik manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, yeeyeeslayer and Zeta
  • +1
3711385 3483397 2863090 6e56xy

The clubbing in Portugal in question @subhumanchad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, 5.5psl, Zeta and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta
No reason not to go solo clubbing. Girls usually approach you when you're alone anyway.
And you can meet people there.

@vinn98

• JFL
No reason not to go solo clubbing. Girls usually approach you when you're alone anyway.
And you can meet people there.

@vinn98
Nah, with friends is better otherwise you come of as nonNT.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Zelenskyiv
Nah, with friends is better otherwise you come of as nonNT.
It's better with people obviously, but you only come off as non-NT if you are non-NT. If it's a decently sized club you can just get lost in the crowds anyway and no one knows you're alone. Just say they went home but you still want to party. and from my experience girls always approach me when I lose my friend group and i'm just wandering around alone.
Just meet people there, guys are usually friendly.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98 and Zeta
It's better with people obviously, but you only come off as non-NT if you are non-NT. If it's a decently sized club you can just get lost in the crowds anyway and no one knows you're alone. Just say they went home but you still want to party. and from my experience girls always approach me when I lose my friend group and i'm just wandering around alone.
Just meet people there, guys are usually friendly.

Check this thread out. I summarised it

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
actually planning on doing a whole week of clubbing soon when I go on holiday so that's a good thread. Thanks.
Yessir, hope you have fun

• Love it
I will hopefully be too in a couple of months let me know how it is and also how many British people there are

I will hopefully be too in a couple of months let me know how it is and also how many British people there are
I was in albufeira, a lot of brittish people. Especially from Ireland. Also german and dutch girls

I was in albufeira, a lot of brittish people. Especially from Ireland. Also german and dutch girls
What percentage were British would you say?

• +1
what are your lifts for bench, squat, OHP, 1rm or for reps.
No point in saying that since i was way stronger on peak bulk. I benched 105kg for 1 and I squat 100kg for 8

• +1
No point in saying that since i was way stronger on peak bulk. I benched 105kg for 1 and I squat 100kg for 8
yeah I meant your peak lifts anyway. The strengthminning on a cut is brutal but a lean face is more important especially for summer. Going to try and get really lean and then bulk back up properly.

How long have you been gymming and do you still plan on cutting more or are you happy with 80kg?

• +1
yeah I meant your peak lifts anyway. The strengthminning on a cut is brutal but a lean face is more important especially for summer. Going to try and get really lean and then bulk back up properly.

How long have you been gymming and do you still plan on cutting more or are you happy with 80kg?
I lift for 2 years, but i dont care that much about it. I just lift for fun. I don’t really wanna bulk anymore. And no one really cares about your muscles unfortunately

• +1
I lift for 2 years, but i dont care that much about it. I just lift for fun. I don’t really wanna bulk anymore. And no one really cares about your muscles unfortunately
yeah for femalegaze you really don't need to be that big, that's why I laugh at roidcel copers. Be able to do 1/2/3/4 for reps at like 12% bodyfat and that's as good as you're ever going to look to women anyway.

• +1