Going clubbing tonight hoping to slay some becky

S

Saint_Negro

Iron
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
15
I used to get approached in the club by beckies but for some reason recently I don't get any puss from the club anymore. So I will try to approach girls for the first time in my life. Plan tonight is first go to my friends house party get drunk enough that I won't have to buy too many drinks in the club and then I'm off to the club
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and lovend
I used to get approached in the club by beckies but for some reason recently I don't get any puss from the club anymore. So I will try to approach girls for the first time in my life. Plan tonight is first go to my friends house party get drunk enough that I won't have to buy too many drinks in the club and then I'm off to the club
fairs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
i swear only bots and npcs go to club and parties
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
i swear only bots and npcs go to club and parties
Its fun when your in uni, especially if you go with a big group of friends and are on the verge of blacking out. Girls are a plus, since the club seems to be the only place where they are receptive to getting approached
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
goodluck goyim
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gen1leman and Saint_Negro
i dont get invited to parties but i wanna go jfl
lucky guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
i dont get invited to parties but i wanna go jfl
lucky guy
I actually hate going to parties, I just go cause I have an friend who invites me everywhere. I can't do it unless I am drunk, went sober once and it was terrible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I actually hate going to parties, I just go cause I have an friend who invites me everywhere. I can't do it unless I am drunk, went sober once and it was terrible
never got drunk in my life, wanna try a drink tho
id like to go to parties if i was invited in the first place but im kind of a loser at school so its whatever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
never got drunk in my life, wanna try a drink tho
id like to go to parties if i was invited in the first place but im kind of a loser at school so its whatever
When you get to college/uni everything changes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I used to get approached in the club by beckies but for some reason recently I don't get any puss from the club anymore. So I will try to approach girls for the first time in my life. Plan tonight is first go to my friends house party get drunk enough that I won't have to buy too many drinks in the club and then I'm off to the club
Wish you luck
 
good luck but be careful, that's one of the best ways to get an std
 

Similar threads

veppandi guhan
Replies
1
Views
43
Clqs
Clqs
GymAesthetics
Replies
8
Views
31
GymAesthetics
GymAesthetics
gnoyim
Replies
3
Views
35
maxirraret
maxirraret
kbj
Replies
11
Views
49
simematic
simematic
veppandi guhan
Replies
5
Views
61
Tusseleif
Tusseleif

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bnugly
  • goatis09
  • lrdbky
  • Gen1leman
  • MixedBoyo12
  • koala bear
Back
Top