Going ER brb

Imagine looking like this and call a chico lookalike ugly
Wait should I write english with her or use google translater?
 

Attachments

  • 54B3F388-7837-4C30-8B86-A09060EDDE25.png
    54B3F388-7837-4C30-8B86-A09060EDDE25.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6305 and Chad69
Imagine looking like this and call a chico lookalike ugly
Wait should I write english with her or use google translater?
Write in english tbh,she is pretty good at it
JFL
 
Rd dn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Imagine looking like this and call a chico lookalike ugly
Wait should I write english with her or use google translater?
just leave it. If you do not fast the tongue, the prophet (saw) said the fasting of food and drink is worthless to allah. especially tonight lailatul qadr. when jibreel (as) makes dua for us, pls make sure u are not the one who has dua made against him. not for him. i wish u the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
just leave it. If you do not fast the tongue, the prophet (saw) said the fasting of food and drink is worthless to allah. especially tonight lailatul qadr. when jibreel (as) makes dua for us, pls make sure u are not the one who has dua made against him. not for him. i wish u the best
My mother says the same
Bitch doesnt reply,she still awake?
Should I tell her that I know you btw? Like I tell her I am your cousin or somethin like this
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Chad69

Similar threads

whiskers52
Replies
7
Views
40
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
2
Views
24
ReverseH&M
ReverseH&M
jeremyy
Replies
2
Views
27
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
high_inhib_gymcel
Replies
0
Views
12
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel
africel
Replies
35
Views
157
africel
africel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top