Going ER on people in power positions

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
They piss me off.

Have already put me through years of indoctrination and slavery.

They force me to slave 10 hours per day only to get a tiiiiiiny fraction of the resources that they have, while they don't work any fucking harder.

It pisses me off, and I hate this society.

Unless some jew sees this and sends me 10 bil in Monero, you better know your rat faced wife is on my fuckin hitlist nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Eduardo DOV and Gonthar
@Creampie spread the word among your faggy Jew circle. Better be fucking vigilant before a big dick nigger gets into town.

Those people aren't really in power
The ones who set you up in that position are basically invisible, you will never and have never seen them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 32973
They piss me off.

They force me to slave 10 hours per day only to get a tiiiiiiny fraction of the resources that they have, while they don't work any fucking harder.

Unless some jew sees this and sends me 10 bil in Monero, you better know your rat faced wife is on my fuckin hitlist nigger.
Lol, where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Iro

• +1
Those people aren't really in power
The ones who set you up in that position are basically invisible, you will never and have never seen them
I'm fully aware. But doing the world a tiny favour is better than doing the world no favour.

Lol, where do you live?
Doesn't matter. Shit is going down in an underground bunker outside of Salvador, I've got some inside fuckin sources.

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
They piss me off.

Going ER is lame, i think we should learn from the sandniggers and go all in on terrorist attacks.

• +1
Satirical post ofc. Now I'm back to being a good sheep. Mmmmm milk me of my lifefuel and leave me with scraps. I love it!!
Maybe one day you'll allow me to buy a flashy car and a mansion, thanks daddy.

Going ER is lame, i think we should learn from the sandniggers and go all in on terrorist attacks.
No ER for me. I'm back to being a good sheep. I say sorry to daddy for lashing out. I know my place and I won't challenge authority again.

• WTF
Reactions: Drixzy
Doesn't matter. Shit is going down in an underground bunker outside of Salvador, I've got some inside fuckin sources.
Nigger who

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover

• +1
They piss me off.