Going ER without committing suicide afterwards makes no sense.

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Part of the damage caused by going ER is not just the people that are killed and also injured, but the family members who deal with the loss of a loved one. When tragedy strikes, people look for a way to cope with the pain. If someone goes ER, but doesn't shoot themselves in the head like ER did, then they go to jail and trial, which the family members who lost loved ones will attend and see "justice be served". This provides them a way to deal with the pain, cope, and "get through this by seeing justice be served".

If one is to go ER, they should rope immediately afterwards, so those family members can't see any "justice be served". They simply have to "take the L" and suck it up, just like many men in this generation are told to "take the L", and suck it up when it comes to the shit quality of life they've been given.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14543
Fuck man I was gonna go ER but I don't want to kill myself (In minecraft)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
Best scenario would be to go ER and get away with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, GetShrekt and gamma
I'm absolutely convinced that someone with a very good plan could actually pull this off, but it would require considerable effort and ultimately he would get no recognition,so it would seem kinda pointless.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 13332 and buckchadley31
most alpha male shit ive read in a while ngl

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
then they go to jail and trial, which the family members who lost loved ones will attend and see "justice be served". This provides them a way to deal with the pain, cope, and "get through this by seeing justice be served".
I doubt. Most people, parenets losing their child they loved and liked, etc.. They take a L no matter what.
There is no compensation, for the hole in ones life that was once filled with a deceased loved one
118524_1.jpg

I doubt. Most people, parenets losing their child they loved and liked, etc.. They take a L no matter what.
There is no compensation, for the hole in ones life that was once filled with a deceased loved one
They take the L but they have a way to deal with the pain and see justice be served in a way. If someone killed someone you loved, you would wanna see justice be served, and you would call the police, no? and then hope that person gets sentenced to jail, right?

Well, by roping, you prevent them from even getting that. They are simply left with no answers or justice, just a loss with no semblance of vengeance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
They take the L but they have a way to deal with the pain and see justice be served in a way. If someone killed someone you loved, you would wanna see justice be served, and you would call the police, no? and then hope that person gets sentenced to jail, right?
it depends on the person.

Justice and fairness, is a cope emotion and concept that some people value alot, and life by.
But any sane person with iq ad observance, know justice and fairness is a cope concept that means nothing.
You either win or you lose. And that is it. Fairness ad justice, is a meaningless mental masturbation concept

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
it depends on the person.

Justice and fairness, is a cope emotion and concept that some people value alot, and life by.
But any sane person with iq ad observance, know justice and fairness is a cope concept that means nothing.
You either win or you lose. And that is it. Fairness ad justice, is a meaningless mental masturbation concept
yeah most people are bluepilled though, remember that
whats ER?
look up elliot rodger

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I'm absolutely convinced that someone with a very good plan could actually pull this off, but it would require considerable effort and ultimately he would get no recognition,so it would seem kinda pointless.

Υοu guys should watch this movie, the ultimate autistic ER movie

p8152146_p_v10_az.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 2968, Gonthar and 1 other person
Part of the damage caused by going ER is not just the people that are killed and also injured, but the family members who deal with the loss of a loved one. When tragedy strikes, people look for a way to cope with the pain. If someone goes ER, but doesn't shoot themselves in the head like ER did, then they go to jail and trial, which the family members who lost loved ones will attend and see "justice be served". This provides them a way to deal with the pain, cope, and "get through this by seeing justice be served".

If one is to go ER, they should rope immediately afterwards, so those family members can't see any "justice be served". They simply have to "take the L" and suck it up, just like many men in this generation are told to "take the L", and suck it up when it comes to the shit quality of life they've been given.
I would disagree. Your life in prison can't be that bad tbh. You'd prob get sent love letters.
Fuck man I was gonna go ER but I don't want to kill myself (In minecraft)
Why would you want to Go ER if you aren't suicidal?

It's doable but not impossible I agree.

Υοu guys should watch this movie, the ultimate autistic ER movie
p8152146_p_v10_az.jpg
Yes, I've seen it, in this movie a guy befriends an eco-anarchist, goes ER, but makes it look like the other guy did the rampage - he shoots him first in the head and leaves a fake suicide note.
Arlington Road(1999) has a similar idea - a lone wolf terrorist searches first for scapegoats - people who fit a certain psychological profile, he plants clues leading to them and then does the attacks, so no one ever suspects him.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
going ER could ascend you :what:
0EC211E0 2827 4CC0 BCA6 86EDD7A86686

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I would disagree. Your life in prison can't be that bad tbh. You'd prob get sent love letters.
unless you get conjugal visits who gives a crap about love letters

life in prison sucks

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7725
unless you get conjugal visits who gives a crap about love letters

life in prison sucks

If you're a Chad criminal you get conjugal visits, pen pals, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and Subhuman trash
yes but only if you see no chance of getting away with it so you can go ER again later on, keep going ER multiple times as many times as you want and only kill yourself when you can't escape.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
I want to makes bomb (in gmod) and kill people
If cafeteria bombs detonated in Columbine the while building would've collapsed and the desthh toll wouldve been 300+

• +1
  • +1
after i finish my ER im going to point my finger and say "bang" before falling

nah man depends if you live where anders lives you can go er and be neet in a 5star hotel room if you live in burgerland sure ofc rope after

• +1
Yes, I've seen it, in this movie a guy befriends an eco-anarchist, goes ER, but makes it look like the other guy did the rampage - he shoots him first in the head and leaves a fake suicide note.
Arlington Road(1999) has a similar idea - a lone wolf terrorist searches first for scapegoats - people who fit a certain psychological profile, he plants clues leading to them and then does the attacks, so no one ever suspects him.

Going ER and getting away with it is only possible as long as the victims aren't White Women.

• JFL