Going from roids to off-cycle was the biggest muscle pill to ever happen

S

StopRottingNOW

Banned
I did a cycle of TEST ONLY roids below 500mgs.

I think my face is around HTN and I'm 5'11 so I'm good to go in terms of benefits from gymcelling, but I am naturally skinny with a very fast metabolism.

I live near a metropolitan area, and there's a bar nearby full of yuppies with elite college degrees and professional jobs.

10 weeks into the roid cycle, I go to this bar and I am practically molested and I'm not kidding. I have bitches putting their hands in my shirt, ramming their asses into my crotch, literally BITING my pecs at this place.

I continue to frequent this bar and it's the same cycle. Bitches up the wazoo. I gain the confidence, but I go off the roids eventually. I'm still muscular, but notably skinnier and my muscles are less defined.

I show up to the bar and my attentions from women has decreased by around 65%. Whereas I used to get INSTANT iois, I know do not. And get this, because of the confidence I gained on roids, I was still acting like i was still as attractive. I was aggressive eyeing up and dancing near girls so much that I got KICKED OUT!!!!!

And I get kicked out for doing the SAME THINGS I did on roids that girls were receptive to. Holy fuck man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Rt-Rust1, Gaia262 and 4 others
10 weeks in? How big were you before starting the cycle?

Did you lose any hair during?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
maybe it has less to do with the muscles and more to do with test

maybe they smell the test?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, fjor2096, DarkLooks and 4 others
Damn that's brutal, but yeah I know it, I took the cycle pill 4 years ago, broke me

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
any pics of your peak physique? im curious

How did you manage to get kicked out of a club in the US? lol. Legit unless you fight with people I haven't seen anyone get kicked out.

10 weeks in? How big were you before starting the cycle?

Did you lose any hair during?
I was already pretty muscular. And I lost no hair which is lucky and tbh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
this is common and has nothing to do with the physique. Women can smell the test

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
this is common and has nothing to do with the physique. Women can smell the test
Imo there may be some truth to this in a way.

I don't think they smell the rest but I definitely felt more alpha on test. Maybe they just kinda sense it in my mannerisms and confidence and it goes away off cycle

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 21620
Just do sport TRT between cycles and you will keep all your muscles (unless you literally exceeded your genetic limit on cycle which is incredibly unlikely)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Post physique on cycle tard

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Imo there may be some truth to this in a way.

I don't think they smell the rest but I definitely felt more alpha on test. Maybe they just kinda sense it in my mannerisms and confidence and it goes away off cycle
After I ascend it’s going to be great. My only positive ina. Sense is my mega rare high natural High T. And even though I am a semi-manlet ugly THING I still manage to be overly outgoing and confident (at leased relative to how I look right now.) thanks for the confidence boost OP.

Just do sport TRT between cycles and you will keep all your muscles (unless you literally exceeded your genetic limit on cycle which is incredibly unlikely)
I think being roids for your entire life is not a good idea

I think being roids for your entire life is not a good idea
Lithiumare kiracord