Going home with Becky now

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
If it was not for her I wouldn’t go to a club as an aspie ngl. She was very caring and stayed by my side all the time (she knew very well I’m not NT), saying that she didn’t want me to feel bored. At one point she was talking to a friend so I was sitting alone there. A noodle hoe asked me if I was ok and started chatting till she came back and removed my yellow bracelet (signifying “single “) JFL.

That said tonight’s club scene was still brutal. Here are several observations:

1. Apart from guys who came with gf, I don’t think anyone has got laid tonight.

2. Foids in the club had obviously zero interest in having sex despite dressing like whores. Most of them only stuck to their female friends and treated guys hitting on them with coldness and distance.

3. Since it’s a Valentine’s party we got 3 kinds of bracelets: red for taken, yellow for single and blue for “try it”. Most foids had yellow and blue yet they still treated any guys that tried to approach like shit.

4. Several chadlites and high tier normies got to hug some girls but the moment they tried to kiss foids just pushed them away with a “NO”. In fact I didn’t even see any non couples that got to make out.

5. 2-3 hours after the party start most guys were already “marginalized” in the sense that they were just drinking in the corners or dancing autistically to themselves.

I think this should be common sense for any blackpiller but to see it with your own eyes is another story. Tbh I didn’t try to hit on any foids although some were really stunning. The entire night I was just cuddling with Becky and observing the whole scene through a blackpilled eye.

If you live in the west, don’t go to clubs unless:
1. You’re going with your gf or with a girl that is already somewhat attracted to you;
2. You’re Gigachad with high local status;
3. You’re going with your male friends just to relax (if that’s your thing).

Otherwise, never forget the lessons psl/blackpilled pioneers taught us:
076BA2E9 775C 41D2 B74E 1A1217CD726A
46719415 AE2A 4A48 9400 FB81FA99C4FD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite, Bechadish, Barbarossa_ and 11 others
bruh her name legit Becky?

@Moneymaxxed manages to do it, somehow.

no pics no care

So true man. Clubs and bars are so awkward imo. Girls are in groups with all there friends. too loud of music to talk. You look like a retard walking into there group and trying to dance with them, unless you are legit 10/10 Chad but even then it's cringe. Unless you know them from outside the club, it's pointless approaching

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 275, middayshowers and 2 others
Bro did you get any iois/stares

So true man. Clubs and bars are so awkward imo. Girls are in groups with all there friends. too loud of music to talk. You look like a retard walking into there group and trying to dance with them, unless you are legit 10/10 Chad but even then it's cringe. Unless you know them from outside the club, it's pointless approaching
Last time I was in club was December 2018 in Prague. Tbh in EE guys who go clubbing at least get to make out if they buy foids a drink. Here in Germany clubs are absolutely hell.
Bro did you get any iois/stares
Only true lol is p in v

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, diggbicc and Slayerino
Last time I was in club was December 2018 in Prague. Tbh in EE guys who go clubbing at least get to make out if they buy foids a drink. Here in Germany clubs are absolutely hell.

Only true lol is p in v
I would never buy a girl a drink JFL

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Slayerino and Deleted member 616
That becky girl sounds like an angel mate. You do know she is probably interested in you, right?

That becky girl sounds like an angel mate. You do know she is probably interested in you, right?
She actually asked me to be her Valentine before the party lol but I gave no answer because my ex mogs her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and anti caking agents
She actually asked me to be her Valentine before the party lol but I gave no answer because my ex mogs her.
She seems really kind and sweet though mate. Looks aint everything but I am sure you know that. Your call buddy boyo. Eitherway miring slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Slayerino
did you fucked her (idk if i missed something in your post)?

Tbh I don't have a problem getting a Becky in a club. Just have to get buzzed since I'm not lowinhib enough to do it sober.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 616 and Pietrosiek
Tbh I don't have a problem getting a Becky in a club. Just have to get buzzed since I'm not lowinhib enough to do it sober.
another chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and turkproducer
women just want attention.

Women win when they know u want to fuck them, men win when you actually fuck them

guess what one is harder? Lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
No bro. My eye area and fwhr doesn't allow that

You could get laid in a club as well, especially in EE
you have no problem getting foids

• JFL
did you fucked her (idk if i missed something in your post)?
Yes but just because we had been talking online for weeks and we already met irl before. If I approached her in club I’d have had zero chance.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
Yes but just because we had been talking online for weeks and we already met irl before. If I approached her in club I’d have had zero chance.
still slayer

• +1
I think location matters a lot. In EE I saw really average looking guys got to make out with stranger foids after buying them drinks (don’t know if they went home together later tho). In Germany foids aren’t even open to making out with stranger guys JFL. I think Germany is really an extreme case which is confirmed by
8EC4965B 383D 473E A87A 35BA69E2553C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3328
I think location matters a lot. In EE I saw really average looking guys got to make out with stranger foids after buying them drinks (don’t know if they went home together later tho). In Germany foids aren’t even open to making out with stranger guys JFL. I think Germany is really an extreme case which is confirmed by
View attachment 269716
Tbh the best time I had in a while was when I was on a summer vacation, clubbing in Croatia with my friends.

Location pill is real, Germany is way harder.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 616
View attachment 269716
WTF? Don't tell me you have to be a fucking Syrian refugee to kiss a german girl in a club in Germany?

WTF? Don't tell me you have to be a fucking Syrian refugee to kiss a german girl in a club in Germany?
The only people I saw who were kissing last night were wearing red bracelets (aka taken).

A gymmaxxed normie tried to hit on a blonde Becky and finally got her in his arms. But the moment he tried to kiss she just turned her head away saying “no no”.

Several friends of my Becky are high tier Beckys / stacylites. They all had yellow or blue bracelets yet they didn’t even give the chadlites there a chance to hug or grind. Most of the time they were just dancing and screaming with their female friends.

I probably saw 1-2 tall chads but they came with gf. A lot of pretty boy chadlites were trying to hit on girls only to end up dancing with other males.

JFL @ going to clubs without being a psl 8 Gigachad in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3328
The only people I saw who were kissing last night were wearing red bracelets (aka taken).

A gymmaxxed normie tried to hit on a blonde Becky and finally got her in his arms. But the moment he tried to kiss she just turned her head away saying “no no”.

Several friends of my Becky are high tier Beckys / stacylites. They all had yellow or blue bracelets yet they didn’t even give the chadlites there a chance to hug or grind. Most of the time they were just dancing and screaming with their female friends.

I probably saw 1-2 tall chads but they came with gf. A lot of pretty boy chadlites were trying to hit on girls only to end up dancing with other males.

JFL @ going to clubs without being a psl 8 Gigachad in 2020.
So true, clubs can be a miserable experience for chadlites too. You need to have a chadlite base + a striking feature to close easily, otherwise, you'll have to dance until 4 in the morning and take the leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3328
what does a blue bracelet "try it" mean?

what does a blue bracelet "try it" mean?
A signal for guys to hit on them. JFL they just wanted attention and had actually zero sexual interest (unless you’re Gigachad maybe).

• +1
A signal for guys to hit on them. JFL they just wanted attention and had actually zero sexual interest (unless you’re Gigachad maybe).
Have you ever left the club with a Rebecca?

Damn sounds bad.

But i wouldnt take my conclusion based on 1 club visit

Jfl at that lookism comment that can’t be real. 14 years of trying and trying. Spending over $20-fucking-k at bars and clubs and failing. Only two possibilities here. (1) he’s a literal subhuman (notably below 4 PSL) or (2) he’s larping. If (1) then I don’t know why he just didn’t spend all that money to ascend via surgermaxxing. So that leaves option (2) to be the likely one.
Also I’ve been to clubs 50+ times in major Canadian cities. It’s nothing like what OP is saying here jfl. Might be location pill tho

Jfl at that lookism comment that can’t be real. 14 years of trying and trying. Spending over $20-fucking-k at bars and clubs and failing. Only two possibilities here. (1) he’s a literal subhuman (notably below 4 PSL) or (2) he’s larping. If (1) then I don’t know why he just didn’t spend all that money to ascend via surgermaxxing. So that leaves option (2) to be the likely one.
Also I’ve been to clubs 50+ times in major Canadian cities. It’s nothing like what OP is saying here jfl. Might be location pill tho
As far as I know the approaching culture is more relevant in the anglosphere especially in North America. In EE the club scene is also very different.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
This is exactly how clubs are in my area too. And I live in the United States.

Although, as I've mentioned before, it wasn't always like this. Only been this way since 2017-ish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
So whats your experience bro

post is semi true but those screenshots you posted are very extreme.

it is not rly like that in most places

If it was not for her I wouldn’t go to a club as an aspie ngl. She was very caring and stayed by my side all the time (she knew very well I’m not NT), saying that she didn’t want me to feel bored. At one point she was talking to a friend so I was sitting alone there. A noodle hoe asked me if I was ok and started chatting till she came back and removed my yellow bracelet (signifying “single “) JFL.

2. Foids in the club had obviously zero interest in having sex despite dressing like whores. Most of them only stuck to their female friends and treated guys hitting on them with coldness and distance.

3. Since it’s a Valentine’s party we got 3 kinds of bracelets: red for taken, yellow for single and blue for “try it”. Most foids had yellow and blue yet they still treated any guys that tried to approach like shit.

4. Several chadlites and high tier normies got to hug some girls but the moment they tried to kiss foids just pushed them away with a “NO”. In fact I didn’t even see any non couples that got to make out.

5. 2-3 hours after the party start most guys were already “marginalized” in the sense that they were just drinking in the corners or dancing autistically to themselves.

I think this should be common sense for any blackpiller but to see it with your own eyes is another story. Tbh I didn’t try to hit on any foids although some were really stunning. The entire night I was just cuddling with Becky and observing the whole scene through a blackpilled eye.

1. You’re going with your gf or with a girl that is already somewhat attracted to you;

View attachment 269348View attachment 269349

Club is for people with inhibitions hangin lower than my dick

So how do average guys get sex then? Were not GL enough for dating apps or clubs, whats our other options? Social cirlce gf seems like the only other option and that basically is just LPD game and very difficult to meet new girls through social circle in like an organic way as you get older.

I live in the netherlands and clubs are exactly the same shit here. Also been to germany several times and seemed the same. Only success I have had was with drugged girls at raves and sometimes after 2-3AM when they are drunk asf. A few parties had favorable female:male ratios (very rare) and those were also oke. The general female:male ratio being dog tier shit at most club/parties/bars/festivals seems to be a big issue. Where the fuck are the young women honestly.

Funniest shit was when I had at the time when I had a girlfriend I would still go clubbing with friends and felt 0 pressure to hookup with chicks. So I would just try to make casual conversation and dance a bit with girls, but I would still get rejected even when not trying to flirt jfl.

View attachment 269348View attachment 269349

The state of our society is worse than i thought. Every pheno is touched, and even chadlite.

• +1
The state of our society is worse than i thought. Every pheno is touched, and even chadlite.
The club scene in France is just the same right?

The club scene in France is just the same right?
Not even the same, it's worse, ffs.
And no stacy in sight.
i really have pity for the beta who try to approach the beckies out there thinking they have a chance.

• So Sad
Not even the same, it's worse, ffs.
And no stacy in sight.
i really have pity for the beta who try to approach the beckies out there thinking they have a chance.
I used to hear the cliche that French guys are super drageurs and NTness is all you need to get laid in a club in Paris JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish
I used to hear the cliche that French guys are super drageurs and NTness is all you need to get laid in a club in Paris JFL.
JFL yes they are but you know what look :

C’est très fini lol I need to come to EE to experience this myself. What countries do you recommend ? I don’t do too bad here in the states

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
C’est très fini lol I need to come to EE to experience this myself. What countries do you recommend ? I don’t do too bad here in the states
Czech Republic (Prague)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and tyronelite
Czech Republic (Prague)
My last gf comes from there ngl. I’d say she’s my looksmatch and I’d be very lucky to get her equivalent in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, tyronelite and Deleted member 3328