Going in for ab etching

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
So far done:

1. Dental bonding
2. Hair transplant
3. Cheek fillers

Now doing ab etching tomorrow to at least have one halo since I currently have none. Here is a post of how I look before:

IMG 9081

Been lifting for 5 years casually. This seems to be the max size my body will allow without bloating my face. I checked my t-levels and they are average as hell (19.5nmol/L which is equal to 562ng/dl), plus I am 181cm, so it's harder to get the stocky look for me. Also don't want to go on roids before it's medically necessary. Doctor is charging me $4200 for the surgery. Will post after results of my abs after two weeks of recovery. Afterwards I'm gonna work on my back muscles a little bit more for that sweet Cristiano Ronaldo v-taper.

I know this is a controversial surgery, but I'm ready for the trolling. Any questions?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy, sloopnoob and 3 others
Any questions?
Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, its better to use this money for your F A C E and not your abs, that foids will never see?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, Moggy and 1 other person
Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, its better to use this money for your F A C E and not your abs, that foids will never see?

Already done 3 procedures on my face which have improved me probably by 1psl point. No need for more face procedures. And foids will see my abs on social media, dating apps and in the bedroom, all of which are very important in today's sexual marketplace

• +1
Reactions: elhipnotista and Deleted member 6401
knew op would be a paki before i opened the thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and Moggy
How have you been lifting for 5 years? WTF?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
5 years of lifting for that is pretty sad ngl. I look the same with 6 months in.

• +1
maybe u should try to get on TRT and commit harder. just lose body fat

• +1
  • +1
how big of a faggot are you that you spend 4k for fake abs when nobody will see it anyway and you're a skinnyfat deathnik? dyel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mikeock, Madhate and 1 other person
Casual lifting + average genetics + height. I still mog 99% of people when I go to a public pool though
How tall are you? Also you dont have average you have BBC genetics

• +1
Read the OP
Nigga youre not tall? How the fuck do you think you look like that cus of your height. I'm 185 cm and I looked better than you after 3 months of lifting. its over

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
It took you 5 years of gymcelling to look worse than my before picture JFL and now you're spending $4000 to get your "abs etched"

img_9081-jpg.339851

iu
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Madhate
He's low IQ. He says hes been training for 5 years and cant get the stocky look cus of his tall height. He's only 181 cm btw. His T is average. No amount of testosterone is gonna save his IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
A black guy with paki muscle building genetics?

It's beyond over, ab etching looks fake as fuck btw.
KEEP CRYIN FOR PAKI'S

• +1
It took you 5 years of gymcelling to look worse than my before picture JFL and now you're spending $4000 to get your "abs etched"

img_9081-jpg.339851

iu
iu

He's low IQ. He says hes been training for 5 years and cant get the stocky look cus of his tall height. He's only 181 cm btw. His T is average. No amount of testosterone is gonna save his IQ

My face bloats beyond 80kg. I'd rather have an average body + lean face than huge body + bloated face. Trust me, I have clean bulked twice to 89kg and 85kg and saw the results. Now I just sit at 76kg for optimal balance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and Madhate
My face bloats beyond 80kg. I'd rather have an average body + lean face than huge body + bloated face. Trust me, I have clean bulked twice to 89kg and 85kg and saw the results. Now I just sit at 76kg for optimal balance
I tried to explain, but theres no saving your nigger tier IQ

• JFL
  • +1
stop fucking eating for 1 week and do some cardio. getting abs= low bf

get lower bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4577
stop fucking eating for 1 week and do some cardio. getting abs= low bf

get lower bf

I am currently 12% bodyfat. Look at the picture, you can see my ribs and adonis belt and a couple of abs peeking out. I once tried for 10%, didn't feel too good, got skinny like Bruce Lee and abs would only show on a pump.

img_9081-jpg.339851

iu
iu

It's not been 5 years of a constant bulk. It's been 5 years of bulking, cutting and experimenting with different types of diets and exercise. This is just one more thing I'm trying in the journey.

Last edited:
  • +1