Going NEET is retarded asf

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Going neet is the most retarded cope. Your are better off scammaxxing/thugmaxxing. How tf u gon afford food or shelter when ur neet u dumbass nigga. They not just gon give u free shit out here

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Elvisandreaa, aspiringexcel and 10 others
Why not NEET and scammaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
the government pays my autism bucks with your taxes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Elvisandreaa, Splinter901 and 11 others
yeah obviously. neet life seems boring asf if ur rotting, nice if ur actually out with friends though

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
They not just gon give u free shit out here
Obviously if u can’t get neetbux or don’t hve another monetary source u shouldn’t go NEET…

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I thought you worked as an arborist?
you are ghost bumping a dead thread without having a good reason for it.

I help my father with his work to get him to his pension, he's nearing retirement age, there's no reason for me to keep working afterwards as I would literally make less money due to how the tax system works here (with the government taxing labor by 40%)

• +1
Reactions: Marsik

I help my father with his work to get him to his pension, he's nearing retirement age, there's no reason for me to keep working afterwards as I would literally make less money due to how the tax system works here (with the government taxing labor by 40%)
Mogs

• +1
Reactions: Orc
NEET seems ideal, for slaying for some time.
Since you got so much free time, to go chase women and go on dates and shit. This stupid work shit, takes up so much time, that you can't go on all the dates you could had lined up.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Elvisandreaa

Why do you care if I bumped a month old thread?

Also fuck you I thought you were a cool guy but you're just a money hungry Jew that wants to steal the taxpayers dollars

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
NEET seems ideal, for slaying for some time.
Since you got so much free time, to go chase women and go on dates and shit. This stupid work shit, takes up so much time, that you can't go on all the dates you could had lined up.
True, but that's only if you can actually get dates. Makes no difference to your dating life if you're sub-htn

Also neetmaxxing can definitely help with stuff like reducing anxiety and stress which can be a huge looksmax. But it can make your life boring and depressing plus you might not have enough money for shit like gym, proper nutrition, etc. It's a mixed bag

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and eduardkoopman
Going neet is the most retarded cope. Your are better off scammaxxing/thugmaxxing. How tf u gon afford food or shelter when ur neet u dumbass nigga. They not just gon give u free shit out here
neeting is only good if u get enf cash, otherwise barely scraping by is not a good life

True, but that's only if you can actually get dates. Makes no difference to your dating life if you're sub-htn

Also neetmaxxing can definitely help with stuff like reducing anxiety and stress which can be a huge looksmax. But it can make your life boring and depressing plus you might not have enough money for shit like gym, proper nutrition, etc. It's a mixed bag
i agree.

as someone that is old, and has only been 1 month in my life NEET. I would really enjoy NEET maxxing for a couple of months

Part time employment is the answer
Work full time for a bit tho to get a house somewhere cheap or something. If you don't have to worry about rent, you can live comfortably working part time

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
I wish I wasn’t a disabled autist. I wish I was able to work long term and make more money, NEETs are poor as fuck even in NEET Paradise Scandinavia

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18879 and Elvisandreaa