Going nightclubcelling alone tomorrow - give me advice

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
I figured it's my best chance at ascension since I still get frequently approached there. I've done some gymcelling which normies have started commenting on so now I also have a small body halo to add to my SMV. I'm hoping to fuck a girl but i'd be happy to make out with one too. I'm not as autistic as I used to be so I won't run away when foids approach me.

How can I make it look not completely obvious that i'm alone there like a friendless autistic subhuman retard?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Do what the avi does

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ascension, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, TheAbyssinian, BlondeB1tch and 2 others
Wear 6 inch lifts and walk with your dick out

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and CEO of Sex
can you pm face my nigga, i want to see b4 i give advice

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Show women this forum

• +1
can you pm face my nigga, i want to see b4 i give advice
I sent PMs of my face on lookism a couple years ago but I stopped doing that because one nigga said he'd dox me unless I sent him a dick picture (never did that and he stopped being active soon after) but still it's just not worth it imo. The only rating that matters is the one you get from foids and in clubs I look good enough for them to come up to me and tell me i'm good looking.

I'm more asking for advice on how to not look like i'm alone there.

I sent PMs of my face on lookism a couple years ago but I stopped doing that because one nigga said he'd dox me unless I sent him a dick picture (never did that and he stopped being active soon after) but still it's just not worth it imo. The only rating that matters is the one you get from foids and in clubs I look good enough for them to come up to me and tell me i'm good looking.

I'm more asking for advice on how to not look like i'm alone there.
ok subhuman

just be low inhib

• +1
Don’t do it