Going on a night out in the UK with the lads? Don't forget to wear your matching neck tattoos

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, itsoverforyouboyo, iloveboobs and 14 others
i follow these guys lol, have u seen how much attention they get cos of the tats?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The fact attractive young women find this phenotype attractive has bothered me immensily.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
  • WTF
Reactions: iloveboobs, ChickenAndRiceBrah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
It's either be a low class, tatted up thug running rtt game chasing chavs

Or a tall, lean pretty boy

Or a 6'6, wasp pheno, privately educated, high class rugby chad

If u don't fit into these 3 categories it's over for u

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, 444, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I despise this pheno so badly, it looks so trashy, low class and just fuckign gross. YET NIGGAS LIKE THIS FUCKING SLAY IN THE UK JFL! I fucking hate how in the UK my pheno is fucking despised yet apparently (according to this filipino faggot i know who has a crush on me) I'd have decent appeal in SEA because a more gentle look is liked.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I despise this pheno so badly, it looks so trashy, low class and just fuckign gross. YET NIGGAS LIKE THIS FUCKING SLAY IN THE UK JFL! I fucking hate how in the UK my pheno is fucking despised yet apparently (according to this filipino faggot i know who has a crush on me) I'd have decent appeal in SEA because a more gentle look is liked.
UK is being born on nightmare difficulty,
I despise my parents (mum) for not going to America when she had to choice to be super rich but chose to stay here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and FailedNormieManlet
UK is being born on nightmare difficulty,
I despise my parents (mum) for not going to America when she had to choice to be super rich but chose to stay here
UK is okay if you are white, avg height and a chav. Primal niggas slay in the UK and it is unfair for cutecels!

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Neck tattoos, 700mg of tren, NW1, a tan and bright white teeth are all minimum requirements to enter nightclubs as a male in the UK

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and gamma