GOING ON HOLIDAY WITH MY FRIENDS *WHAT IM DOING TO PREPARE* SOFTMAXXERS GTFIH

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Platinum
Wooooo mf’s in 4 days I’m going on a party vacation with my friends to an island near Spain. Me and 5 of my buds.

Obviously we are gonna go booze etc and party hard, so I obviously want to try my best to have some fun iykyk.

Here’s what I’m doing to prepare for the vacation. Normies like myself gtfih!
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
- HERES WHAT I CURRENTLY LOOK LIKE
- 19, 6’2 (6’3 in shoes JFL).

29DD8D6A 9E98 4488 8E05 2C87BAB1897E
SOFT THINGS I DID/DOING :
- COLOURINGMAXX 🥕
14mg asthaxanthin and 50mg lycopene a day, 1 large carrot w every meal. For 1 month. Have seen noticeable change (tall dark and handsome soon jfl).

- NT/STYLEMAXX “cope”:
Fitted white t’s, black t’s, chains etc, cool shorts, cool shoes, simple. Simple clothes for a warm country and partying. Also gonna get a burst fade before as it emphasises my curly hair and looks cool.

- GYM (jfl don’t laugh at me I needed it)
Got bullied by a bar bouncer so started hitting the gym in January and safe to say I’ve seen AMAZING FUCKIMG GAINS BRAH. RAAAAA. 3400 cals a day for 4 months, not one day off except legs jfl. Here’s my current frame/build. I’m happy with it, I will never look like David laid. I know. VIDEO IS THERE 👇🏽
WHAT MY BODY LOOKS LIKE NOW

- FEATURES / FRAUD ???
I’m going to tint/dye my eyebrows and lashes. I did it once before a modelling casting jfl and the caster said it made me look striking.
I AM THEN GOING TO WEAR HAZEL HONEY CONTACTS I HAVE POO DARK EYES. They’ll add some color. Nice.
Also going to be using tinted cream for under eyes.

- HARDSTUFF
I’m going to take furosemide the day before I fly out to debloat haha and make my veins pop for sex appeal jfl. Furosemide is a diuretic that makes u piss and debloat u like hell. I’m also gonna drink some alc before for dehydration.

ILL MAKE AN UPDATE POST AFTER. I’m excited to go. My buds are all good dudes we’ve done vacations together before and we should all get some action, one of my best friends is a pro athlete with tons of status so yeah should be fun. Will keep u all updated have fun enjoy ur summer. Hope ur all good it’s never over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, Icon, febinopry and 6 others
Mirin bhai

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
A bouncer change ur life thats crazy

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and sub5pslathlete
Try smiling, to make your lips wider

• +1
Reactions: AySab, nofap and sub5pslathlete
be in a fast or calorie deficit to debloat hahaaa

• +1
A bouncer change ur life thats crazy
Dude… don’t even get me started, he was a manlet too, came up to me infront of all my friends and the hoes and grabbed my bicep and said in his shitty accent “u got to hit some gym man!” And everyone laughed and I got clowned😂😂

Wooooo mf’s in 4 days I’m going on a party vacation with my friends to an island near Spain. Me and 5 of my buds.

Obviously we are gonna go booze etc and party hard, so I obviously want to try my best to have some fun iykyk.

View attachment 2926493
View attachment 2926494View attachment 2926495SOFT THINGS I DID/DOING :
- COLOURINGMAXX 🥕
14mg asthaxanthin and 50mg lycopene a day, 1 large carrot w every meal. For 1 month. Have seen noticeable change (tall dark and handsome soon jfl).

- NT/STYLEMAXX “cope”:
Fitted white t’s, black t’s, chains etc, cool shorts, cool shoes, simple. Simple clothes for a warm country and partying. Also gonna get a burst fade before as it emphasises my curly hair and looks cool.

Got bullied by a bar bouncer so started hitting the gym in January and safe to say I’ve seen AMAZING FUCKIMG GAINS BRAH. RAAAAA. 3400 cals a day for 4 months, not one day off except legs jfl. Here’s my current frame/build. I’m happy with it, I will never look like David laid. I know. VIDEO IS THERE 👇🏽

- FEATURES / FRAUD ???
I’m going to tint/dye my eyebrows and lashes. I did it once before a modelling casting jfl and the caster said it made me look striking.
I AM THEN GOING TO WEAR HAZEL HONEY CONTACTS I HAVE POO DARK EYES. They’ll add some color. Nice.

- HARDSTUFF
I’m going to take furosemide the day before I fly out to debloat haha and make my veins pop for sex appeal jfl. Furosemide is a diuretic that makes u piss and debloat u like hell. I’m also gonna drink some alc before for dehydration.

ILL MAKE AN UPDATE POST AFTER. I’m excited to go. My buds are all good dudes and we should all get some action, one of my best friends is a pro athlete with tons of status so yeah should be fun. Will keep u all updated have fun enjoy ur summer
Mirin your effort. Have fun on vacation though bhai and don’t stress too hard abt looksmaxxing. You’ll ruin your time off :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and CarrotMaxxer
you should go on holiday back to your country

• JFL
Mirin your effort. Have fun on vacation though bhai and don’t stress too hard abt looksmaxxing. You’ll ruin your time off :ogre:
Will do brazza

• Love it
Reactions: aber

View attachment 2926493
View attachment 2926494View attachment 2926495SOFT THINGS I DID/DOING :
- COLOURINGMAXX 🥕

- NT/STYLEMAXX “cope”:

- FEATURES / FRAUD ???

- HARDSTUFF

ILL MAKE AN UPDATE POST AFTER. I’m excited to go. My buds are all good dudes we’ve done vacations together before and we should all get some action, one of my best friends is a pro athlete with tons of status so yeah should be fun. Will keep u all updated have fun enjoy ur summer. Hope ur all good it’s never over
can you link your furosemide, hazel honey contacts, and tinted cream?

also what color are you dyeing your eyebrows and lashes because they already look pitch black to me (which is ideal)

• +1
can you link your furosemide, hazel honey contacts, and tinted cream?

also what color are you dyeing your eyebrows and lashes because they already look pitch black to me (which is ideal)
It’s the lighting I’m afraid, irl and to me they are quite patchy which is okay, tinting is quick easy and lasts long

Cream I use for under eyes is :
MURAD VITA C EYES DARK CIRCLE CORRECTOR

Contacts from lens.me

Enjoy

• Love it
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
It’s the lighting I’m afraid, irl and to me they are quite patchy which is okay, tinting is quick easy and lasts long

Cream I use for under eyes is :
MURAD VITA C EYES DARK CIRCLE CORRECTOR

Contacts from lens.me

Enjoy
so you dye them to be pitch black right?

• +1
going to mumbai i see

• +1
on this type of vacations on party cities where most girls are drunk the best thing you can have is being nt

• +1
on this type of vacations on party cities where most girls are drunk the best thing you can have is being nt
Ye of course never had issues w NT so should be Gucci

Tell me what u think bhais

Try smiling, to make your lips wider
This is legit, I’m permanently holding a slight smile at all times to make my lips appear wider

• +1
what will your friends say about honey contacts, im guessing they will clown you for 10 minutes then no one will care

• +1
what will your friends say about honey contacts, im guessing they will clown you for 10 minutes then no one will care
I wore em today, they’re not noticeable they just make my eyes look more striking
Also jfl at them if they clown my ascension efforts
They should be mirin

Good tips. I use some of those myself, including eyebrow/dye lash. Will add carrot in eating routine.

• +1
Good tips. I use some of those myself, including eyebrow/dye lash. Will add carrot in eating routine.
Thank u bhai

How tall were you at 14/15

• +1
How tall were you at 14/15
14 was around 5’7/8, had growth spurt in 2019 summer to 5’10, then steady growth from 2020 to now im 19 and 6’2

14 was around 5’7/8, had growth spurt in 2019 summer to 5’10, then steady growth from 2020 to now im 19 and 6’2
Nice. I had similar growth, went from 5’7.5 to 6’3 in one year.

Btw, once you fully softmaxx you should post thirst traps. You remind me of somebody I’ve seen on tiktok who got like 350k likes on a vid

• +1
Nice. I had similar growth, went from 5’7.5 to 6’3 in one year.

Btw, once you fully softmaxx you should post thirst traps. You remind me of somebody I’ve seen on tiktok who got like 350k likes on a vid
Who is he?
I used to post thirst traps in late 2022 jfl, best vid I did was 120k views
Also mirin ur growth plates