Id rather stay at home

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Veganist, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Only worth if 6 or above

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and PseudoMaxxer
go out while high or tweakin on sum

it really is

every time I go out I see everyone hanging out with their friends/gf and I'm walking at fast pace outside the shops, acting like I have a purpose. What am I even doing.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and hopecel
It’s a little bit easier than going out with people n shit

Id rather stay at home
Both are depressing but outside mogs if you find a quiet place otherwise yeah I agree it's depressing when you're lonely unlike others
it really is

every time I go out I see everyone hanging out with their friends/gf and I'm walking at fast pace outside the shops, acting like I have a purpose. What am I even doing.
Same here

The worst thing is when you have such feelings in uni ngl everyone's socializing except me

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Veganist
The worst thing is when you have such feelings in uni ngl everyone's socializing except me
I understand. I think that's the reason I failed uni
the feeling was so insufferable that I stopped going to classes after 1st semester
I thought everyone was thinking of me as a disgusting loser 24/7, and I had to go through those excruciating 30 minute class breaks every day so my classmates could socialize euhh

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
I understand. I think that's the reason I failed uni
the feeling was so insufferable that I stopped going to classes after 1st semester
I thought everyone was thinking of me as a disgusting loser 24/7, and I had to go through those excruciating 30 minute class breaks every day so my classmates could socialize euhh
I'm still in uni finishing 4th semester but that psychological factor of loneliness in both ways really ruins my motivation to study anything

Not to mention that my grades are low and that I barely pass several exams... It never began

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
I'm still in uni finishing 4th semester but that psychological factor of loneliness in both ways really ruins my motivation to study anything

Not to mention that my grades are low and that I barely pass several exams... It never began
good luck man.. wish I had focused on passing classes. being both ugly and lazy is one strike too much.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
good luck man.. wish I had focused on passing classes. being both ugly and lazy is one strike too much.
Thanks mate... Well even though I do pass exams I still feel like I achieved almost nothing (not even gained useful skills). It's nothing when your education is on the same level as before.

What additionally makes me depressed is the fact that my oneitis changed major after 1st year so now I barely see her :feelsrope::feelsrope:maybe I would've had more opportunities to talk with her if she stayed :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Veganist