Going out/clubbing with a high SMV friend really makes you feel like shit. Chads live in a different universe

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Going out/clubbing with a high SMV friend really makes you feel like shit. they live in a different universe

i had this friend who was 5ft6, brown hair, light blue eyes, porcelain white skin, really good long thick eyelashes and eyebrows, id say htn face but his treatment was like he was chad facially

when id go out with him, id see girls looking at us on the street, and it just made me realize like wtf girls actually look at you in the street? this never happens to me. they just avoid eye contact

then when we'd go clubbing he would get random girls coming up to him all the time, dancing on him, trying to get with him, while they'd just ignore me.

even once a girl moved to him and he said nah, and offered me, and she was like nah. and walked off. like wtf?!?!

it just made me feel so shit he would get approached so many times per night and i'd get literally nothing. it was a demoralizing experience everytime we went out

being high smv vs. low smv is literally like living in a different planet. life is not worth living unless you live the life he lives.

i dont even know what girls found so attractive about him. hes literally a 5ft6 turbomanlet.

only thing that was good about him was his north atlantid pheno blue eyes brown hair and full eyelashes eyebrows. the rest of his face wasnt even good#

even he used to say i mog him and some girl we used to chill with said i mog him. clearly i just dont

i cant believe he gets to live that life and i just have to suffer. fuck this shit life

i was even tanmaxxed hard , dressed better, more NT hairstyle, so i shouldve mogged him wtf. maybe i really am just an utter subhuman

i think i will only ever experience desire in my lifetime if i geomaxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Animal, Deleted member 32973, bradpittshairline and 4 others
when I went out, I went always alone. failed miserably on countless occasions, but hooked up with an MTB once. other than that, always LTB.

quit clubbing because it was not worth it

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 26859
when I went out, I went always alone. failed miserably on countless occasions, but hooked up with an MTB once. other than that, always LTB.

quit clubbing because it was not worth it
i only ever fucked 1 girl from clubbing and she was a chubster and not attractive

i have 100x higher success with instagram/dating apps. clubbing is nightmare mode

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Maalik
> 5ft6
> chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Looks234, klamus and 4 others
never befriend guyz wh omog you or if you do, never bring hoez around you both

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, leveruis and callisto
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26859
i only ever fucked 1 girl from clubbing and she was a chubster and not attractive

i have 100x higher success with instagram/dating apps. clubbing is nightmare mode

same, also way lower effort

Going out/clubbing with a high SMV friend really makes you feel like shit. they live in a different universe

i had this friend who was 5ft6, brown hair, light blue eyes, porcelain white skin, really good long thick eyelashes and eyebrows, id say htn face but his treatment was like he was chad facially

when id go out with him, id see girls looking at us on the street, and it just made me realize like wtf girls actually look at you in the street? this never happens to me. they just avoid eye contact

then when we'd go clubbing he would get random girls coming up to him all the time, dancing on him, trying to get with him, while they'd just ignore me.

even once a girl moved to him and he said nah, and offered me, and she was like nah. and walked off. like wtf?!?!

it just made me feel so shit he would get approached so many times per night and i'd get literally nothing. it was a demoralizing experience everytime we went out

being high smv vs. low smv is literally like living in a different planet. life is not worth living unless you live the life he lives.

i dont even know what girls found so attractive about him. hes literally a 5ft6 turbomanlet.

only thing that was good about him was his north atlantid pheno blue eyes brown hair and full eyelashes eyebrows. the rest of his face wasnt even good#

even he used to say i mog him and some girl we used to chill with said i mog him. clearly i just dont

i cant believe he gets to live that life and i just have to suffer. fuck this shit life

i was even tanmaxxed hard , dressed better, more NT hairstyle, so i shouldve mogged him wtf. maybe i really am just an utter subhuman

i think i will only ever experience desire in my lifetime if i geomaxx
Just BBCmaxx and play this song

larpingcurries.org

thats why I dont have friends. I just dont trust anybody.

Some people who doesnt deserve to be treated like a chad, get treated like that somehow. I just dont understand the world we live in.

i disagree

Last edited:
Yeah, if you’re good looking it’s easy mode, went thru it until norwood reaper took it all away. It’s life fuel to hardmaxx tbh, got HT this year and bouncing back, just gotta grow my hair out.

If I needed bimax and genio I’d def get, it’s the fault of modern society cucking you anyway that you’re recessed. They should give them out for free.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
What country ?

Stopped reading here.
5”6 chad slays while your 6”4 gymcel ass does meth to feel a fraction of what he does

Jk wtf is this thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Kamui

Chubster is the funniest shit I’ve ever heard

Haha get fucked mate

Either youre a manlet or low smv or both

U dont even need to be nt to slay in clubs unlike from insta

Yeah there’s nothing worse than getting cucked by friends on a night out

Sometimes it happens, when I was in Belgium with @6ft4 i got cucked by some 5’5 ethnic who I mogged in every single way, I was wearing lifts to make me 5’11 too.

I mogged him in every single facial feature, frame, height physique, fashion, everything. There wasn’t one thing about him that mogged me

I’ve also managed to cuck chads who are both taller and better looking than me

Some girls are fucjing weird

Sometimes it happens, when I was in Belgium with @6ft4 i got cucked by some 5’5 ethnic who I mogged in every single way, I was wearing lifts to make me 5’11 too.

I mogged him in every single facial feature, frame, height physique, fashion, everything. There wasn’t one thing about him that mogged me

I’ve also managed to cuck chads who are both taller and better looking than me

Some girls are fucjing weird
I've never in my life cucked someone who mogged me
I've also never noticed myself cucking a subhuman, dont think Ive ever cucked someone since I dont intervene in other guys approaches.
I usually just get foids who no other guy had given a shred of attention to
The moment I go for an above average foid some subhuman decides to butt in and tries cuck me with high energy mog which works because foids just want to be amused

5’6 chad gets mogged hard by a 6’2 HTN lmfao

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404