Going out is suifuel [incel rant]

Klasik616

Klasik616

Nothing different happens
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Posts
37,345
Reputation
80,741
Sometimes I want to put myself out there and enjoy something alone, so I go to a nice restaurant and I see many women my age who are pretty (MTB+) and I think how these dudes got these foids, yes they might be betabuxxing but atleast get to share moments with a foid and I started to stare at them like an incel loser wishing I were those dudes. Then I go near an sports center and I see so many fine women my age who are going out with dudes to play sports and I think about how of a loser I am because I don't play sports (not good at them). I wasn't made to enjoy life and I'm destined to see other young men having experiences while I just stay at home doing nothing. Why God didn't give me the opportunity to be socially successful? Looks so easy for other people but for me it's simply blocked away.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NDscandi, shortmanlett, widdi and 5 others
Blackpill is cancer.
grim reaper death GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: andy321, mxl4chi1, BigBallsLarry and 1 other person
I always get sad when i walk past pretty women because i know that they do everything to not even look in my general direction becuase i am a short ugly retard.

very relatable thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and vux
Not everyone is born to be a human some are born as an animal and will die as one sorry to say for all those guys you see they don't think what they are doing or have is uncommon.. it's just a natural life progression for them, easy like getting a drink from the fridge
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Klasik616
I always get sad when i walk past pretty women because i know that they do everything to not even look in my general direction becuase i am a short ugly retard.

very relatable thread
Save yourself the trouble and don't even look at women or go near them I been doing that it helps the women and it helps you since you won't see them and thus won't feel bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Not everyone is born to be a human some are born as an animal and will die as one sorry to say for all those guys you see they don't think what they are doing or have is uncommon.. it's just a natural life progression for them, easy like getting a drink from the fridge
I hate how easy life looks for them.
I always get sad when i walk past pretty women because i know that they do everything to not even look in my general direction becuase i am a short ugly retard.

very relatable thread
It's been years since a woman (18-25) looked at my direction like if I was attractive. I look at almost every MTB but NONE looks at me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and vux
It's been years since a woman (18-25) looked at my direction like if I was attractive. I look at almost every MTB and on but NONE looks at me.
Very relatable, but I am telling you man you have to let go. It will only bring harm to you by constantly thinking you are like other guys. You are not, girls don't want you so accept it and just avoid them to the best of your ability
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Very relatable, but I am telling you man you have to let go. It will only bring harm to you by constantly thinking you are like other guys. You are not, girls don't want you so accept it and just avoid them to the best of your ability
I also relate to you, I have an small penis it's over for my sex life. Why nature made men straight if we can't get pussy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
I also relate to you, I have an small penis it's over for my sex life. Why nature made men straight if we can't get pussy.
You never watched Renegade #1 videos? He will explain everything to you it's one of the best blackpillers I have seen. He suicided but some of his videos are still up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I went to the bathroom during passing period cause I had to goon and thats the only time I could bring my phone to the bathroom and I just felt so horrible being in the crowd of people
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: antrax, ihavenightmares, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
I went to the bathroom during passing period cause I had to goon and thats the only time I could bring my phone to the bathroom and I just felt so horrible being in the crowd of people
I like to goon during the morning to young looking foids, what a way to start the day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrRodger

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
9
Views
29
g4rlic
g4rlic
botchedbytufano
Replies
9
Views
66
ESR
ESR
markored
Replies
2
Views
21
Thodian
Thodian
kariert
Replies
0
Views
18
kariert
kariert
B
Replies
2
Views
20
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top