Going out with a child is the only time girls arent repulsed by me.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Whenever I walk around with my 6yo nephew girls are much more polite to me and even give me the slightest bit of an ioi as opposed to when I am on my own being a lonercel they cross the road if I'm within 100metres.

The social proof and belief that I have been selected as a worthy mate by someone already increases my smv from literally zero to still low but a lot higher just based off of it.

I picked my nephew up from school today and the office lady asked if I was his dad with a friendly tone and when I told her I'm his uncle she immediately hated me,then she asked what I do for work and I said "uh I don't have a job"(wanted to Say I just ldar tbh ngl but was too high inhib) then she looked at me like I was the devil.

Tldr just kidnapmaxx and become a slayer bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Swolepenisman and badromance
Whenever I walk around with my 6yo nephew girls are much more polite to me and even give me the slightest bit of an ioi as opposed to when I am on my own being a lonercel they cross the road if I'm within 100metres.

The social proof and belief that I have been selected as a worthy mate by someone already increases my smv from literally zero to still low but a lot higher just based off of it.

I picked my nephew up from school today and the office lady asked if I was his dad with a friendly tone and when I told her I'm his uncle she immediately hated me,then she asked what I do for work and I said "uh I don't have a job"(wanted to Say I just ldar tbh ngl but was too high inhib) then she looked at me like I was the devil.

Tldr just kidnapmaxx and become a slayer bro.

U over exagerated lol. No woman cares about wether or not you have a child, and will treat you differently for it. A receptionist rlly isnt gonna treat you better or worse wether your incel or chad. You incels just blame everything on looks and not your autism. Yh, for females tryna mate with you, looks matter, but looks dont rlly matter at work, with customer services, friendships, schooling ect ect

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Swolepenisman
Depends on how you look on the situation. If these are women that you know, then you may appeal more mature to them, in addition to them usually being in happier moods due to your nephew's presence. Now if you were to do this around strangers in certain public locations then you may/may not look like a pedo.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
U over exagerated lol. No woman cares about wether or not you have a child, and will treat you differently for it. A receptionist rlly isnt gonna treat you better or worse wether your incel or chad. You incels just blame everything on looks and not your autism. Yh, for females tryna mate with you, looks matter, but looks dont rlly matter at work, with customer services, friendships, schooling ect ect
COPE, i once fisted a receptionist 5 seconds after she laid eyes on me.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Its called preselection for you retards commenting

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman