Going out with my friends is so depressing

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
wtf is wrong with me… I’m literally shaking, heart pounding around them until I start drinking. Fuck my life honestly. They all live in totally different realities to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, wollet2, Narcissus🥀 and 12 others
How do I make friends from this forum my real life friends were tired of using me and forgot about me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
How do I make friends from this forum my real life friends were tired of using me and forgot about me
You can’t. They probably don’t live near you and/or are high inhib shut ins

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, NorwoodAscender, N1666 and 1 other person
You can’t. They probably don’t live near you and/or are high inhib shut ins
Should I rope this year I have nothing to live for my parents are going to kick me out for dropping out of highschool

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Alt Number 3, The Grinch and 3 others
Should I rope this year I have nothing to live for my parents are going to kick me out for dropping out of highschool
Life is so fucking brutal. Idk what to say

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
typical symptoms of social anxiety, basically its over for you :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and NorwoodAscender
Go back to highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, rand anon and NorwoodAscender
could mean you have interesting friends

mine are boring asf so i didnt wanna hangout

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
Go back to highschool.
yeah I might. Next year my last year. If I cream pie a jb when I go back then I will decide to live. If only my oneitis still went to school. Will never forget her

• +1
yeah I might. Next year my last year. If I cream pie a jb when I go back then I will decide to live. If only my oneitis still went to school. Will never forget her
Just go back to school. Holy shit you'd rather NEET than go to heaven that is highschool? You're clearly depressed get back in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, rand anon and NorwoodAscender
So tempted to just comfort eat - order a pizza and stuff myself.

Fuuuuck it all fuck everything it’s all fucked

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and NorwoodAscender
Just go back to school. Holy shit you'd rather NEET than go to heaven that is highschool? You're clearly depressed get back in highschool.
I didn’t do it for no reason nigga.. because I was my most subhuman state last year and I didn’t want to be seen by my oneitis so I tried to looksmax. But when I went back one day someone told me she moved schools so I just stopped going. I’m becoming even more subhuman fermenting in my bedsheets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Pikabro
I didn’t do it for no reason nigga.. because I was my most subhuman state last year and I didn’t want to be seen by my oneitis so I tried to looksmax. But when I went back one day someone told me she moved schools so I just stopped going. I’m becoming even more subhuman fermenting in my bedsheets
Over a girl who doesn’t know you:soy:

• +1
Finish high school dude.

• +1
could mean you have interesting friends

mine are boring asf so i didnt wanna hangout
interesting in the sense they all mog me to death. Was just walking home with two of the most NT, they’re hateful people tbh.

• +1
wtf is wrong with me… I’m literally shaking, heart pounding around them until I start drinking. Fuck my life honestly. They all live in totally different realities to me
I just be missing my cat

• +1
never complain about having NT friends. Use them, learn from them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Manletmachine and NorwoodAscender
Over a girl who doesn’t know you:soy:
Nope she vaped with me under the tree when I was skipping class. And she smiled at me one time when I was walking in the library to go to the toilet. She was the one for me but life is too cruel

• +1
Nope she vaped with me under the tree when I was skipping class. And she smiled at me one time when I was walking in the library to go to the toilet. She was the one for me but life is too cruel
Bro :feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
never complain about having NT friends. Use them, learn from them
Use them for what exactly? Getting cucked ? Reminding myself how far behind in life I am?

If it makes you feel better my SA has gotten better as I've gotten older

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It's when they don't respect you that I don't feel like going out.

It’s because you’re ancestors were victims and had no power, so they became submissive and anxious which with time became part of their epigenetics and they gave it to you, so you are the result of multiple generations of losers and victims who were oppressed and bullied by other tribes who were stronger and superior in status

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Manletmachine
It’s because you’re ancestors were victims and had no power, so they became submissive and anxious which with time became part of their epigenetics and they gave it to you, so you are the result of multiple generations of losers and victims who were oppressed and bullied by other tribes who were stronger and superior in status
How come the rest of the males in my family arent like me then except one of my cousins?

So tempted to just comfort eat - order a pizza and stuff myself.

Fuuuuck it all fuck everything it’s all fucked
me all the time. i waste money over the most stupid shit to keep me occupied from my thoghts. its mostly extra food and old subscriptions. theres no point trying anymore

• +1
friends?

• JFL
How come the rest of the males in my family arent like me then except one of my cousins?
Because they pretend. They act alpha in public but it doesen’t come natural, it comes by forcing it. In private they get dominated by their wives and probably even bitch-slapped by them. It’s in the genes, the same blood that flows trough your veins, can’t do nothing against it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
If it makes you feel better my SA has gotten better as I've gotten older
your sa gets better when u die inside and lose hope

i had terrible social anxiety with strangers in the past. i go out and feel absolutely nothing but despair nowadays. my sa has gotten obliterated. i can talk to anyone but have absolutely nothing to say but bad stuff. i stare at everyone sometimes, faces, womens tits, asses, thighs. humans are more interesting to look than trees and buildings

Last edited:
Because they pretend. They act alpha in public but it doesen’t come natural, it comes by forcing it. In private they get dominated by their wives and probably even bitch-slapped by them. It’s in the genes, the same blood that flows trough your veins, can’t do nothing against it
True my father is dominated by my mother. But his father, my grandfather, beat my grandmother all the time

True my father is dominated by my mother. But his father, my grandfather, beat my grandmother all the time
Why are you even taking my words seriously, I’m just trolling you to oblivion, mate as if I’m a psychologist or some shit lmao

• JFL
Why are you even taking my words seriously, I’m just trolling you to oblivion, mate as if I’m a psychologist or some shit lmao
Calm down mate it’s not that deep

Calm down mate it’s not that deep
Im too drunk for this shit, fuck off and I spit on the Irish flag, Irish faggot, die and burn and eat shit

• JFL
Im too drunk for this shit, fuck off and I spit on the Irish flag, Irish faggot, die and burn and eat shit
mf gets drunk every damn day ☠️ time to go back to rehab buddy

mf gets drunk every damn day ☠️ time to go back to rehab buddy
Kill yourself, i piss on your bloodline until the very First ancestor, there‘s nothing you can do about it bc youre weak and i would kill you if you only think about attacking me, i would stab you in the neck with a knife and spit at your corpse, you dont believe me? Come and try it out

• JFL
Relatable

I don't have those anxiety attacks just by hanging out with friends

But of the few times I ever go to a party or a club I am practically shaking lmao. I feel like I'll be surrounded by a bunch of sexhavers who've been fucking since they were 15

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Kill yourself, i piss on your bloodline until the very First ancestor, there‘s nothing you can do about it bc youre weak and i would kill you if you only think about attacking me, i would stab you in the neck with a knife and spit at your corpse, you dont believe me? Come and try it out
I’m bigger and stronger than you though