Going outside and not seeing hot girls is an injustice

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Some days it's like all the hot girls mutually agree to stay in. The hottest girl I've seen is like a 6. Fuck me. I'm actually kinda horny and I still don't want to fuck any of these girls. It must be hell living like this for longer than a week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 8758, Hardrada and 3 others
well what’s the point you can’t fuck them anyway goofy ahhh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Ken, Bushman and 5 others
There are so many whales out there wide as a fucking fridge while being ugly as shit, they aren't just fat they are hyper fat, I kinda like fat/chubby but those fucking subhumans are just a ball of lard that can barely walk, makes them look +40 when not even 20 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Ken, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
There are so many whales out there wide as a fucking fridge while being ugly as shit, they aren't just fat they are hyper fat, I kinda like fat/chubby but those fucking subhumans are just a ball of lard that can barely walk, makes them look +40 when not even 20 tbh.
That's what it's like living in a poor or rural area. I work exclusively so I can live around thin hot girls. But even in the best areas it's hit or miss.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Ken and Splinter901
I see hot girls all the time with thick thighs and juicy asses and it makes me suicidal cuz I can't touch them. Scandinavia is full of hot girls, it's horrible being incel here

I see hot girls all the time with thick thighs and juicy asses and it makes me suicidal cuz I can't touch them. Scandinavia is full of hot girls, it's horrible being incel here
Would move there if the weather wasn't shit

i wish only hot girls were the problem; make it young + non-deformed

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Ken
i wish only hot girls were the problem; make it young + non-deformed
I'm not approaching 5/10s when their standards are the same as 10s. Give me hot girls or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and alpha_provider
move to italy or argentina. america has fewerr hot hirls per captia

• +1
Reactions: Ken
move to italy or argentina. america has fewerr hot hirls per captia
One my friends is talking about argentina/spain for that reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Now seen a butterface with hot body and cute face with a meh body. Not one hot girl in like 40 minutes.

I feel u bruv

Move to Canada and you’ll only see Indians Indians and more Indians

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
zamn this nigga took the voyeurpill

• +1
Reactions: ostus
Some days it's like all the hot girls mutually agree to stay in. The hottest girl I've seen is like a 6. Fuck me. I'm actually kinda horny and I still don't want to fuck any of these girls. It must be hell living like this for longer than a week.
Just wait til you turn 30, it going to be so fun!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580