Going shirtless in public is based

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Bronze
I would do it if I wasn't skinny fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, atlantean, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
I can’t do it because I have female nipples.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, vermillioncorefan, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I can’t do it because I have female nipples.
How has been the progress so far? Aren't you concerned that maybe your dick won't work if you ascend with a woke feminist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and thecel
How has been the progress so far? Aren't you concerned that maybe your dick won't work if you ascend with a woke feminist?

I’m waiting for Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Lookologist003 and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, vermillioncorefan and Autismcel
I’m waiting for Stacy to be my best friend and invite me to girls night
Don't you think that other girls would be brutal if you could pass? Girls do have this envy of the prettiest among them and talk shit about one another's looks all the time when you can't listen in.

Doesn't sound very good to me. At least when you and your friends are equal and low-SMV males, all you have to worry about is when a woman enters your friend group and your friends might belittle you so they appear as the alpha male of the group. Real quality male friends don't do that, which I don't think is possible with female friends. Their relationships always seem more surface level.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and vermillioncorefan
Just life brooooo

>Going shirtless in public is based

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 52452
Allways go shirtless when I run, giga nice to go on 5 mile run in the sun with just shorts around a park

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, JustCallMeKash and Deleted member 52452
Its really goofy man

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I used to think that but I grew up
Im 16 and fit with abs and veins, just because I have a good body doesnt mean I wanna show it when I walk in public, maybe on the beach or when I play football or something, but never in the city when there is people everywhere, that is just unsophisticated.

Im 16 and fit with abs and veins, just because I have a good body doesnt mean I wanna show it when I walk in public, maybe on the beach or when I play football or something, but never in the city when there is people everywhere, that is just unsophisticated.
I wouldn't do it if I was too fit then it would seem like I'm showing off. It's not about being sophisticated though. Just don't be fat

I wouldn't do it if I was too fit then it would seem like I'm showing off. It's not about being sophisticated though. Just don't be fat
Its just not a public act brah

Its just not a public act brah
It's not unheard of dude. Someone here says they do it on the run. And I've seen plenty of people do it. They are cooler for it

• Hmm...
Reactions: gabbeascend
Its really goofy man
Imagine some attention seeking cel running around with his shirt off 😂😂😂😂😂😂 “pathetic” is what normies think when they see that

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
> look at that coping gymcel, what's he trying to prove?
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Imagine some attention seeking cel running around with his shirt off 😂😂😂😂😂😂 “pathetic” is what normies think when they see that
I mean normies literally do it. U go to Brazil Ur gonna see a bunch of them kicking about a futbol with their shirts off