Going through old family pictures

manletmachinestream

manletmachinestream

Iron
Going through pics of your dad, uncles etc in their youth is so brutal. Like damn, they actually lived life. Meanwhile I’m a weird creepy chronically online incel. What a step down. I’m an embarrassment to the family legacy.

@The Grinch

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, slavicpsycho, twojei and 3 others
Going through pics of your dad, uncles etc in their youth is so brutal. Like damn, they actually lived life. Meanwhile I’m a weird creepy chronically online incel. What a step down. I’m an embarrassment to the family legacy.

@The Grinch
Do they bone mog you as well?

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmachinestream
Yeah my uncle has 9 children in 6 countries and gets psycho and bosses people around at family parties and everyone’s scared of him but he also is the only one who fucked so much pussy. I wonder if it’s a coincidence or if women just like violent monsters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, slavicpsycho and manletmachinestream
Yeah my uncle has 9 children in 6 countries and gets psycho and bosses people around at family parties and everyone’s scared of him but he also is the only one who fucked so much pussy. I wonder if it’s a coincidence or if women just like violent monsters
women have been brainwashed by the patriarchy to enjoy abuse

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

@The Grinch
Other way round

They let you down

At least you have bigger biceps than him. I mean I saw the picture of your dad without a shirt on next to the grill, you definitely physique-mog him at least

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
Well when I look at old pictures of myself I see how much better I looked as a kid.Idk what happened

• +1
Reactions: ey88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back