Going to a Bad College Is the #1 Most Inarguable Incel Trait

Ngl that's kinda sad. I started going to Top ~150-160 uni, and ye, the demographic here makes me depressed af.

Any tips on how I can switch out of this shithole asap? I made this decision to save money, since I got a full ride scholarship. I get decent grades tbh, and have big goals in life
Columbia takes academic refugees (transfers).

UCLA and UCB do too

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Columbia takes academic refugees (transfers).

UCLA and UCB do too
Literally every uni, including ivy ones, take transfer students. It's about academics

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and thecel
Literally every uni, including ivy ones, take transfer students. It's about academics
no some ivies don't take transfers or barely any

columbia is known to accept academic refugees with open hands

but u need 4.0 from a community college+ usually

from the brief conversation we had i think ur academics are shit despite going to a sub-par school. so it's over regardless no transfers for u.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7509
Ngl that's kinda sad. I started going to Top ~150-160 uni, and ye, the demographic here makes me depressed af.

Any tips on how I can switch out of this shithole asap? I made this decision to save money, since I got a full ride scholarship. I get decent grades tbh, and have big goals in life

The money's not worth it. Transferring to somewhere in the top 20 is gonna be near impossible. Transferring somewhere in the top 50 is doable but hard.

Top 50 isn't Ivy or anything but many of these schools are vying for clout/prestige and wanna climb the ranks so bad. They'll spend shit tons on academics and be super choosey with applicants. You'll be in a good environment and around smart people. Just drop the shitty state school its not worth it. Being in any school 25-50 isn't even that good but being in a top 150 -160 you might as well be in CC.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7509 and DivineBeing

from the brief conversation we had i think ur academics are shit despite going to a sub-par school. so it's over regardless no transfers for u.
He can drop out then get an associates somewhere else and then transfer but it'll take at least a year and a half sadly.

The money's not worth it. Transferring to somewhere in the top 20 is gonna be near impossible. Transferring somewhere in the top 50 is doable but hard.

Top 50 isn't Ivy or anything but many of these schools are vying for clout/prestige and wanna climb the ranks so bad. They'll spend shit tons on academics and be super choosey with applicants. You'll be in a good environment and around smart people. Just drop the shitty state school its not worth it. Being in any school 25-50 isn't even that good but being in a top 150 -160 you might as well be in CC.
ngl after seeing @Rush i think your theory about incels at shit schools is true.

3.8 gpa rn, not the best, but workin on it. Idk why u so hostile towards me dawg

• So Sad
3.8 gpa rn, not the best, but workin on it. Idk why u so hostile towards me dawg
i'm not hostile to you

i'm hostile to academic low achievers

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7509

Tysm

• +1

3.8 is fantastic at a respectable school but sadly it isn't enough to get you a transfer.

I'd say maybe aim for a mid 50-100 range school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, thecel and Deleted member 7509
3.8 is fantastic at a respectable school but sadly it isn't enough to get you a transfer.

I'd say maybe aim for a mid 50-100 range school
Can I PM you? I need more advice with this. Ty bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing
the fuck are you trying to prove bruh? no shit retards go to worse schools

• Hmm...
this thread is so fucking dogshit I don't know where to begin :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and DivineBeing
I had over 4000 matches which led to nothing.

4 THOUSAND matches and nothing? dafaq

29B27959 3F02 49D5 8DBC 8ACBAB7E92C5

I went to H/Y/P as an international student from EE

i was incel and still incel

i'm a 22 yo entrepeneur, 6 internships, 5 leadership positions and 3 sports clubs in college

i have no friends despite my achievements. i have never made a friend ever during any extracurricular activities.
Fuck you bragger

honestly i can relate a bit, i actually had the grades and so on, i wanted journalism but no way in such a competitive field with white HTN+connections+chance to just drown in debt it's just not worth it. I'm going vocational college and it's true most are normies to low tier normies/incel, like 2 guys got poli science degrees and another former EE engineer. You are not wrong once you are blackpilled u can just sense that these guys prob would have a total different path in life if they had better looks. Voc college or community college here in Scandinavia is not bad, also i'm getting an good B2B sales work where i will work with guys that got all eco/bus degree and so on. Being an electrician gets you alot of respect compared to other western countries

going to top tier school=incel
going to shit tier school=incel

middle ground mogs
look at every chad actor
model