Going to a good school if sufficient to overcome any subhuman traits you possess

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
This is the truth.

A 4PSL Ivy undergrad mogs the fuck out of Chad in community college.

A good school bestows status, opportunity, connections and most importantly - a good impression.

When you are an MIT or Harvard or Princeton undergrad, there is immediately an aura of admiration about you. You are someone special. You have to be special to get into such schools.

Going to a good school literally determines your entire life. NOT your genetics. This is the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830
I currently attend Princeton. I would trade 10cm of my height to transfer to Harvard, and it would be worth every single cm.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, diggbicc, RAITEIII and 5 others
Idgaf tho

I wanna be Chad

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
no status for your face

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1, diggbicc, kirbyparks and 1 other person
Tldr: Subhuman wants to go to Harvard to recieve the validation Chad gets barely lifting a finger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, diggbicc, BigNoseSlavcel and 9 others
Chad gets free college from a sports sponsor and slays with sports halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, diggbicc, loksr and 3 others
Tldr: Subhuman wants to go to Harvard to recieve the validation Chad gets barely lifting a finger.
5'2 balding indian janitor would mog chad if he went to Harvard.

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
i would give up my ability to speak if i could be a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9699 and Zdeweilx
mmmm isnt it so cute how he never talks? he just looks so manly and mysterious, i bet he's got a big dick! i can tell just by looking at him!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3020 and mulattomaxxer
true but no one here will agree because they cope too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
Chad can be homeless and use girls for money and a place to stay, shit you don't even have to be chad for that, just above average
you're coping ridiculously hard
all of the failos that come with being ugly don't go away just cause your parents are rich, best you could hope for is pathetic betabuxxing.

I currently attend Princeton. I would trade 10cm of my height to transfer to Harvard, and it would be worth every single cm.
are you fucking retarded Princeton isnt mogged by Harvard that much

true but no one here will agree because they cope too much.
real people will know what's up.

All that matters in life is ALMA MATER.

ALMA MATER determines your worth as a human being, and position in society.

youll just be seen as a betabux jfl
i dont care how im seen at the end of the day im fucking the bitch and she's giving me chad children plus i have surgeries planed that will get me 5 plus psl.

Cope thread, community college chad is fucking your oneitis as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and loksr
are you fucking retarded Princeton isnt mogged by Harvard that much
In the US maybe, but internationally Harvard fucking rapes Princeton.

I am working in Australia, there are lots of retards here who have never heard of Princeton. I wanna fucking stab them in the eye but then again Princeton department has not done as well as Harvard in establishing itself as a leading institution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
i dont care how im seen at the end of the day im fucking the bitch and she's giving me stacy children plus i have surgeries planed that will get me 5 plus psl.
by the time you get your surgeries you'll be an oldcel
women who will fall in love with pre-surgery you will only date u for money and status

In the US maybe, but internationally Harvard fucking rapes Princeton.

I am working in Australia, there are lots of retards here who have never heard of Princeton. I wanna fucking stab them in the eye but then again Princeton department has not done as well as Harvard in establishing itself as a leading institution.
true

i dont care how im seen at the end of the day im fucking the bitch and she's giving me chad children plus i have surgeries planed that will get me 5 plus psl.

I dont think you understand how betabuxx works buddy boyo. If your her betabux sex with you will be a reluctant choir.

by the time you get your surgeries you'll be an oldcel
women who will fall in love with pre-surgery you will only date u for money and status
good thing i ordered retin a.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6573
Just go to medical school

Just go to medical school
Again, Harvard Medical School or death

The NAME of your school matters more than anything in this life.

good thing i ordered retin a.
im just saying bro the only women who will truly love you are women who will love you for the way you look and then stay with you if you have a decent personality

this guy is coping hard with his subhumanity by thinking going to a prestigious school will save him. just go to any prestigious college IRL they're all full of asians and indians who are most likely either going to get an arranged marriage or will die as virgins.

Yo someone post the autistic kid in unusual positioning

Dude
Again, Harvard Medical School or death

The NAME of your school matters more than anything in this life.
Dude stfu

All doctors get paid the same

Also Oxford and cambridge >>> any other school

Dude

Dude stfu

All doctors get paid the same

Also Oxford and cambridge >>> any other school
University of Cambridge/Acceptance rate

21%

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

im just saying bro the only women who will truly love you are women who will love you for the way you look and then stay with you if you have a decent personality

this guy is coping hard with his subhumanity by thinking going to a prestigious school will save him. just go to any prestigious college IRL they're all full of asians and indians who are most likely either going to get an arranged marriage or will die as virgins.
i know ur right but up to this point ive had relationships with 4 psl girls at the very best it isnt looking too good im going to be real. i would rather have a stacy that wants my money then a girl who loves me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6573
I'm from Romania, no one gives a shit what school you went to, it only matters who you know, we have people here who went to all the big, famous universities and still can't get a job, so they had to emigrate.

University of Cambridge/Acceptance rate

21%

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
The best students apply there

Reminder for USA cucks

Oxford 1st harvard 2nd cambridge 3rd imperial London 4th

These r the top 4 unis in the world this year

Ion ever scroll down more idc after top 4

Princeton who? Jfl I only know harvard and mit

I'm from Romania, no one gives a shit what school you went to, it only matters who you know, we have people here who went to all the big, famous universities and still can't get a job, so they had to emigrate.
All of Romania's universities are absolutely trash, completely shit tier and no-name. You cannot compare.

The best students apply there

Reminder for USA cucks

Oxford 1st harvard 2nd cambridge 3rd imperial London 4th

These r the top 4 unis in the world this year

Ion ever scroll down more idc after top 4

Princeton who? Jfl I only know harvard and mit

Nope. International rankings are generally cope. USA is the centre of the modern world, and its only superpower. Thus, US unis have the greatest influence and are the most revered.

Regardless, QS is more accurate.

1. MIT
2. Stanford
3. Harvard
4. Caltech

What the fuck even is Oxford and Cambridge? Giga lol @ insecure britfags

lmao you coping posh gimp, you are your looks don't try act like a shiny school deploma will save you buddy boy

All of Romania's universities are absolutely trash, completely shit tier and no-name. You cannot compare.
That's because higher education is a joke, just a scam, you won't impress anyone here even if you studied at a famous foreign university like Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, etc.

That's because higher education is a joke, just a scam, you won't impress anyone here even if you studied at a famous foreign university like Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, etc.
Studying at one of those unis will halo you more than a good jawline or tall height ever will bro